▌│█║▌║▌║ х = y 4 0 1 ║▌║▌║█│▌

gin

“Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade?”

Gorgeous yet dominating _____________ had his normal life perturbed by Kirei Kurosaki, a flirtatious third year medical student with a thousand quirk. With his peaceful days of teaching and guiding his students the righteous path towards success.

Will ___________ survive the attacks of a student known for his genji-like (Hikaru Genji) charms!?

*_________implies for the seme's name

In a search for a straight as an arrow Seme

with a decent english grammar

and replies in a long manner

The genre is presumed to be a fuse with comedy with a twist of hardcore and vanilla.

So who's gonna rp with crazy gin ? Pm or reply in this thread so we can talk about the plot.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• 「viviD

• Кitty

• StainedCrimson

Since my character is a seme and a teacher,

Hmmm, should he be a biology teacher? xD

Since your character is a medical student. or so. C:

And same here as well. 3

So biology teacher than. XD

Huh. Haha, I don't do broken heart but blushing heart. ;3 Nope, don't have a broken heart in thy emote dictionary. XD

Shall I?

I already have an OC in mind. Hehe~

Although, I wouldn't be able to post the thread because of school, in fact, I'm going to be late. XD;;

And I haven't started typing my OC yet. @_@

• 1 month later...

oMFG

GIN, I'M SORRY, I'M GOING TO WRITE MY RESPONSE OMFG I FORGOT AFTER DAYS OF ANGSTY DRAMA ON WHAT TO REPLY.

*dies* I forgot that I wrote my response after getting an idea when I was in the car after grocery shopping with Mom. OmFG.

I'M SO SORRY. OMFG OMFG. PUNISH ME DAYUM GRIZZLE ME IN THE VOLCANO OR THROW ME INTO IT I'M SO SO SORRY.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

geeh.

I'M ABSOLUTELY SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE REPLY BECAUSE IT WAS HARD ON WHAT TO REPLY WITHOUT MAKING IT SP AWKWARD AND DEAD END POST. OMFG, I KNEW THAT I SHOULD HAVE CHANGE YAMATO'S PERSONALITY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT THE COMEDY AND OMFG I SHOULD STOP FORCING MY SELF MAKING IT COMEDIC BUTBUT IT DOESN'T SUIT THE RP AT ALL AND IT MAKES ME MAD AT MYSELF AND SEIICHI ACK.

I finally replied. I'M SO SORRY AGAIN, OMFG, STAB ME WITH A BUTCHER KNIFE, THROW ME INTO LAVA AND OMFG, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE REPLY I REALLY HAD TROUBLE AND I DON'T WANT TO TROUBLE YOU TOO WITH MY REPLY AND OMFG DEAD END POST IT FEELS LIKE IT. GODDAMIT.

I'M SO FUCKIN VERY SORRY. *wails*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
ahaha nope I don't grill someone, I'm not that evil *puppy eyes. mwahaha nah it's fine since I sometimes reply late. Well I just thought that you've forgotten our rp. I'm supposedly gonna message you--but oh well I'm shy. So yeah it's fine, no worries .XD take your time as long as the both of us can still enjoy the rp. :3

• 5 weeks later...

Hello! I'm late about this which I am very sorry for but I have to say that I'm quitting, although more of semi-quit, focusing on my rp group.

As for the one-on-one, currently addressing it right now, unless you want to continue it then the rp will continue, will find the time to squeeze in to reply. I am so very sorry. :c

Thank you very much!

- V / Aera

• 2 weeks later...