To Be With You Forever ((+13)) Runeko & Yuka-kun

Кitty

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Ken

Race: Human

Personality: Is always open to anyone, soft hearted, can be mean sometimes, looks tough, a lot of people know him.

Bio: Parents don't like him, his parents left him with some money and left him their with their house, lives in a nice pretty neighborhood in his parents house.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Runeko

Name:Todd

Race:Human

Personality:An introvert,shy,rarely speaks to others but when he does he's very polite.Doesn't have many friends btu the ones he does are his most precious things in life.

Lives with his older brother,parents passed away years ago.

Ken talked to one of his friends on the way home from work. He chatted so much he didn't notice he bumped into you. "Oh sorry." Ken blinked. "Are you okay?" Ken ignored his friend and help picked your things up.

Todd completely flustered stood there rooted to the spot,bewildered that his perfect evasion skills were thwarted by a scary ruffian.

Todd composes himself quickly. and mumbles to himself "excuse me" then quickly gathers up his things from you.

He turns to leave.

"Wait what's your name?!?!?!" Ken tried catching up to you but couldn't. Ken continued home without his friend. Once Ken arrived home he put his books down and went to shower.

Todd continued on his merry way,glad he could avoid any other run ins.

After he got home,he checked to see if he had all his things.He did,but among them was a lone book that did not belong to him.

"Oh no...no,no,no."He said,annoyed."I didn't.."

Todd opened the front page to see that the book belonged to s certain someone named Ken.

"Yeah I did...Luckily there is a phone number I can call."He sighed. "lets get this over with."

He picked up his cell and dialed Ken's number,waiting for him to answer.

Ken didn't hear the phone go off. "Such a hard day." Ken decided he would take a bath. Ken layed in the bath tub with the phone next to him. "Ahhh. Nice and warm." Ken looked at his books correcting them.

Todd started to freak,pacing back and forth in his room.

"Why won't he answer!?"He said, frantically dialing and re-dialing Ken's number.

"Screw it!" He yelled,throwing his phone down on the bed angrily."Whats wrong with me...?all I want to do is give him his book back...So why am I so mad?"

Ken continued correct work. Once Ken was done. Ken washed himself then got and got dress. Ken took out food from the fridge and ate while doing work. "People have bad perspectives....." Ken mumbled.

After calming down a bit.Todd picked up the phone and decided to try calling the elusive "Ken" once more.

"Pick up the phone please..."He prayed while dialing the number.

He heard the dial tone and waited for the click of a phone picking up.

Todd's heart stopped.He couldn't believe the elusive Ken had picked up.

For a while he just stood there,speechless,until another "Hello?"brought him back to reality.

"H-hello,there my name is Todd.Uh,you ran into me today..and I have your book.How should I get it back to you?"

"Oh hi Todd....um walk to my house. It's 2790 Cayne street." Ken put the phone down and continued his work. Waiting for you to come over.

Todd stared at the phone in disbelief.

"He just thinks I'm going to waltz over to his house!"He said to himself."I'll have to make it quick then.Just knock on the door hand it to him and bounce.."

"Brother I'm leaving!Be back in a bit!

Todd grabbed a jacket and put on his shoes and headed out.

After what seemed like forever,he happened upon the house of the mysterious Ken.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Todd gasped.

Ken was a very,very attractive person.He hadn't noticed earlier since he was in a rush,but now that he can thoroughly take a gander,he was quite taken aback.

"Um..Hello..there..Ken..I uh have your book here."He said nervously."Uh..um here you go.."

Todd was suddenly hit with a cold breeze,that sent shivers down his back.

"Thanks." Takes book from your hands. "Um wanna come in?" Ken steppe aside and allowed you gesturing to come in. Ken sat down and continued his work.

Todd is not amused..He only wanted to get in and get out...

But how can he refuse.That would be terribly impolite.

"Uh sure then.If you're alright with it.Thanks."

Todd stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Nice place you got here."

Ken looked from his work. "Yes it is, it used to be my parents until they moved." Ken got up and got food. "Wants some?" Ken showed the food.

Ken looked to the side. "They left cause they hated me. Leaving me in this house." Ken looked at his papers and continued working as a single tear dropped to the paper making a wet stain.

Ken looked at you. "A hug?" Ken clenched his fist. "A hug?!?!?!" Ken got up and left you behind in his house. Before Ken left. Ken murrmered. "I don't need a hug.... I need someone to love...." Ken then left crying and angry.

Ken fled leaving no trace of where he went. Ken fled to the park where he last saw his parents near the bank. Ken stayed hidden for while. Not wanting to leave.