Hello ^^

sVerrine

Hey, I'm Verrine, nice to meet you fellow yaoi fans ^^. I've been lurking around here for quite a while- watching anime, reading manga, digging for some bl games etc. It's been ages since I actually joined a community so I thought "why not YO?".

I think it's quite fun around here. [ I can't wait to join some RPs onion3]

Hm... something about me. I read only yaoi manga, but I watch animes that also fall in other categories such as josei, seinen, mystery, psychological and even straight romance.

I think that's because we are quite short handed in yaoi anime. :9onion70:

I hate one shots because after I finish them I'm like "But... I want more!". So, I believe myself to have read every completed manga out there that has more than 4-5 volumes. I simply love those! The twisted plot, the complex personality of the characters, it's just perfect!

I have many favorites among the several hundreds of manga that I've read, but a few remained stuck in my mind: Roureville, Love Mode, La Esperança and Breakfast Club.

As for the anime, I'm totally in love with No.6, I've even read the whole novel; Nezumi and Shion are just the best characters that I've ever came across. I also enjoyed watching Kuroshitsuji, Naruto, UN-Go, Air Gear, Nabari no Ou, Yami no Matsuei, Loveless, Karneval etc.

I don't know what to say anymore. If you have any question, feel free to ask, I won't bite... perhaps. onionn6

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sVerrine

• Macys

• Matti_19

• Paul4U

welcome to YO

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

have fun staying here ^___^

it's okay if u bite, but i will bite back tho. lol xDDD

want friend to chat can come to me all the time

Welcome, Welcome

! Enjoy your stay. Just mention my username if you need some hugs. XD

hi hi

.. nice meeting you too.. welcome and i'm sure you'll have tons of fun in this forum..