Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory
    YO Host 2015 Special Mikazuki Gift 2014 Mikazuki Gift 2014

Purifying The Impure (Horror Investigation RP)[Recruitment]

[SOMEHOW SIMILAR TO GHOST HUNT UNIVERSE]

The Plot

The world is filled with many phenomena, beings and objects which a normal person living a normal life can't explain. Ghosts, Poltergeist, Demons, Human Possesions, Curses and other things have been all around us, and lately, their appearance has been very successive in random places, which has gone beyond the alert level.

Knowing this, a group of experts have gathered, studied and solve the cases. Mikos, Priests, Psychics, Medium Channelers, Monks and other concerned people had formed the group "Society of Paranormal Studies" or SPS. They work in an office and accept paranormal requests from clients which they later decide to accept or not, depending on the need.

LET'S GO!! Society of Paranormal Studies, SPS!!

(Hmmn~ you see, this idea needs improving, I might be updating this every now and then. But I like the idea of exorcists and psychics kicking the butts of those spirits and stuffs. So I hope to be working on this with people.)

POSSIBLE ROLES: (Up to six roleplayers only. You may chose something not listed below, as long as it can be useful to paranormal studies)

Onmyōji
    Miko/Shrine Priest
    Priest (exorcist)
    Medium Channeler
    Demonologist
    Monk
    Psychic
    Shaman
    Buddhist
    ..... and etc.

Rules:

*Once you picked a role, do some research about that role. If you pick a Miko, the internet has so much data to provide what a Miko is and what a Miko does.
    *one character per person
    *God modding is not allowed. However, killing/purifying/exorcising can be done as much as you want, depending the need to do so.
    *This Rp should follow an order.. we can determine at the intro posts
    *hetero can be allowed, however, relationship setting is optional.
    *Even though we may be dealing supernatural beings, there shouldn't be any vampires, catwomen, crossbreed, demigods or such thing among our characters. having those in NPC's can be discussed later.
    *also, i hope this stays original (though i admit it's an anime inspired) ...however, no one likes having 2 rp with very similar category (occult/paranormal detective stuffs for this)

Character Sheet

Image:
    Name:
    Orientation
    Job: (aside from a researcher, what role did you pick?)
    Ability:
    Likes and Dislikes:
    Personality and Bio:

ADDITIONAL DETAILS

*Things we will need:
    -A monitor and a CCTV camera/Digital Camera (Night Visioned)
    -Digital thermometer
    -Sound detector/recorder
    -Electromagnetic Field Meter
    -Camera

*SPS rule:
    1. Do not concern yourself with a profession not of your own. (do not exorcise if you're not an exorcist)
    2. Your own safety is the priority. Pull out if you have to; Run if you need to.
    3. Do not act on your own. Everyone is bound two work at least on pairs. Contact the rest if ever you encounter the enemies
    4. Act responsibly, no slacking off.
    5. Let everyone know what finding you have.

*Useful data:
    -we run in an office, we take clients there
    -we examine a case before accepting them from clients
    -we use a room in a clients house as a base where we hold our meetings

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    「viviD Inventory
    White Day - Sakata Gintoki White Day - Fushimi Saruhiko White Day - Shirogane Naoto Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic

Re: Purifying The Impure (Horror Investigation RP)[Recruitment]

I spy with my little eye, an interesting RP.
    Oooh, may I join? Or save a spot for me until I come back at September 6? No?
    If you don't mind. I like your plot and was hoping to be an Onmyoji. (and try my very best at that.)

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory

September 6... hmmn... well, I can't promise anything o.o since that's sorta long...

but for now, I will reserve the position of the onmyouji for you. Who knows, the rp might not start before you come back...

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    sVerrine Inventory
    Superbi Squalo Halvir Hropter

Ooh, sounds interesting. It somehow reminds me of ghost hunter, only that this will most probably be yaoi. *grin*
    The psychic role appeals to me, may I join?

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory

Ofc you may join. It would be best if you have an expertise in this matter... like.. What psychic abilities do you have? It could be clairvoyance, etc. Etc. I think you can research it a bit

Btw. I'm taking the role of the main researcher and a demonologist.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    sVerrine Inventory
    Superbi Squalo Halvir Hropter

Ok, here I go.

Name: Aoba Lewin
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Job: Psychic
    Ability: Psychometry (obtaining information about a person or an object by touching it)
    Likes: Strong alcoholic drinks (especially Vodka), talkative persons, jazz, drama shows, persons who give their best in appointed tasks.
    Dislikes: Spontaneity, animals, egoists, cowards, spicy food.
    Personality: Patient, Sarcastic, Instinctive, Perfectionist, Systematic, Stubborn, Overprotective, Jealous.
    Bio: Being born a half, with Japanese and English blood running through his veins, Aoba Lewin has led an uneventful life until reaching adolescence. A short while after his fourteen birthday, his mother's attitude gradually started to change by day. At first, they blamed it on the fact that she was overworking herself and encouraged her to take some days off from the office, but her condition only kept aggravating. At the end of the first month, she was mostly cursing and threatening to kill Aoba and her husband. Neither the neurologists, nor the psychiatrists could give a reason to her comportment or prescribe a medicament.
    Desperate, his father decided to call an exorcist, although he highly doubted that would solve the problem. But, the car that he was driving together with the exorcist crushed in front of their house. While the exorcist survived, Aoba's father died immediately. He blamed the accident on the woman and said to be too frightened to perform any kind of exorcism on her. In complete grief, his mother regained bit by bit pieces of her old self, but her normal state lasted only for two years, when the strange behavior occurred again. During that time, Aoba discovered that he possessed the strange ability of reading the aura of the objects he touched. He never gave it much thought, afraid that it would affect his mother in the end.
    On the day of his graduation, his mother committed suicide. Taking pity on him, the grandmother from his father's side took him in and raised him for another 3 years - a period that Aoba loathed the most, but also when he learned how to fully control his ability.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory

Image:

Name: Tokugawa, Kouki

Orientation: Bi

Job: Monk

Ability: Vanquishing evil Spirits, Setting up Spiritual Barrier, Purifying objects and locations which are vessels of evil spirits

Likes and Dislikes: Kouki loves silence and praying. He would something pray and meditate in a closed room. He hates violence and noise. And there's much of it out there in Tokyo, which is why he never really went out except when he needs to.

Personality and Bio: Keita lived a secluded life in a monastery. He had a peaceful life, not worrying about anything as he studied the way of the monks. However, as the country reached recession, people stopped donating to the monastery, leaving them no choice but to close it down. Now a wandering monk, Keita took a chance to go to Tokyo to see what's life is to offer there. It was when he stumbled upon an ad that invites Psychic and people who can fight against evil. He thought that'd make him survive the city somehow and joined it.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    blurbur Inventory
    Halvir Hropter

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    May I choose the Medium/Channeler?? I'd love to play as that It seems like a very interesting role to play.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] yes ofc. welcome to the roleplay

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    blurbur Inventory
    Halvir Hropter

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Woott woot!!! You make some awesome rp plots and i love them so This is awesome forr me x'D.

Name:
    Shougo Shima

Orientation:
    bi, Seme

Job:
    Medium/ Channeler

Ability:
    Able to talk to spirits, able to guide spirits to their resting place to ease them and let them be at peace once more, able to sense a demon nearby.

Likes and Dislikes:
    Likes eating healthy, going to exercises almost every day in the gym to keep himself physically fit, loves reading books, loves scarfs and over sized button up shirts, cats, and long hair.

Dislikes sweets, junk food, Unfit people, fan girls, demons, cats that scratch, and women with crying children.

Personality:
    He is more of a snob than anybody, He the stuck up person you see going down the street and bumps into you and says nothing and keeps on walking as if nothing happened. But yet he is very intelligent body, considering he reads so many books. Although he is book smart, he is not very common sense smart. The only reason why he is so stuck up is because that he has the ability to reach out to the wandering spirits around him and inevitably talk to them, in a sense of being there beside them. Not many people have this gift, so he dedicates his time into getting to know each of the spirits he encounters, which doesn't give him time in the real world to make any true friends. In a case of perversity, all of his friends are actually dead before he meets them. And he has an odd sympathy for cats, even though he doesn't have a true feeling for keeping a pet (most likely because they die within a week, like his gold fish that he had.)

Bio:
    He was a sympathetic child at a young age, because of his mother babied him as her only child. He was a sweet body to his friends and family, until he started to develop his power to see spirits and and demons around him; this started the horrid life after he was 6. the day when he saw his own half brother staring at him with a hole in his body. But the rest of his body was somewhat transparent, not all there... The poor boy scream in terror, but his mother would not listen to his frantic cries and dismissed it as a meager nightmare. The boy knew other wise, the day was filled with body's around him floating slightly looking at him then turning away as if it was nothing and went on their way to nothing. There was no sign of them leaving him from his sight at all during his childhood. By the time he was 17, he was mingling and practicing the thought of talking to them, he was lightly good at it although they sapped his strength from him, slowly killing him every time he talked, which made it hard for him to study on the practice of doing so. by the age of 25 he nearly master the ability and finally got accepted as a renowned Channeler.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles