Double Neko (18+) Yuka-kun & XiuLin

Кitty

Yuma slightly awoke from the sound of the toilet flushing. But he stayed in bed until he heard the other begin to cry. He yawned and sat up in his bed. He noticed you sitting on the floor and in the corner of his bedroom. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked of Taki. He got out of bed and brought him a box of tissues. He lowered his bottom on the ground beside Taki and pulled out an tissue, handing it to you.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• XiuLin

• pan1999

Taki looked at you then at the tissue crying. Instead Taki hugged you crying. Taki seemed less afraid around you. He was happier. Taki hugged you tight. "I- Whats your name?" "I- lo-" Taki was shaking afriad to say. Taki just sat there hugging you. Slightly stopping his crying.

Yuma wrapped his arms around Taki's back and softly stroked his back. He was worried and wondered why Taki was crying over. His shirt got wet from the other's tears, but he did not mind. As he heard the other calming down as he got whatever was upsetting him out of his system. He kissed his forehead. "I'm Yuma, what's your name? You seem better now. Care to tell me what got you to cry? Maybe I can do something to help?" He said as he looked at him. Taki's eyes were red and puffy a little from crying. He knew it would go away on it's own.

"My name is Taki. Yes I can tell. But mabye you can't help me...." Taki looked off to the side. "I get raped for money. And theres this guy whos gonna get me a raise..... but not anymore... he's gonna be mad..." Taki started crying again. Taki then tilted his head and smiled. "But I meet you." Taki blushed and leaned in and kissed you lightly.

Yuma frowned like he disapproved of Taki's job. He left it slide for the moment when he felt the other's lips on his. He kissed back. "Yeah, glad I finally met you too." He smiled and pulled him closer into a hug. "Maybe if I join in on the fun, he won't be as angry with you? Is the person that was going to give the raise to you, a client of your's?" He asked.

Yuma looked shocked from Taki's comment. He then got distracted by another kiss from him. He kissed back, licking his lips softly trying to hint at the other to open his mouth.

Taki starred at you for a while then inched toward your lap. Once Taki sat in your lap. Taki put both arms around you. Taki kissed you again. Hugging you tight. Putting his body close to yours.

Taki gently removed his shirt. Taki then slowly unbutton his pants while sitting in your lap. "I..." Taki blushed darker the more he removed his pants.

Yuma kissed back and bit his lip when Taki began stripping. He helped Taki remove his pants and he also removed his own shirt. He picked up Taki as he stood and went over to the bed. He gently sat you down, then removed his own pants and boxers. He got into the bed.

Taki smiled. "You ready?" Taki took off his own clothes. He lied in bed waiting. Then Taki reached up and wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you down. Taki kissed you deeply.

Yuma moaned into the kiss, he slide his tongue into Taki's mouth. He french kissed him as he began stroking his side and outer thigh. He pressed his body against Taki's, as his member was growing erect.

Taki smiled. "Is this your first time?" Taki kissed down your chest. Then Taki began rubbing you fast and hard. "I-Is your mom okay with this?" Taki countined rubbing you a bit frighten that he didn't ask you that first.

Taki stopped rubbing you. His eyes darting to his house across the street. Taki's ears lay back as he watched a car arrive to his apartment. "Oh no.... it's him... my boss..." Taki cringed as he started crying with his ears back flat.

Taki got up and started to get dressed quickly. Always keeping an eye on his house. "Yuma? Come with me?" Taki handed you your clothes while getting his on. "We can do this later."

Yuma nodded then got off of the bed and got dressed fully. He headed downstairs with Taki and grabbed his house keys. He headed out of the door. He locked his front door, after the other had walked out. He put his keys into his pocket and walked a crossed the street to met Taki's boss.

Taki screamed his boss's name. His boss wipped around a dark expression on his face as soon as he noticed you. Taki's boss grabbed Taki and took him inside and smirked. Draging him upstairs. While Taki screamed your name. Crying in fear.

Yuma chased after them, lucky Taki's stupid boss forgot to lock the doors. He rushed to Taki's bedroom and saw the man stripping Taki. "Wait before you do anything! I'm just Taki's neighbor!" He got Taki's boss's attention.

Taki stood there and shivered. Taki starred at you and started to get dressed. Once Taki was dressed Taki went to you. Standing behind you. "Oh? Was he over there that night?" Taki shivered behind you.