KPOP Boyband Roleplay... (GROUP)

Tetsu

anyone interested in a kpop boyband roleplay? A group RP...

SETTING: YG Entertainment is in need of a new KPOP singers. Because of that, a big event was held, for the first time. The name of the event is KPOP Summer Camp. Like the name suggest, it is a summer camp of several selected upcoming Korean Idols.

However, there are four people who failed to join the camp. They lacked something important as individual singers that the company failed them, not wanting to waste its money. Yet one staff suggested "Why don't we make them into a boyband?"

CHARACTER DATA:

Name: Jeo, Jeong Woo

Alias/Stage Name: Tokki (Rabbit)

Personality: Timid, has a Stage fright, but he's sweet and fun once you know him.

Orientation: Bi

Seme/Uke: Seme

Height: 5'8

Bio: Jeong Woo is a country bumpkin. Because he has a nice voice and he looks good, the villagers forced him into moving to Seoul to become an idol. However, difficulty came rushing forth to him the moment he landed into the city. Because of his shy personality, no major labels take him up.

But luckily, he has heard of a summer camp which upcoming kpop stars like him are sure to join. He didn't waste another minute and auditioned himself for the event, hopeful that it will lead him to stardom!

Picture:

anime-boy-tumblr__2817_29_large.jpg

Character Song/Voice:

[video=youtube;Sjcvasr-6o0]

(so.. if anyone has a better idea... tell me)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Ka-chan

• Anime_Maniac_Leia

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I?

K-POP is my favorite and RP is my favorite thing to do! ^O^

and oh yea, I should put a picture of my character with his details, right? ^^

I will make the character data... so everyone has similar forms...give me a minute... :) and yesh... the rp is going to be limited to four persons... so 2 more

2nc32uh.jpg

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Real Name:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]Feng Lan

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Stage Name:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]Dan

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Personality:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]As called 'the quadruple S', probably standing for his sadistic personality; Silent - Sarcastic - Strict - Serene.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Orientation:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]Pansexual

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Seme/Uke:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]Seme

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Height:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]6'0

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Bio:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]Feng is 23 years old. He is self-centered and often alone. His father is a famous conductor. Although he is a perfectionist and musical genius, he has his own issues - he can't stand his mother. Feng is very clear about what he likes and doesn't like. Soon after he graduated in China, he left his hometown and parted for Seoul, South Korea.

Hence his uniqueness and beautiful features, he was asked randomly on streets (by their current manager) if he wanted to be in a boy band. And since he needed the job, he accepted.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Character's Song/Voice:

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I'm done~

-------->

CHARACTER DETAILS

Name: Hyun Jin, Kim Hyun Jin.

Alias/Stage name: Jin

Personality: sweet (just a tiny bit), cold, player (due to reasons... find it out yourself!) and a tsundere but he doesn't show that anybody.

Orientation: Bi

Seme/Uke: Uke

Height: 5'6

Bio: Age 19 Born in Seoul and raised there, Kim Hyun Jin grew up with a good family. Though his family is good on the outside, their treatment to him was a cold shoulder. Nicknamed as "the black sheep" of the family, Hyun Jin was long ago abandoned by his parents. Since his family has a bunch of famous doctors and engineers, his career option, to be a singer was crossed out. He felt he wasn't needed and wanted to be free, so he left the house and started to look for a job. His friends were really supportive of him, they were nice enough to give him the hopeful push which landed him in YG entertainment's K-POP summer camp. Since he loves singing, he gives it a try. But he doesn't know, that he should have been a bit more truthful to his feelings.

Picture:

tumblr_m0uii0yDAi1qjt4tmo1_1280.png

Voice: Kim Ryeowook from Super Junior.

11rdego.jpg

Name: Jungyo Shin Moon

Alias/Stage Name: Moon

Personality: Shy and clumsy, but likes to give a helping hand as long as it's not something that's breakable. Whenever he begins to feel comfortable with the other person he starts to talk a lot.

Orientation: Bisexual

Seme/Uke: Uke

Height: 164 cm

Bio: Jungyo's parents had been divorced ever since he was nothing more but 1 year old. Jungyo got bullied his whole life through, but he never let it get to him, but instead he cut off the outside world and only focused on his family, friends and his dream. As singing had been his passion and dream his whole life, he practiced almost every day just so one day he could become who he always dreamt to be, so when he heard that YG Intertainment held a big event, he simply had to go there in hope of his big dream to come true.

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

do you guys want to continue this??? T^T I love the plot of the roleplay.... i wish we can continue this...

*feels guilty* Sorry!! D: I'm just out of ideas... I have absolutely no ideas, even though Leia tried to help meeee xI I'll try! I'll really try! Sorry, sorry, sorry! It's all my fault, I know. :I

Its okay.. But you could have told me.. I'm willing to help :)

So are you still into this kacchan-san? I't's ur turn in the roleplay if you're still up for this.

I aaaaam :I I need some help, that's all. And I'm awfully nervous since you're all so amazing at RPing and then here I am, being all bad and sluggish and... ;-;

uuuuu... D: I'm sooo sorry... I'm still up for it though!