Fate | Last Tempest (Group-private-R18+)

Veil

Knaeitr smiled, "What would be proof then, that you could find lying around anyway." He didn't truly look at Okura, he just glanced over over every few seconds while the rest of the time he was constantly checking the door. It wouldn''t do well to have someone walk in the room regardless of whether they were a threat. What appeared to be two students ransacking a professor's office would not bode well for either of them.

"What is your wish Knaetir" The question startled him, a wish for himself was not something he had considered. Did he have a wish as such, he was protected to the boy who had asked him the question, he had no problems protecting the boy, nor did he have an urge to stop. It almost cleansed his past, or helped him subdue the memories at least. But even those memories he wished to subdue he wouldn't wish away, they were a part of what formed him.

"Nothing" his answer was simple in the end. "to deal with what you are dealt is a test of life. How you handle it is entirely your choice, but tainting decisions with a wish either gives you something you have not earnt or erases a mistake which you would otherwise have learnt from.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Lady.Taser

• gin

• Asakura-Sama

Stopping for a moment when the idea struck him. "The proof I'd need would be a book maybe info on this war" -leaning on his palm he sighed. "but it seems this professor doesnt seem normal but i took his later course if im not mistaken ill meet him soon enough i suppose i will be interesting." Okura looked around softly the purple hair lightly falling over his shoulder.

The silence was cut by Knaetir's words. "Nothing, you have no desire like to want to be a live again or maybe something you'd like." Okura got up "Lets go before we are caught we will return later perhaps he will be here then we can see where this professor lives and maybe we can go from there."

Okura rose from the seat and walked to Knaetir as he patted his shoulder he turned to leave he walked fast. "I wish to go shopping before we return home. if you need or want anything please tell me alright. we shall go from there to our home understood." okura put his hands in his pockets and walked past the people outside in hopes they would leave him alone.

Asa flinched at the sudden summon of him. He patted his dog who oddly stopped barking after that man appeared. He wanted to ask Kurt what's wrong but since there's another person in there; he remained silent while ruffling the dog's fur.

"My name's Asa--" Hoping that he wouldn't look suspicious he removed his hood trying to reassure the male that he was not a thief or something of that sort.

He could see the surprise from the man's face, though he pretended not to see it. The usual surprise again except that it isn't a surprise of delight like the girls portrays; it's different and somewhat strange, he thought. He bowed politely and force-grabbed Kurt to return home together with him. Since the dog had no plans of leaving , he hoisted it up and carried it.

"Maan, Kurt you're heavier than before." He laughed as the dog whined out of embarrassment. The both of them walked away from the apartment without looking back.

The Man calmly said his name and took his hood off, practically just to show us that there’s nothing suspicious about him

“I see so your name is Asa eh….” He looked at the young man carefully, observing every aspect of his,

He tap his glasses continuously as it makes some clicking sounds while still looking at the young man

“ahahah I see I’m sorry I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be scary at all Asa-kun” He grinned widely, then he scratched his head to act friendly, and idiotically, maybe to show an appearance that his not scary and all, he also looked above him signaling the people that it’s okay

“don’t worry I’m just startled to the dog” he smiled to the people above, assuring them that everything is really fine

Well it seems they are good with it so they returned to their own rooms

“well I’m really ah your leaving already eh…. Well good bye” the other young man has no reason to stay as well, so he carried his dog and finally went ahead on his way

After a while that the young man had left, Krone became seriously suddenly, as he covered his face with the whole of his left palm, then sliding it down slowly, until the middle finger reached the bridge of his glasses

he tap the bridge of his glasses with a scary serious eyes

“scan complete….” He suddenly murmured those words as he stand firm once again

“so it’s really him huh… heh…” he smirked as he looked at the ground below him

“finally……… oh yeah I still need to buy some lighter damn…” he turned around and came back to his main goal earlier, buying himself some lighter,

It’s his top priority before everything gets into a mess, but his really in a good mood as he walks in the streets, more cheerer then the times he always bully his students.

“a chance… is all I need after all…….heh” he smirked once again.

Knaetir muttered under his breath, "who keeps a book on a secret war lying around an office??" He sighed and kept his eyes on the boy who was still searching, then leaning on his palms, not having found anything that Knaetir could see. Then just as he was admiring the way the boys hair was falling over his shoulders Okura's nature kicked in again and suddenly Knaetir found out they would be shopping. He chose to ignore the comment about his wish this time, not wishing for the subject to be pushed further. In his life he had done some despicable acts and all deserved foe him to suffer, so he could not see why he should be allowed or granted any wish which would change what was happening now.

Sighing he pushed his weight off the wall where he had been leaning and strolled after Okura, who was trying his best to be left alone, and somehow the majority of the students and teachers steered clear, as though they could see the 'leave me alone' aura that projected out from his very movements. With a slight smile on his face he sped up to walk a bit closer behind, this meant he was able to turn away the more zealous students with either a glare or by blocking their way.

"There is nothing i need you to buy for me" his smile softened at the kindness that Okura could display at times, it could be very brusque but it was there.