Shuuden na Kankei (New Realease 2013)

Veil

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you a new manga full of love and sweet whispers and a wonderful twist of places you will be on the edge of your seat wanting more. I present to you:

Shuuden na Kankei

2v8irz4.jpg

Shuuden na Kankei Manga Summary:

Hibari is a young professional who works long hours and inevitably rides the last train home. It?s not all bad?she also runs into the train station worker, Yokose. Yokose is kind and polite, looking out for Hibari as she often sleeps defenselessly (and with a bit of drool) on her way home. Their brief encounters are a bright spot in her hectic days.

Genre(s):Josei

Author(s):Oota Yoshio

Source:MH.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icarusbride

• Veil

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, *I* present you a new manga full of love and sweet whispers, yada yada.

The source is not MH, it's icarusbride.blogspot.com

I scanlated this manga, not mangahere or mangafox or any of the other aggregation sites that uploaded it without permission. I'm not angry with them, I expect it from them. I expect better of fellow fans.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The source is put not for advertising or to show who scanlated it, but to show where the information was seen. It could be on a thousand other blogs and sites, it doesn't matter. The source put there is the source used for the news. More or less, it is only news - not sharing the scans.

I will ask you to not advertise further whatever group it is since it is against rules.

Thank you for the understanding.