The Neko Protector

Кitty

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Alvis

Race: Knight

Position: Seme

Personality: Can be kind sometimes, I am aggressive and moody.

Bio: Was a slave until he was 10, since then Alvis earned the second to top rank. A knight. For anybody. Alice lives in the castle in Turkey.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• KiraMidnight

Name: Kira

Race: Neko

Position: Uke

Personality: Can be either friendly or completly agressive,depends on who he's around

Bio: Is the only one of his kind and is under careful watch of the ones that own him

Alvis walked out. His hand on the hilt of his sword as he walked around guarding you. Making sure you don't escape or someone breaks in. Alvis keeps starring at you. In wonder and amazement you are the only Neko in the world. "Hey kitty, what's your name?" Alvis unlocked the cage and got in with you. "Kitty..." Alvis smirked as he gripped your hair.

Kira slightly closed one eye when his hair was gripped.

"U-um...well...K-Kira is my name...were you sent here to kill me?"

His ears went down and he slightly got ready to pounce if he needed to

Alvis smiled. "No I'm not. Instead I shall make in misery." Alvis drew his sword and put on your right shoulder hovering above it. "Give one good reason I shouldn't make you suffer." Alvis tilted his head and smiled.

Kira sighed a bit,not truly careing what he was saying at all.

"Just let me go...alright?"

He said calmly as he slightly smiled.His tail swayed slowly and his ears were perked up calmly

Alvis dropped the sword and grabbed your neck. "You dare say such a thing?" Alvis strangled you for a couple minutes. Then the castle basement shook. Someone suddenly burst open the door. "Sir! There's war! Bring the N-" The basement ceiling collapsed on him, crushing him. Alvis grabbed your collar and held you in his hands. "Don't jump out. You'll be killed. Trust me."

Kira slowly nodded a bit and did as he was told.He kind of felt scared to find out what would happen to him if he tried to jump off. He refused to take that chance. He remained close to you, his eyes closed and his ears down

Alvis raced to the kings palace. But found it in ruins. Then Alvis ran to the trees keeping close cover to the castle walls. Using most his energy in running. Then suddenly Alvis fell. Alvis groaned. Alvis broke his leg. Twisted in the fall. But Alvis ignored it and picked you up again and limped to the forest. Collapsing by an old oak near the river. Letting you sit on his lap. As Alvis painted from running and dragging his leg. "You...okay...Kira?"

Slowly Kira nodded, being a bit cautious as to where they were and why you had saved me!

"A-are you ok?.....":

He asked you concerned. He couldn't help but worry about you and fear for your health

"What we need is a doctor.... for my injury.... but the nearest town is far away..." Alvis passed out. The water suddenly became much clearer to hear. The waring booms stopped. Screaming seemed distant now.

Kira picked you up and began carrying you to the place where they could find a doctor...despite his fears of being hurt or killed, at the moment...you meant more.

He wandered around looking for a place to take you,a safe place...where he could get you the help you needed...and he hoped he found it soon.

He stuck to the shadows, making sure to hide himself as he walked throught the areas where people roamed ofter.

`A few days later~

Kira had finally came upon a small hospital like area and sat you on the ground where they would pick you up and care for you. Kira on the other hand, flead and hid in a nearby tree, watching you closly and making sure you didn't get further hurt

Alvis was picked up. Obviously deranged from so much blood loss. "Kira! Where are you?!?!?" Alvis really wanted to get up and look for you. Put they held him down. "Kira!!!" Was Alvis' s last cry before he was inside. It seemed to echo through out the tiny village.

Kira sat there in the tree that was near the room they placed you in.He watched as they cared for you and quietly sat there worrying about you.He wanted to go and be by you...but he knew his presence would hurt more then help you.

He sat there for a while,not knowing what to do...he really felt bad that you got hurt protecting him

Alvis passed out again and awoke an hour later. Much calmer. Alvis ate his food they served him. "Hey, are you the royal guard?" "Yes I am." Alvis continued eating while chatting with the civilian. Alvis darted his eyes toward you in the tree and starred at you for a couple minutes then returned to talking to the civilian. Shedding a single tear.

Kira looked down,watrching the ground below him and much to his surprise he was caught off guard.While he had been watching you a man had took aim and shot Kira,making him hit the ground hard,bleeding worse from the impact.As he laid there the man picked him up and began walking away with him,thrown over his shoulder as he walked

Alvis jumped out of the bed and chased after the man as quick as he could. He punched the man hard. Knocking him cold to the ground. "Never take Kira." Alvis picked you up and carried you to the hospital.

Kira lay uinconcious in your arms,feeling dizzy and sick.As he laid there he wondered why you tried so hard to protect him...or why you cared so much about him.....it all confused him so much...but he didn't think of questioning it much...he just wanted to sleep for now...he felt too dizzy and sick to want to even wake up

Alvis put you on his bed and demanded help from the hospital. Then Alvis watched you as they began to disifect the wound then stich it up. Alvis sighed. "I love you Kira..." Alvis murmured.

Midnight

- - - Updated - - -

Kira began blushing as he slept,plainly hearing your words made his heart skip a beat.....he had never heard those words before....you were the first to say them...and he honestaly didn;t know how to feel about hearing such words directed twords him...it made him a bit happy

Alvis fell asleep sitting in the chair. The Alvis awoke and slept with you. Keeping you warm and safe. "I love you Kira." Alvis kissed your neck.

Alvis smiled. "You do?" Alvis kissed deeply. Alvis moved his hand down to your hip and grabbed it.

Quickly and shyly Kira stoped you,his cheeks red and his ears slightly down as you both kissed.He felt shy and a bit confused.He had no idea what was going on at the moment and had no clue about how to feel about what was going on either

Alvis blinked. "Whats wrong Kira?" Alvis countiued with the other hand. Slowly putting his hand in your pants. Alvis blushed looking down the covers. "Want this Kira?"