[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

Oki, Lets make this 1st Advent in deceber a nice evening.

i have a small bowl of grapes ready, hot coco and the new serie The name of the rose to watch.

Christmas lights is on and im am feeling so good ^^

Im drinking coffe and is about to start study ^^

I just got my art book i need to read ....'__' lots of scary pictures in it so i need to do my "post-it- protection" all over the pics...

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm waiting for lunch.

Ha! I bet you have placed your ass on a big sofa like a prince and is snapping your fingers around while waiting for you food too arive. Then have some cosplayer of Dante serving you while another is "dancing" in front of you. XDDD

Wait.. is this my day-dream :8yoyo13:

i am fixing stuff in my paper. cuz yeah "Its not good enough"

-______________________-

hate when others who are better than me is right ... when will i be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Im playing Dynasty Warrior 7 cuz, (yes, shut up, it is one of my favorite games) Its so nice running around and cut-cut-cut and the game is like in old China but all the voices is with suuuppeeer cheesy U.S voice and

all the ther officers are saying things to me like.

"You are a master among us!" or "What skills, i have never seen anything like it!", and "I have a lot to learn from you!"

MOAHAHAHAHAHA I AM soo goooooddd.

Chilling in my room with my door locked because I just got out of the bath and I don't want to get dressed yet. I love being naked and rolling on my bed just reading and writing stories while listening to music. By the way, I'm currently listening to the NOMAD album by a Japanese band called SID.