Dragon Ball Z: So....confused. (GokuxVegeta)

YaoiPikachu

/First off, just wanna say, YAY TO MY FIRST POSTED FAN-FIC!!! Hope you enjoy a (hopefully) good

fan-fiction on a good couple! Hope I do well!! :hamtaro-005 (5):

"I'm just..confused." Vegeta said while training with his son. "How on earth could Kakarot STILL be stronger than me?!?!" "Won't you just quit it," Trunks said while throwing a punch..and missing, "Can't you just get over it?" "NO! NEVER!" Vegeta said, growing impatient. "Plus, that clown asked if I could train with him!" "Did you say no?" Trunks asked. "OF COURSE NOT!" Vegeta practically spat back, "I NEVER back down from a challenge!!" Trunks just shrugged. Passive aggressive as always thought Trunks.

"There you are!" Goku said as Vegeta, regretfully, arrived at the training sight. The training sight was out in the middle of nowhere. It looked like a forest without any trees. Or animals. "Can we just get this over with?" Vegeta asked impatiently. "OF COURSE!" Goku responded along with a punch. They fought for hours until finally..."I'm kinda tired." Goku said. "Lets take five." Vegeta just responded with a grunt and sat down. Vegeta leaned back. Goku saw the front of Vegeta's shirt ride up past his belly button. He quickly turned his head as Vegeta said, "Why are you looking at me?" "No reason." Goku said, blushing a bit. Vegeta shrugged and all fell silent. Goku could fell a hotness growing in his cheeks. Just control yourself Goku thought to himself. The hotness, growing in his cheeks. Vegeta turned to Goku and laughed a bit. "You look like a tomato Kakarot! Whats wrong with you? You look like more of a clown then ever!" Goku turned to Vegeta. He couldn't hold it in any longer. Before Vegeta could say another word, Goku forced his lips onto Vegeta's. Vegeta tried to move his head but Goku held it tight and forced his tongue into Vegeta's mouth. He pushed Vegeta to the ground and pulled his pants down. Vegeta's eye's grew wide and afraid, like an animals. Goku ran to fingers down Vegeta's chest, all the way down to his navel then ran the two fingers down Vegeta's cock. Vegeta's cheeks grew red and hot as the pleasure traveled up his body and make him shiver.Goku pressed his lips gently on the warm flesh as Vegeta groaned and arched his back. "K-kakarot," Vegeta said as the pleasure grew more intense. Goku slipped the flesh into his mouth and Vegeta clasped his hands over his own mouth. The pleasure, so intense, building up. Vegeta tightened the grip on his mouth as cum spilled into Goku's mouth. Goku quickly spat it out. "Wow Vegeta," Goku said while slowly climbing on top of Vegeta, "you really are weak." Goku thrust and Vegeta cried out. Over and over, Goku thrust in farther. Tears ran down Vegeta's face as Goku came into him. "ugh...k-kakarot...aa." Vegeta held his stomach and thought to himself I'm right. I'll never win to Kakarot.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiPikachu

• Bardock

Top Posters In This Topic

-Sorry! I was busy writing doushin and drawing picks for my friends. Glad I can get back to working on my fan-fic! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!! :_red_fox 14

Vegeta woke up. I must have fallen asleep he thought, trying to sit up. When he did sit up, he saw Goku leaning against a tree, asleep with a smile on his face. As you would think, Vegeta wasn't feeling all that dandy at the moment, considering he just let his greatest enemy fuck him. " K-kakarott," Vegeta slowly said, rage building up inside him, " Wake the fuck up right now." Goku, felling a little more dandy then Vegeta, opened his eyes slowly, one then the other, with a smile still on his face. "Hello Vegeta," he said while stretching, " Are you doing oka-" yet before Goku was finished speaking, he was interrupted with a fist smashing down on his head. "WA-WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?!!??" he screamed, holding the sore spot on his head. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?" Vegeta shouted back, "YOU THINK AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME I WOULDN'T BE ANGRY?!?" Goku was confused, and Vegeta saw that on his face. "What," Vegeta said, "Do I need to write it out for you?" "No," Goku replied, "It's just that, when I was doing that stuff to you. You didn't fight back." Vegeta flinched at this answer, and Goku did not know why. "Of course I didn't." Vegeta said. Goku was even more confused. "Well, why not." Vegeta could feel emotion building up. "NOTHING. OKAY? Now we should get going, we both have kids and wives, remember?" Goku just smiled again. "I'll keep it a secret." Goku said giving a thumbs up. Vegeta made that promise as well, in his head of course. All those thoughts, promises, secrets, memories, in his head. And they'll all stay there...

TO BE CONTINUED

• 1 year later...