Rising Love +18 (Yuka & SqueezeBabe)

Кitty

Futaki moaned. Futaki then smiled and kissed you deeply. Futaki smirked. "I love you Jason." Futaki wrapped his arms tighter around your neck. Pushing his body closer to yours.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• SqueezeBabe

Jason groaned. "F-futaki, Y-you can't say stuff... like that." It made his knees go weak, and if he couldn't hold Futali up, then he wouldn't be able to... finish...

Jason pressed Futaki against the wall and rolled his hips, burying his cock deep inside Futaki. Jason moaned, "You feel so good, so... hot...."

Futaki moaned loudly putting his head up. "You make me feel so good." Futaki adjusted his slipping body. "Jason I'm slipping. Its fine if I get on my hands and knees if you want." Futaki kissed you and smiled.

Jason smiled and kissed Futaki deeply. "I won't let you fall. Ever."

With that declaration, Jason began thrusting into Futaki with long smooth strokes, gradually building up the pace.

Futaki gribbed you tighter becoming hot. "Ahhh.... J-Jason..." Futaki closed his eyes in pleasure of you.

Jason thrust into Futaki harder and faster. He could feel Futaki gripping his cock with the muscles of his tight hold. He groaned and pushed Futaki up against the wall, burying his face in Futaki's neck, biting softly at the skin, while he fucked Futaki has hard as he could.

"Futaki, c-can I come inside you?" Jason could feel himself getting close, and he wanted nothing more than to come buried deep inside Futaki.

Futaki gripped his fists togethor feeling and moaning loudly. Futaki nuzzled your neck biting it then licking it. "Sure Jason.." Futaki pulled back and kissed you deeply. Keeping his fists balled up.

Jason groaned and shuddered. Futaki licking his neck pushed him over the edge and he could feel his cock twitching deep inside Futaki as he started to come.

Jason's legs started to wobble and he slid to the floor, still cradling Futaki in his arms and still buried inside him. Jason kissed Futaki slowly and lovingly.

"That was amazing".

Futaki smiled. "It was." Futaki got up and tried to stand. Futaki collapsed. Futaki tilted his head and looked at you. "Carry me?" Futaki spreaded his arms. Futaki's eye's were sleepy, tired.

Jason smiled at Futaki and gathered him in his arms once more. He balanced Futaki in his arms and managed to turn the shower off. He carried Futaki to his bedroom and managed to tuck him up in his bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed stroking Futaki's hair, waiting for him to fall asleep.

Futaki wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you in for a deep kiss. "Sleep with me?" Futaki patted the side wich was empty and cold. "I can't sleep without you." Futaki tilted his head and slightly smiled.

Jason smiled again. "Sure, why not?" He was feeling a bit tired after all the excitement for the day.

He slid under the sheets and wrapped his arms around Futaki, holding him close. He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of Futaki breathing.

Futaki faced you. "I'm sorry about rapeing you..." Futaki looked down. "Do you still love me? After I raped you?" Futaki was on the verge of crying. For fear he thought you'd hate him.

Jason touched Futaki's face gently. "I don't think I could hate you... I'm not that sort of person..." Jason tweaked Futaki's nose. "You need to stop being so serious... I'm here now aren't I?

Jason pulled Futaki close to him. "Anything else you're worried about?"

Futaki cried anyway. Tears of happiness rolled down his cheeks. Futaki hugged you. Eventually stoppinh his crying and falling asleep. Futaki turned in his sleep. Happy and conetent he was home safe. In your arms.

~~Later that night~~

Futaki awoke from a bad dream. He was sweating. Eyes widen in fear. Futaki looked over at you. Smileing you still asleep. Futaki got up and walked afront. Futaki turned the lights on and grabbed a bag of cookies and a tub of vanilla ice cream from the freezer. Futaki sat down and placed the tub of ice cream down in front of him. Futaki then took out 1 cookie and spooned 2 scoops of ice cream on his cookie. Futaki turned on the TV to the Syfy channel. Futaki then wrapped a blanket around him.