Double Neko (18+) Yuka-kun & XiuLin

Кitty

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Tavi

Race: Neko

Position: Uke

Personality: Loves chocolate, hates people when they force him, likes being in the shadows, is kind always.

Bio: Tavi never knew his parents. He was adopted. Lives in an aparment on the suburbs of the city.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• XiuLin

• pan1999

Name: Yuma

Race: Neko

Position: Seme

Image:

It was September afternoon, Yuma was just coming out of his house a crossed the street from his other neko neighbor. His mother had arrived, with stuff from the super market. He was on his way back with the mail when she got out of her car. "Yuma, please help me with bringing the groceries in." He ran back into the house to place the mail on their dinning room table then came back out to help her. He kept looking over his shoulder in hopes to see his neighbor, as he carried bags of food from the car, up their pathway to their house.

Taki walked out slighty waving his tail back and forth happily. Taki looked across seeing you walk in your house and walked down to the convinet store. Not so far from his house. Taki grabbed some bags of chips and drinks. Taki started back looking at the receit. Slowly walking to his house.

Yuma walked back out of the house. He left his mother to go through the mail and to stock the kitchen. He got some more groceries and stopped when he saw his neighbor walking back. He placed them down and walked a crossed the street. "Hey neighbor." He said in a friendly way and smiled, when the other got closer to him.

Taki looked up and stopped swaying his tail. Afriad from you Taki put his ears back and walked around you and raced home. Locking the door behind him. Taki slid down the door. His chest riseing and falling quickly. Eyes widen in fear of you. Then Taki calmed down and looked through the window peeking through the curtians.

Yuma sighed softly from the other's actions. His black tail was now between his legs as he walked home. 'What did I do wrong? Maybe I scared him?' He thought to himself as he walked home. He was disapointed his greeting was rejected. He got home and headed to his room.

Taki walked to the kitchen. And began making food. For you and your family to share. Taki looked down at his feet. Sad he rejected you. Taki made his homemade soup. And walked out carring it to your house. Thinking of what to say. Taki knocked on the door.

Yuma was by now, downstairs watching TV in the living room. He was watching recorded shows. His ears picked up the sound of the knocking and got up to answer the door. When the door opened, he smiled. "Hello. How are you?" He asked of the other. He looked down to see the meal the other was holding. 'A apology meal?' He thought. Another voice came from behind him. "Don't be rude, let whomever it is inside." Said Yuma's mother. He stepped to the side as he held the door open. "Please come in." He said to Taki.

Taki stood at the doorway. Afriad again. Taki then walked in and said nothing. Taki handed the bag with food toward you and walked around the house ciroiuse. Taki wandered to your room. Taki stepped in and sat on the bed. Taki looked around seeing you lived a house not apartment.

Yuma closed the front door and put some of Taki's soup in bowls for him and his mother. He headed upstairs with his after he noticed the other neko headed up there. He left the door open and came into his room. "Hi, I'm Yuma. It's nice to finally meet you." He walked over to his desk and positioned the chair to the direction of the other before sitting down in it. He spooned some soup into his mouth. "This is very good. Thank you."

Taki looked at you and smiled. "Thank you." Taki sat on the bed for a while then got sleepy. Taki layed down on your bed slowly closing his eyes tired. Taki kept under the covers. Finally Taki fell asleep.

Yuma got up from his chair and headed back downstairs. He closed the bedroom door behind him. He rejoined his mother in the living room and ate until he was full. They watched TV together until he yawned. He got up from the couch and headed to his bedroom. He closed the door and stripped himself of his clothes. He got in bed in his boxers. He laid on his back and gently smiled at seeing Taki sleeping there still.

Taki curled moving a little more to you. Taki then turned and moaned a little then went back to his soft sleeping. Taki's ear twichted and his tail brushed agaisnt your leg.

Yuma felt Taki's tail brush against him. His ears perked up when he heard the moan. He turned over on his other side and moved closer to him. He softly wrapped a arm around his stomach, and inched his body closer to the other's until they were right against each other. He laid his head on the pillow Taki is using and closed his eyes.

Taki purred. Taki then opened his eyes and covered his mouth. Scared. Taki sat up. "Sorry..... I should head home..." Taki saw how late it was. "How long have I been sleeping?" Taki blushed his tail slightly swaying. Taki moved and got up and stood still by the door in the darkness waiting.

Yuma got up out of bed and sat on the edge. "You should stay the night. You have been sleeping since you came upstairs in the afternoon." He said to him. "I don't have to sleep now. We can stay up and play some video games, if you would like." He kept saying to Taki.

Taki faced you in the darkness. "Okay we'll play video games." Taki then turned around and went to the bathroom. Taki slid agaisnt the door. Taki thought: Why in the world am Ietting my self stay here? Why do I feel safer around him..... do I love him? No.... Taki sat there furrowing his brow at the thought. Taki was unsure what to do next. So Taki sat there waiting to see what happens. Still tired.

Yuma let him have a couple minutes to himself in the bathroom. Once he thought the other would not return to the bedroom, he stood up and walked to the bathroom door. He knocked on it. "Hey, are you okay in there?" He asked.

Taki perked up hearing the knock. "Yea.... yea I'm fine...." Taki blushed. Taki got up and opened the door blushing. Taki walked a front sat on the couch. Taki waited for you sitting on the couch. Still blushing.

Yuma headed back into his room and quickly got dressed back into his clothes. He then went to the couch and started up the game console. He handed Taki a controller and showed him the games he had.

"I'll play what ever one you recomend." Taki grabbed the controler. Taki's hands were sweating. Taki thought: What the heck... I'm.... Taki blushed harder. Taki started to enjoy playing with you on the game consol. Taki ignored his thoughts and feelings and played. Taki became tired and started to fall asleep playing.

Yuma ended the game when he noticed Taki was no longer playing. He looked to his side and saw he was drifting off back to sleep. He removed the controller from his hands then picked him up. He went to his bedroom with him and placed him back under the covers. He stayed dressed this time as he got back into bed, on the other side. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Taki awoked early in the morning. Taki sat up and streched. He rubbed the sleepness out from his eyes and went to use the bathroom. Remembering it was morning. Taki thought: Man.... my money.... gone... I'm afraid to go back. Taki went back to your and sat in the corner and started crying. Thinking of what might happen if he returned home. He forgot that last night was his only chance to get a raise. Taki missed it. Badly.