KHR: Forget-me-not (Byakuran x Shoichi)

eyecandies

Chapter I

“b-byakura—“

I was once again silenced when he shoved another marshmallow in my mouth, one that came from his. All my struggling are useless, I am left defenseless at his mercy once again. Darn, this was all thanks to that last Choice game we played. I’ve lost count of how many times he’s beaten me in that game, it was so frustrating – this man.

Shoichi was lying on his back on the bed, with byakuran on top of him. Byakuran was holding shoichi’s hand over his own head, in a way where byakuran’s precious shou-chan was pinned defenseless on his mattress. Shoichi groaned because he hated that he was always the one in this position, always the one left at the mercy of the other. But then moaned for he cannot deny the surge of pleasure his lover was giving him.

“dame dayo, shou-chan~” he heard him say with that matching sing-song voice of his that he has grown to love.

He sealed shut that marshmallow in my mouth, thrusting it deep using his tongue, successfully making me swallow the god forsaken fluffy treat.

“byakuran-san, you’re always so unfair…~” he moaned when byakuran suddenly moved towards his neck to kiss his delicate skin resting there. Then he abruptly moved back to his lips to kiss him senseless all the while with byakuran still holding his hands in place.

After a while, with shoichi’s disappointment, byakuran broke free from that blissful kiss.

“What’s that shou-chan?” He asked confused, all of his dedicated concentration suddenly gone.

“Datte… Byakuran-san always gets his way with me, whenever and however he wants…” shoichi whined.

Byakuran abruptly let go of shoichi’s hands and sat on the redhead’s belly, still with that confused look on his face. Could he have done something his beloved shou-chan disliked?

Shoichi felt his hands again, it was thanks to byakuran’s pressure when he held them from a while ago that his wrists to his hands felt numb. Does that man ever realize how much force he exerts on me? I mean, it’s not like I would want to run away anyway. He stopped at his train of thoughts and blushed a deep crimson. He couldn’t believe how he worded that out. He really did love byakuran, even though how domineering this man can get at times. Seriously.

“What did shou-chan mean about that?” byakuran said as he looked down at the man below him.

“Well, I mean… It’s… “ Shoichi started, as he moved his eyes to the control freak whose hovering him in every inch he desire. (A/N: that was a crappy way to describe this part. XD) While he was fiddling with his hands, getting used of feeling it again, he continued, “It’s like you’re always being the dominant one between the two of us…--“

“Oh, isn’t that what shou-chan wants~?” byakuran was back to his usual self again, with that sing-song happy-go-lucky voice of his.

Shoichi blushed with that. It’s not like… I didn’t want tha-… no! That isn’t my point that I want to make now. He was waving his hands in the air, quite humiliated that byakuran was practically correct. He would want more and more of what byakuran would byakuran want to offer, maybe even more than what he could. They haven’t gone to that stage yet, and he was so dying to already—

“N-no!!” he managed to shout, what with all those thought in his head. He was completely embarrassed.

“It’s just.. That I would want to try a change of role in our relationship even just for once!” He suddenly blurted out. Ever since they got together in college it was always him being “under”. It was always him wanting more and practically begging more from the other. Oh what he would do to make byakuran be like that- byakuran be the one at his mercy—

“I didn’t know that’s what shou-chan thinks…” Byakuran managed to stop shoichi’s train of thoughts. He seemed to ponder for a while. He closed his eyes and placed his hands on his chin as if deep in a serious thought of a new project for the Millefiore family. It was his thinking pose.

Shoichi thought it was cute.

Shoichi covered his face with his hands and blushed harder. His thoughts were getting out of hand lately.

“Well,” Byakuran finally spoke after a long while of thinking. Shoichi was still slapping himself mentally because of his outbursts of thoughts. “If that’s what shou-chan wants, then I guess that’s okay with me. Though I always liked control~”

He started to move in towards shoichi again to kiss him again when suddenly—

RING RING RING.

Shoichi’s landline phone was ringing. Byakuran didn’t seem amused at all. He didn’t want anything to get in the way with their love-making.

“I should get that…” Shoichi started to push byakuran off him.

“No,” Byakuran refused to budge. “Just let that be.” His demeanor quickly changed because of the incessant ringing. He was obviously already pissed off. But that’s something he knew how to hide. Though Shoichi always knew when these possessiveness traits.

It’s that Spanner again… Byakuran thought.

“Or were you expecting someone to call~?” he continued with his carefree façade back again.

Not that Shoichi had the chance to say anything, as he was already being kissed torridly. All he could muster were long muffles of groan-slash-moans. Byakuran’s possessiveness trait was starting to show again. Byakuran pinned Shoichi’s hands on either side of the bed as he continued his sensual assault.

He would never let his precious shou-chan get in the hands of any guy. Especially that Spanner guy. He continued his rough kissing, completely seizing every inch of shoichi’s hot mouth. The phone continued to ring, but there was no stopping Byakuran’s urge to devour sho-chan. Without minding the continuous ringing, he pushed his way through sho-chan. And started to touch him.

“Bya- hah …. No---Byakuran-san, Onegai…. Please … not there…”

“What … you want more here sho-chan?? …. ”

He abruptly opened shoichi’s shirt’s button, almost tearing the poor fabric apart. Then he bit the skin there and sucked on it. Hard.

“Byaku…ran…-san~” Shoichi pleaded to the white-haired older male but to no avail.

“I love that face you make every time I do this.”

“Please… byakuran-san….uh…”

“What is it sho~chan?”

His voice teased the panting Sho-chan.

“I-I can’t ---tah…huh ah…take it anymore ….hah…”

Byakuran’s face grinned widely as he enjoyed Sho-chan’s erotic face.

“What is it that you want sho~chan” Byakuran moved his face on his neck as he continued to caress that part of Sho-chan.

Sho-chan tried to get hold of Byakuran’s hair but he was stopped.

“No you don’t.”

All of a sudden, a tie was on Byakuran’s hands. He got hold of Sho-chan’s wrist and tied it together, tightly. Sho-chan, teary-eyed, moaned.

“I-it hurts… byakuran-san”

“We’re just getting started.” Byakuran said in a happy-go-lucky teasing voice. He continued to let Sho-chan experience pleasure and sho-chan, every time touched by him, moaned, which aroused Byakuran even more.

“Byakuran-san….please not there……”

“’Do you want me to do this?” with a complete tease in his voice

“hah-h….uh… ugh….. please byakuuuu----byakura---n-san…. Hah … uh…”

“What is it sho-chan?”

“bya—hah…hah….hah…. I’m about to ……”

“hmmmmmm do what you want … go ahead”

Then, the forgotten phone finally had its spotlight. It stopped and a familiar voice when through it. Byakuran paused.

“Why did you stop!?” Sho-chan roared frustratedly

Sho-chan looked at byakuran’s troubled face from below as they continue to listen to that familiar voice coming from the fax machine.

“Uh… It’s Spanner…I’m sorry for calling so early. I hope I’m not bothering you. I just want to thank you for giving some of your time the other day. Yeah even though in the end you just rejected me again really it’s fine. It’s just, I’m sorry for forcing myself into you, and that kiss. I’m really sorry for kissing you. But, Chiro-chan….I mean it. Eventhough you and byakuran are together please think about it more, I’m willing to wait for you even if its forever. I always will love y---“

The next thing they knew, the fax machine was in pieces with the receiver in byakuran’s hands. On how that happened, shoichi didn’t know.

“It’s not what you think it is, byakuran-san”

“Then what am I supposed to think after hearing that huh, shoichiro?” Byakuran was smiling, that sinister smile that he usually wore when he was angered or pissed off.

This was the first time he was called by his given name. There was anger and pain in his eyes.

Before Shoichi could start, Byakuran dropped the receiver down the table with force. “I’m leaving.”

Shoichi panicked and quickly got up. Darn that Spanner, after months of rejecting him, he still wouldn’t give up. And of all the times he could have possibly picked to call him, it has to be at this moment. Completely ruined.

“Byakuran-san, wait!” Shoichi got infront of the door to his suite, blocking Byakuran’s way.

“Look, I don’t care what you do when you’re not with me, and I rather not find out about it.”

It was cold. He was looking at him with such cold eyes.

“What? What are you saying? Please let me explain. Byakuran-san”

“Originally, Spanner knows you longer than me. So, If you happen to like him please don’t hold back on my account.”

“Byakuran-san !!! are you just going to believe everything that jerk says and not listen to what I have to say??

“You’re getting awfully worked up about it? Does that mean that I’m right?”

“No…. no …. Listen to me byakuran !”

Byakuran grinned in astonishment.

“There’s nothing to discuss here soichi. Goodbye.”

Byakuran was already completely dressed. His anger seems to have escalated higher that he couldn’t hold it in. It wasn’t usual for him to lose control.

He never listened to him. And completely walked away.

“Byakuran-san… don’t be such a jerk!!!!”

Byakuran stopped for a moment. There was a deafening and uncomfortable silence between them.

“This is the first time you ever called me that….”

“Ah-ano… I’m sorry it’s just that.”

“Sho-chan…”

He was still not facing him. Byakuran paused for a while and then sighed as if getting air from a trench.

“….Let’s break up.”

Sho-chan dumbstruck didn’t know how to react and was completely frozen on his spot. He cannot imagine living without Byakuran and Byakuran felt the same way, so why did those words came out of his mouth?

“huh?”

It was all Sho-chan could say.

“It’s better for you and me.”

“Ha-ha-ha … c’mon byakuran-san what are you saying”

Sho-chan was sure that his sanity was leaving him. He couldn’t think clearly.

Breaking up … with Byakuran? This was all a dream right ? I’m waiting for the punch line here.

“Bye.”

The creaked of the door followed and then it completely shut.

Sho-chan finally got to his senses again.

“Wait a minute !!!”

Sho-chan run after him.

“Byakuran-san !!!!!!!”

Byakuran startled watched Sho-chan running after him. He didn’t want any more confrontation so he attempted to cross the road but he was grabbed by Sho-chan abruptly.

“I said wait!”

Sho-chan looked directly in his eyes. His eye glasses were disassembled and his shirt was a mess. He looked at him bitterly and shove Sho-chan’s hands off his.

“I said let go!”

Then he marched towards the next road.

But before Sho-chan could utter Byakuran’s name, there were screeching of tires so deafening, he thought his ear would bleed. The car hit someone because a spray of blood colored the entire pedestrian lane. Passersby screamed for an ambulance. It took a moment before he realizes who that person was that fell to that ground, drench in that disgusting red liquid.

“BYAKURAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Chapter II

Its dark and cold. Where am I ? Sho-chan !? Where is he?

Wait…

The last thing that I remember was, I had a quarrel with Sho-chan and then, stupidly I broke up with him.

I walked away and then he stopped me. I heard a loud screech and… Sho-chan’s horrified expression was the last thing I remember. Then, everything went dark.

Am I dead?. But, why do I feel so light headed. Is this the feeling of being dead?

What an idiot I am. My emotion got the better of me and said those things to Sho-chan.

I wish I could’ve said sorry. And now, it’s too late.

“Bya-ku-ran”

He heard a familiar playful voice. Byakuran slowly opened his eyes and saw himself lying in his bed. The room looks familiar. It was his room and Sho-chan’s. He stood up and looked at his body. His shirt was full of blood but he’s body seems fine.

“I’m alive?” he wondered.

“Byakuran!!” the familiar voice was one pitch higher this time. Byakuran didn’t want that man to see him in this tattered state. He quickly changed his shirt and rushed towards the door.

What date is today? He thought for himself. From the right side of his bed, he glanced at the calendar. May 14. It was one day before his accident. Byakuran took a deep breathe, this was the second chance he wanted to have. He didn’t know how could this happen but he was sure this aint no dream.

“Okay I’m coming in!”

Oh shoot ! I’ve forgotten about him. And as soon as he looked back at the door again, he saw that lovable face he-oh-so-cherished. There were wrinkles in his forehead a sign of irritation. Sho-chan was wearing an apron and there was a spatula on his left hand.

“What were you doing? I was calling out for you and here you are spacing out. Breakfast is ready. Hurry and come down.”

Byakuran almost fell down on his knees. It was sure better to see this nagging side of him rather than dreadful face he showed. There was just little time left to say sorry and goodbye to Sho-chan. He walked towards Sho-chan, extending his arms and reaching out for his chest.

“Byaku---?”

He didn’t have time to finish what he wanted to say. Byakuran buried his tongue into his mouth. So deep, that Sho-chan felt himself suffocating and continuously gasping for air. He grab hold Byakuran’s hair but he was still over powered. His tongue continued to circle around his mouth. Feeling every inch of his teeth. And soon before he knew it, he gradually gave in to the pleasure.

Byakuran opened his eyes. Sho-chan was finally enjoying it. He felt something pushing inside Sho-chan’s pants. He stopped and let Sho-chan breathe for a while. Liquid was falling down on his mouth and Sho-chan craved for air from his mouth. It was so erotic that Byakuran, with a hungry look on his face, pushed him into the bed.

“Wait, Byakuran-san what are you doing?”

“Baka Sho-chan, isn’t it obvious, I’’m going to have sex with you.”

“Wait stop it” Sho-chan wriggled under him as Byakuran continued to strip him. He didn’t know what to do. It was different from the usual Byakuran that was gentle and naughty, this time it was too rough.

“Byakuran, you’re scaring me. What’s happening to you?”

“I’m going to change something. So you won’t get hurt when I’m gone.”

“What are you talking about? Byakura-----!”

Byakuran buried his tongue once again. And thrust it on Sho-chan.

“Ah !” Sho-chan cried in pain “Byakuran …. *pants* ”

“I’m sorry, Sho-chan…”

“Nghhh….”

Byakuran continued to thrust it mercilessly, disregarding Sho-chan’s howls.

Sho-chan cried. And wiggled beneath his man, the thought was too hard to comprehend. Pleasure or Pain. The two emotions were coinciding in Sho-chan’s head through the whole time. Byakuran made it as rough as possible. Bearing that, after this day, he’ll be gone.

“Byakuran, slowly …. “

“I …. Can’t…. “

“Ah! Uh!! Haaa .. byakuran … please … touch me.”

“No.”

“Please”

He pleaded and he was on the verge of tears.

“I can’t let you come …”

“Ah …. Hahhhhhhhhh Byakuran …..

“You stupid jerk !!!!!!”

Sho-chan’s voice was as loud as a growling lion. He threw pillows at Byakuran who was kneeling beside the bed apologetically and snickering at the same time.

“I said I’m sorry. I just can’t help it!”

“You were WAY too rough Byakuran-san !!!...”

“Sho-chan?”

Sho-chan, buried his face on the pillows. Byakuran shrugged him. Is he crying?

“sho-chan”

“You stupid jerk !!!! Don’t shrug me like that.”

“Huh? Are you hurt?”

“Yeah… You were too rough… It.. It felt like it was my …. “

He removed his face towards the pillow and faced Byakuran.

“It felt like my first time…”

Sho-chan blushed infront of Byakuran. Byakuran felt himself flinched. It was a pretty erotic face he gave him.

This man, byakuran thought, is so fucking sexy !!!!

“I want to rape you right now.”

“You !!!! I won’t forgive you ever !!!!!!!!!! “

“Wait … Sho-chan !!”

He abruptly walked away from the bed naked. And run towards the door. Byakuran was still snickering and he run towards Sho-chan.

“Hey!!! Got you!”

Byakuran got hold of his waist and tightly clamped his hands, locking Sho-chan between the gap of his arms.

“Let me go, Byakuran-san !!!”

“No. what will I do to so that you could forgive me Sho-chan”

“…”

“Sho-…. Chan … “ his voiced was teaseful and sweet that Sho-chan can’t even refuse.

Sho-chan looked down. He blushed. Byakuran continued to play with Sho-chan’s ears and before he knew it, the silver-haired guy was now biting every inch of his right face. Sho-chan was feeling goosebumps on his neck. So, he finally said something, the first thing on his mind.

“Kiss me…”

“Hai… Hai…” Byakuran smiled as if he was expecting it.

Sho-chan turned around and moved toward to face him. He abruptly looked at Byakuran’s eyes that were bluer like the ocean. It softly smiled at him and Sho-chan cant help but melt through the sweetness he gave.

“I love you…” Byakuran whispered with such bitterness in his voice.

“Byakuran-san…” stopping in the middle of the breathless kiss, he slowly caressed Byakuran’s hair and kissed him in the forehead “Is there something wrong? You’re acting really weird.”

He traced his lips towards Byakuran’s face. Byakuran can freely feel his breathe.

“I love you so much Sho-chan. Don’t ever forget that”

He wanted to tell the truth but he was afraid tears will raced him before he could speak and that will make Sho-chan worried and he don’t want to do that more than anything.

“I love you more Byakuran. But I know there is something that you haven’t tell me about.. c’mon spit it out.”

“Betsunii.”

“Byakuran! C’mon tell me. Is it about Spanner?”

“Hahahahaha Him again? Of course not. If you’re going to the amusement park with him today. Don’t worry, I trust you.”

“How…. How did you know about that?”

“because… I love you sho-chan. So, much that I’m thinking that I’m a masochist”

“teehee . Bakaaaaa.”

Sho-chan kissed him HARD. (A/N: I wanted to emphasize this so much!)

Byakuran held his waist tightly and put pressure in Sho-chan’s neck. He moves closely towards Sho-chan’s face. The red haired guy keeps on playing his hands towards his man.

Before Sho-chan closed his eyes, He saw Byakuran;s eyes, which made him hesitant for the kiss.

I never thought that saying goodbye was this hard.

Sho-chan I wished this time would stop. I wish I wouldn’t die tomorrow. Sho-chan…

~tbc :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eyecandies

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic