[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

I'm super boooored. There is nothing to do here, I wanna go home and play video games but I must stay here a few days

-_-

I got an ice cream tho... a lactose free one, it was tasty. But now I have finished it so I'm boooored.

I guess I could play with the seat levels for the back..back and forth back and forth ...But believe me, that ain't that funny either after a minute, and I am EASY to entertain.

._____________________________________.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im litsening to loud in my head phones ^^

and browsing and drawing. yaaaas

soon i will eat some strawberries

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oki so i have for a long time baaadddllyy wanted to get in to the Archive program at uni.. and now i final fame it (yay).

So im now trying to ..pre-study some texts i know will be in the first semster, so i can be prepared....

and... i wanna play sims '_____' I was just about to create a new gay town but i must study so i don't fall behind >.

whyy... whhyyyy did i buy the siiiimmmsss :No!:

so yeah... im study atm.

• 1 month later...

woop woop, i feel so good. got my home exam today and i just finnish awnsering the first question ^^
It was kinda short but still. feels good. The other two will take longer time. But it feels like a good start. Now i m gonna relax. eat some and drink my new tea. Its supose to give me energy *shakes tea bottle* can't really say i feel that enery tho..hmm

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 themes :D ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working from home due to COVID-19 outbreak. Not much to do, just waiting for e-mails from the bosses to come in with instructions, so I'm browsing the activities here...everyone seems MIA though, so maybe I'll finish reading the book I downloaded.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm roleplaying with my bestie over discord while scrolling through the roleplay recruitment forums on this site and IwakuRoleplay. Today I'll do the laundry, make crab cheese wontons and lemon butter if I feel up to it. I won't do that until later tonight because I need something to do between when my friend goes to bed and when I go to bed (different timezones).

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am currently not doing anything MOAHAHAHAHA

feel so good. Im just waiting for the last thing i have to do at uni and it will be a two day thing going though our papers.

other than that im litsening to Gazette's new album, i kinda like it.

AAAwwww soon it will be holliday. (hate summer tho)

• Like 1