[GAME] What are you currently doing? III

Key

I just help my orange and walked it to the trash-bin -__-

No joke.. One more day and it would have start talking to me. How on earth could i forget an orange that long XD

Lucky me it was allready in a plastic bag.

plastic bags are bad, I know ._.

Sitting at a friend's house while my husband is at work while they try to catch up to us on Supernatural. By Durin, they are so far behind. XD I have seen these episodes a dozen times.

I'm on my Train ride. Hurrah! On my way to vay-cay on the west coast.

I have a an ice latte with me to zip on and I just had a sandwish. Now I feel good. Watching stuff on my tablet. But soon I will litsen to music while looking out the window at the beautiful landscapes.

I like train rides. ^^

to my defence... i am on vacay...waycay..vaycay... -__-

Iam on vacation so im suposuse to do nothing. Its just that. I have done a b s o l u t l y nothing (probably spelled wrong there to XD )

But seriusly, i have draged my ass from the bed out to the sofa.... and thats it.

Now, 9 in the evening i have "retierd" back to my room and by the desk where my laptop is.

Ppeewww, what a day, i must take it easy tomorrow. HA!

Woop woop, insects insects, they are everywhere but. HA-HAaa! I just killed a spider with a shoe and a newspaper. ^^

I hope that karma thing is not gonna come after me '___' poor littel spider.

But for heavens sake stop beeing so dam darn close to my bed then >.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. I was gonna study but the chair is so soft I have been sinking down in it and it's hard to sit up straight to write notes XXDD it has swollowed me.

I have Holliday but I thought I could pre-study a litter or draw. I hope to get my 'result today about what course I will be in at uni.

>

• 2 months later...

I feel so good right now ^^ Im "studding" and drinking coffe. Thing is i only need to 'read' (i have my books on mp3 files) these chapters so i can do other stuff in the meantime and thats nice. So I had a walk earlier, got some sushi and is back home now. Aaannnnnddd Summer is Finaly goooneee. Im so happy. Bye bye silly summer, won't see u again until june next year.

MOAHAHAHAHAHA

I so happy, im actually freezing. I have to wear my warm jumper. Time for darker days.

*sigh* started working on new project as thanks for 2k views on Deviantart. So, yeah, this time Kyo x Iori one-shot smut ^^ besides, along that working on collab with good friend of mine on this fine evening

• 3 weeks later...

Im studding atm '___' Im back on the art studdies again. *sigh*

The hard thing about study art is that i think most paintings look scary... specialy all those potraits that looks at you...

or renaissance when people did 'ugly' stuff that just looks creepy. yoyo1

And i have to sit here and look at all this scary shit T_T

F* u Titzian... u weirdo -____________-

Im studding, well i litsen to audiobook (cuz thats how i get my litterature) drinking tea and making doodels. Guess what, :D i bought a poncho. maaa loord its so warm. perfect for chilly days ^^ This time of year is the best. yellow and red trees, sunchine, cold winds and hot drink. Perfect. In next life i want to be a cat.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that sounds really nice and relaxing ^^