Can't remember anime

firestarrage

All I remember is it took place in a school, the boy fell in love with the class president and they had to keep it a secret and it later eventually came out. I know that I am not confusing it for a manga. It was definitely something I watched. I looked everywhere I could think of online but I can't remember it. The anime was really very well drawn. Can anyone help me?

I know that it wasn't Hey, Class President. I wanna say that the anime was longer. Maybe 13 to 20 something episodes. There was also a yaoi where the two boys were living in the same dorm, and they used each other to play with at night. I can't recall the name of that one either. I know these were anime's and not just manga.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• firestarrage

• 현애

• Amander123

• wince

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you perhaps thinking of Kaichō wa Maid-sama?

21694.jpg

Plot Summary: Misaki Ayuzawa is the first female student council president at a once all boys school turned co-ed. She rules the school with strict discipline demeanor. But she has a secret, she works at a maid cafe due to her families circumstances. One day the popular A student and notorious heart breaker Takumi Usui finds out her secret and makes a deal with her to keep it hush from the school in exchange for spending some time with him.

As for the second one, are you thinking of Sukisyo (or Sukisho)?

sukisyo_2.jpg

Plot Summary: After falling out of a 4th story window, Hashiba Sora has lost his memory. He returns to his school to find a new roommate in his dormitory. Sora gradually begins to fall in love with his new male roommate, while trying to put together pieces of his past.

Hope I helped lol :)

It's not Kaichō wa Maid-sama unfortunately. That would've made my life easier. I wanna say that I remember that they were two of a group of boys, I think they were all on the Student Council. The Class President is the 'savior' type, meaning he helps to protect the one who he falls in love with. There is also another couple in the group. It's a comedy, slice of life, school, romance, sorta thing. I wish I could remember what it was. Every time I go through a yaoi anime list, I get sparks of a memory. I just can't remember which one it was. It was several years ago that I watched it. Maybe, it got pulled from the net? I dunnno. ,*___*, WAAAA!!

*Edited: I think the Class President was Blonde. The one he fell in love with was either brown hair or red. He was young, childish, and a lot shorter then then class president. The others on the council were all taller and handsome. The other couple was I think the treasurer, and the ... Vice President? I don't quite recall.

The second one isn't Sukisyo (or Sukisho). It was hardcore, and naughtier. I'm not worried about that one as much as the first.

• 3 months later...