■■■→The Confession of a F.R.E.A.K.←■■■ [Shieru feat. Saga]

Saga

the-confession-of-a-freak_zpsec4823a7.png

{. Plot

Year 2016,

Fukuoka, Japan

Code:bReaker is a corporation of professional agents.

The corps is made from three main departments;

3Alpha:bReakers

1S-Hack:bReakers

2L-Exor:bReakers

1. Alpha department is related to anti-corruption, mafia affairs.

2. S-Hack department involves professional hackers that fight off

the criminals darting at top secret information.

3. L-Exor is the department that is mostly looked down at because

not everyone believes in the existence of ... demons.

Strangely enough a person that can unit the three departments appeared.

Not only he is said to be top wanted criminal

due to the successful system-break in hacks,

but as well rumors says he is under the wing of a well managed

mafia circle.

The very factual information about him, known under the code name 'Falcon',

is him being a demon.

The protagonist is an agent from the S-Hack:bReaker department,

known for his marvelous quickness of mind.

But will he manage to accept the existence of demons when gets involved

in the dark world of L-Exor:bReakers?

Or will be devoured by 'Falcon'?

Senya Kurosuke, the psychopathic hacker of Code:bReaker LTD.

He works alone and is mostly seen only by the director due

to his abnormal behavior.

{. Genre

Psychological, Supernatural, BDSM, Angst, Gore

{. CHARACTERS INFO

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]{. Falcon played by Shieru

254v7kg.jpg

Have the spirit of to be troublemaker in hack system.

disturbs operational, switches lines, even gives and spreads a fake issues just to make a fun with his target. watching people in trouble is his 2nd food, maybe.

with his ability to break and hack all systems, he well-know in mafia zone as the link-man. Stole information and such, even sell some trick to make down their enemies with dirty way.

with a pleasure, as the payment.

Like to watching people whom sink into their own arrogant, their anger, their hunger of money and authority.

he always hunger and wanted to make all humans fall into his hand and be suffer and helpless until they will come and beg to him.

he thirst of begging. demand of riot between human. and passion of human dying.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]{. Senya Kurosuke played by Saga

33c6534.jpg

An agent from the S-Hack:bReaker department,

known for his marvelous quickness of mind.Psychopath and sociopath.

Abnormal behavior and abnormal mind,

that won't fit into any category.

Enjoys causing pain, watching others struggle

even if in vain. The agony and the fear he reads

in one's eyes excite him to madness.

One of the reasons he works alone is

due to his dysthymia and manic diseases.

Understood like no enjoyment of life unless

he causes pain and increased maniacal need of sex pleasure

supported with inappropriate behavior -

such as psychopathic bipolarity.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

A ring of phone disturbed the perfect silence in the office,

where Senya was currently napping. The male was covered by papers

and many different documentations that spoke for

top secret information.

As the loner he was he worked alone,

there was no other agent in Code:bReaker that had own office.

Probably it was because Senya got the title of 'the freak of hacker'.

But since needed the director had to restrain his psychopathic

and sociopathic character by following the requests of his.

A rustle and two, he lifted his head slowly to reach for his cell.

Flicking the phone, he answered the call.

- Senya, the director wants to see you,

a beautiful woman's voice spoke.

It was the secretary that managed half of the tasks which the director

had up his schedule for a do and a must.

He hung up, not saying a word just to throw his phone aside.

How annoying it was to be ordered around.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shieru Hakai

• Saga

"I want a data of that fucking schedule!" He swallowed his purple sweet drink in one sip and let one drop dripping on his chin "We tried. but-" He laughed "I must killed that kiddo cause failed"

"...."

"So, i come to see you to offer that job, Falcon"

A man, who just silent all times, blew a smoke from his mouth after the bald man in front of him stop babbling around. he bored like hell. 'a lame job again. these people really so stupid'

"What that group's name again? a cockroach or what? what a silly name" Still with his bored face, Falcon, typing some commands to his soul mate, a black laptop. Nothing can make he falls in love than this machine. Human cant be trusted, but the thing can be so loyal with him. Cause he is a God of all systems.

In some minutes, Falcon took a print, squeezed, and threw it to the bald man, the head of the yakuza gang. Hack a data from a low group with low guard was easy like you can pee everywhere.

"I will take my payment at the day you will infiltrate that ceremony" As he looking the bald man, his baby processed one system and showed a countdown box "Give me a pleasure, Ka-san"

He slowly walked his way to the director's office, hands jabbed in pockets showing not much of fear or care that he was about to meet the director. With a creak of knob, he twisted it to side, to enter the office. It was a clean place, pretty neat. Senya used the heel of his shoe to knock the door closed behind.

- Ah, Senya. Just in time - the director got up to welcome the genius to sit down, one hand guiding his suit's coat to be not rustled open by the faint bow to forth as the other introduced the chair before.

Kurosuke didn't give any sign of even paying attention to the extra politeness the director treated him with, the hacker just sat down in front of the male's desk and nodded up his chin to listen to the other as settled his elbows on the sides of the chair rest arms.

- I have a favor to ask you, - the chairman spoke by serious voice, taking down his seat, - ...it is about 'Falcon'. I believe you already obtain the knowledge about that hacker.

It was only to be expected of Senya to know about that famous hacker. If not him, who else? The male's life was all about the machines as well, similar to Falcon he found no enjoyment in daily and plain life. Not to mention he couldn't stand the human kind, as the freak he was ... he could murder in most twisted way someone without a blink of eye. That was one of the main reasons for the director to allow to Kurosuke to work alone. And by irony of fate, even his last name was a pun of the verb 'to murder'.

His plain but yet deep black eyes showed no emotion, he didn't even flinch at the mention of 'Falcon'. He heard that some wise-ass was acting like God of machines, but didn't really find it for interesting...until now.

- Well, I also suppose you know I wouldn't call you here, if not needed. 'Falcon' hacked the Pentagon one week ago, but so far they can't take control over the system. The hack is unique and their white-hackers can't fight Falcon back. Needless is to say that if things continue that way, this man will become a world's threat. It is not only about Japan, you know... - the director span his chair as its rolls turned away and he faced the big window that had sight-view of the whole city - ... that man is also a high-rank demon.

Senya lifted his two brows as a sign of 'laughable statement'.

- And I believe you know I don't buy the shit about demons and angels, huh.

- You might not but facts speak better than any other power, - the director made a swish of hand as threw on his glossy desk some documents, - Read.

Kurosuke out-stretched hand to capture the sheets of paper and rustle in between them.

[TABLE=class: grid, width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Year

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Location

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Type of Hack

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Harm Caused

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1946

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Oklahoma, USA

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]ACK

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Scooped secret information about

FBI and KORP ltd. secret bases; System locked;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1956

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]London, UK

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]DDoS5

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]System shut down after information

about secret experiment labs information has been successfully stolen;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1966

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Shanghai, China

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]BD and ACK

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]System was wiped off successfully with

no option to be repaired;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1976

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Moscow, Russia

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]DDoS5 and HFC

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]System was transferred to foreign servers through access from back doors; The information has been lost;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1986

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Washington, USA

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]BRP and ACK

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]System copied before the agency lose

the full control; Server's capacity wiped off as well system shut down;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]1996

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Singapore

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]DDoS5 and LMT

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]System crash, Chinese top secret information stolen;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]2006

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Tokyo, Japan

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Unknown

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]System shut down, all information lost;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]2016

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Virginia, USA

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Unknown

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]Information leak, system is still on with high risk to be wiped off;

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Senya looked through the records, noticing a few things. A lift of brow came as a result.

- I think you understand now, Senya... - the director span his chair once more to turn around and face the hacker. It was not about a mere hacker, it was about another freak. A freak just like Senya himself.

- Interesting. But doesn't prove a shit - the hacker threw the papers back on the desk as laying back his spine against the chair. His look more than calm, but yet fearsome sparkles could be read in eyes. Why he felt so excited nevertheless? The male tilted head as the director continued.

-There are a few facts about Falcon. He attacks once in ten years and this year is by schedule. Ten years ago, I believe you know about the case 'Neberashuka', it was when Japan lost a handful of important information that we could use against Russia. But Falcon ruined the plans. I strongly trust my intuition that tells me that Falcon is actually something like 'freelancer'. I though have no idea how underground mafia manages to contact that hacker. Nevertheless though...the last two decades we cannot figure what kind of hack and attack he uses to break down the systems. You probably already noticed but he doesn't just dart for information... he enjoys crashing down the system's core. Currently Virginia, Pentagon's hackers are barely making it there. They are not sure for how long their firewalls will last, the attacks are brutal and harsh. I was asked to prepare my best agent for the price of saving the world, you can call it.

Kurosuke listened calmly, but somehow all that talk about saving the shit out of the world annoyed him. He yawned and got up.

- I have no intention to face Falcon for the sake of human kind.

- Senya!

- What? - the male threw his hand to side in anger, his psychopathic side knocking as he cracked a chuckle,

- Don't tell me you are so worried about the world, fucker. You of all people stink of corruption, so save the wise-ass talk.

- You don't understand! That information holds ... - the director titled his head to side, frowning, - ... it holds...a top secret information about a virus that can distinguish the human race...

Senya lifted a brow, his shoulders relaxed a bit. Now that was something else.

- Oh? Ahahaha...haha. Humans. Give them a fucken shrink of power and they will act like Gods. Same shit can be said about Falcon. You fear what you've become, it is not about a demon, corrupted son of a bitch.

Speaking of disgust, Kurosuke hated the human kind as much as Falcon did. But the difference was that Falcon had it naturally by demonic blood, while Senya...Senya was just a born genius of a freak.

- Please...

The director lifted gaze up with the hope that Senya would change his mind, finding the hecker open the door with his wide back turned at him.

- If Falcon can't keep up with tonight's hack I will do, get lost and don't bother me.

The director sighed in relief although the door got harshly shut before him. What a relief. What a relief that Kurosuke said 'yes'. But aside that....how he was to hack a hacker? The director had that thought for a second and his eyes filled with worry.

- Hack..a hacker?!

• 4 weeks later...

He rummaged the wardrobe roughly as to find, at least, a dark suit to he wear for later. Like the schedule showed, the big ceremony of the ratification a secret transaction between high company who almost controlled all of the industries in Japan and not-well-knows pharmacy would hold tonight at Himekaya hotel. After check all information needed from hotel's database, they would check all visitor as a ordinary guest or their guest.

He took out a seedy black suit from hanger and pulled one strip tie that hanging behind the wardrobe door. As threw his "human costume" to the chair, he read the information again to make sure he wont miss anything.

Date: 7/12/2016, 21:00 - End

Place: North hall, cooperation reunion

held by: MTE Company

Dress-code: Dark suit with tie

Additional code: -breast pin, -invitation letter.

Visitor(s): 50 people

"Now, where i can get that pin and letter?" As sat on the desk, he closed the information bar and opened the hacking program. he tracked deeper into hotel's database, but seems they didnt record about the visitors information. Maybe human cant trust their high machine again, eh, or they think they are already clever to protect their information.

Falcon made lose his trail from hotel's database and turned his way to MTE company's route as the center of information about that. He checked every possible back door to he entered.

»» Identification possibility back door : 0 ««

"No possibility, huh?" As elevate his smirk, he tried another trick to find out another way to come through it's protection and guard. he re-wrote the code and looking clearly for a gap that he could use for it. sometimes he laughed, sometimes he sizzled. more he feel oppressed, more he feel he could be human controller someday. He tried to came from the front door. before that, he already active his invisible program and race with time to reach the gate before their guard could track his trail.

»» Identification unknown door: 1 ««

"Oh... gotcha" immediately Falcon went to the system and found out a key for the unknown door. before his invisible end, he entered that door and made his trail lost to another back door. it will delay his trail. In minutes, Falcon got a place where their save their information. He read the list quickly and download a file about visitor's information detail.

»» Download Himekaya's.visitorslist.file: Finish ««

"let's see what else i can get from this... hm?" one unnamed file cough Falcon's eyes. He opened that file and read some text quickly. his smirk got bigger after he read the resume. He never thought he will found some information that similar he got ten years ago. Now, he really thinking to go to that ceremony to get more information. Before he cleaned his trail, he download those files and save them to his backup disc and delete them from his laptop.

"No doubt they really need that schedule. those human.." As he remember the visitor's information detail, Falcon wear his suit and kept his baby in his suitcase. He locked all the windows and his chests and hide those keys to somewhere in this room. When he leave the room, might he wont back to here in short days.

• 1 month later...

With a slight push up, he lifted the thin frame of his glasses that he wore only when about to do something brain exhausting. Senya leaned back on his chair as the black reflection of the cmd panel reflected onto his glasses. The male has inserted a command, waiting for the full list of numbers to show.

Not to mention that the sun was about to set down, as always the only one left in the whole building Kurosuke felt more at ease when the silence reigned. As his thoughts flew in and out his mind, his eye pupils widened as he uncrossed his arms,

-Ah..., a quick frown came right away, ... Damn it.

His plans to get to see what Falcon was capable of were ruined as soon as he recalled he had to go to a meeting. Beside being a hacker, during the weekends he was the SEO of a big company. As such, he had to be present on the upcoming meeting tonight. What a pain in the ass it was, truly.

• 2 weeks later...

"Tsk, how can human wear such a terrible cloth like this? even being nude is better" As fix his tie for many times, he sneak in as one of MTE contributor. He tried to made his appearance as like someone who named Matsumoto, a thin guy with glasses and looks just a man behind scenes. what happened with him, just him and the eyes of the night know about it.

Trying not to talk with other so often and catch by people around, Falcon observed that hall clearly. He found a man who looked busy with his laptop and some kind of operation. He bet and just thinking to take his baby out and hack their operation program. but he can wait, at least until he know the most of this meeting about.

plus they have something that he want for a long time.

He smirked. This moment will be like a piece of cake again for him. and soon, people at here especially for the big company will panic. he will come, give them a surprise then leave them with their precious data on his hand. it must be fun to see their arrogant face turn into a poorest face ever. heh- thats why he like to make human fall to they own darkness.