안녕~ I'm Kyeo ^^

kyeo

Hello, I hope I leave a decent impression on you folks. I have been reading Yaoi manga as a newfound hobby and interest, as I do come from the Furry Community. That has been my social circle, albeit a small one, for quite some time, and I feel that branching out and stretching my social limbs would help me in pursuing my own interests and meeting some new people. On to the topic of roleplay, the furthest extent I have with this activity is the occasional furry non sexual RP. Currently I am reading JunJou Romantica, which I sadly must reveal, is my first real yaoi I plan to finish wholly, so far so good.

Now a little bit about me, not that I'm too interesting, but perhaps just formalities. My real name is Daniel, and I live in the state of Pennsylvania. After a month in Korea, I really do appreciate the air conditioning. This is a fine segway onto the title of my post. I know that many anime and manga fans are mostly interested in Japan, though my nationality resides under the wing of South Korea. Mostly I appreciate the music, culture, and food of my country, but Japan reigns supreme for stealing hours of time I have to be productive.

As a somewhat disconnected member of the furry fandom, I do have a sort of fursona, or a character that represents me, which is a simple old fox, the context for my alias, Kyeo. As well as my love for animal ears, which my avatar serves well.

As of the date posted along with this thread, I am a student in high school looking to pursue graphic design or computer science. I actively try to find freelance graphic jobs which normally include logo and ad design, though I also enjoy making signatures for friends. My computer science knowledge reaches the unimpressive point of basic HTML and CSS, along with building object oriented language understanding. Physically I'm not a real muscular figure, nor do I keep myself chunk chunky monkey. Hopefully I could fit my self just under the slim category. Like most of my Asian brethren I do sport very stereotypical Asian glasses and hair. Most of the time I'm seen in some skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Occasionally I practice longboarding, go running or ride unicycles. I sincerely do hope to get to meet lots of new people, as friends are definitely not my strong point.

I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, and other oddities. For anyone that may wish to contact me, I do actively monitor my Skype for engaging conversation and laughs. Just ask!

Farewell and enjoy your day ^_^

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kyeo

• Matti_19

• ~Mitsukuni~

• AceyDey

Hi Daniel! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. Thanks for your introduction. My name is Paul. I hope you will have a fun stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_04_zps3e89ffe6.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hi welcome to YO

have fun dear, stay here and enjoy

i'm really suck at technology stuff, but if u want talking, pm or vm me anytime ^___^

nice to meet u

Hello

! ^_^ it's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here~

onion1 Daniel...welcome to the yaoiotaku community... enjoy your stay...

hope we can be good friends :)

• 5 weeks later...