He Who Hunts ((18+)) Yuka-kun & Arekushisu.

Кitty

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Name: Chiharu

Race: Neko

Position: Uke

Looks: He has brown ears and tail. Matching his brown hair cut bellow the ears. He is short and is slender. He is skinny but a healthy skinny. His looks are adverage but come off cute. He usually wears tight fitting pants and shirts showing off his small body.

Personality: Shy and quiet. Often opens up after being with the person for a long time. Dosent talk much and keeps to himself but to the few he has learned to trust and care about.

Bio: He grew up in a nice home. His mother passed away from a fire in his home. He didnt know who did it or what happened. He lives alone now his father happily living with a new wife and son. He is happy alone working a job down the road from his home next to a park.

--------------------------------------------

Chiharu walked around the park looking for his phone. He had lost it here the day before. His ear twitched hearing a bird chirping in a tree nearby. He smiles and walked to the park bench he had set at the night before. He liked to come out at night and hear the animals move about. He looked around not seeing it. He looked up at the sky seeing it was getting dark and he was losing light to see. He flattened his ears making a ditch effort by going into the bushes nearby. He went to his hands and knees moving his hands about searching the ground as the light dimmed behind him.

"Where is it?" He said aloud looking around again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Vladimir Tod

Race: Vampire

Position: Seme

Looks: Jet back hair, one eye covered by hair, always stalks alone, strong, lean, likes messing with people.

Personality: Likes being alone most the time, very defensive, stalks alone, usually opens to only people he trusts.

Bio: Parents died in a fire, lives in a run down place, works a some what good job, no siblings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, no prey for tonight I guess, I'll go hungry then." Walks around, sneaking in the the shadows, looking for a meal. Spots you on your hands and knees looking for something. "Fooood......" Moves slightly in the nearby tree making sounds. Stomach grumbles loud, you can hear. Freezes in a tree, standing, watching you.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu looked around groaning. He didnt find anything. He stood moving to his bag he had left on the bench. He stopped cold hearing the russeling sound in the trees. He looked behind him seeing nothing. He shrugged pulling the bag over his shoulder and starts to walk off down the sidewalk away from the sound as fast as he can.

Using his vampiric speed. He dashed from tree to tree. Untile he was standing in front of you. Licking his lips, Vlad staired at you. Cold and hard. Vlad murrmered, "Food."

Chiharu heard the dashing of the wind before he bumbed into the male before him. He squecked and stepped back lightly. He muttered an apology. "I-i didnt mean to hit you.." He said his ears flat. He knew what he was...a vampire of all things had stopped him.

Vlad ignored your words. He leaned down and bit your neck. He drank long and deep. When letting go, he said, "Thank you." And slowly walked away from you. Getting near a bus stop, he stopped.

He felt the pull of his blood through his veins feeling the vampires teeth in him. He went limp...his blood loss he could feel it. When the strong hands holding him up vanished he fell to the ground. He groaned holding the bloody wound. His neck trickling blood now he tryed to pick himself up his ears flat. He used the bench to help him up failing and falling to the floor again. He moaned feeling the sting of the night air on the wound. He saw the man next to the bus and started to tear up.

Seeing you cry and trying to get up. Vlad walked back to you and picked you up. As if you were weight less. Vlad used vampiric speed and dashed tree to tree. Until he stopped in front of an old run down house. Letting you drop he walked in and stopped at the door way. Starring at you.

He looked at the vampire to afraid to move. He curled in on himself wiping his cheeks. He pitched glances at the man who just stared at him. He sighed, "W-what do you want from me?" He asked in a hushed tone. He casted his eyes down to the floor not looking up at the man. He didnt want him to eat him...or kill him. He held the wound keeping pressure on it making it stop bleeding. "A-are you g-going to kill me?" He asked looking up at him finally.

Vlad walked over to him, once again ignoring his words. Vlad removes your hand off the wound. Then bites him self. Blood trickles down Vald's hand and into his wound. Vald's blood healed the wound. Picking you up again. He used vampiric speed. Jumping to a room with to beds. He set you on one. Vlad sat on the other one. Starring at you.

Chiharu touched the wound again feeling a small scar but nothing else. He wiped at the left over blood with his sleeve looking at you. He looks around seeing the bed he was on and settled into it pulling the covers away and slipping into it. He sighed sleepy and laid down dozing off quickly. "I-i dont know what type of vampire you are...but thank you for healing it." He siad sleepily closing his eyes.

Vlad came over to you as soon as you finished the sentence and slept on the other side if you. Turning so that you face his back. He fell asleep too.

~~ NEXT DAY ~~

Vlad still slept despite it was morning.

chiharu woke to the smell of the male. He sighed moving closer to the warmth he felt. He opened his eyes feeling something hard under him. He scooted away from the vampire towear his back touched the wall. He breathed hard...he had done something to him. He touche his neck again feeling the same scar.

Vlad still slept despite your moving. And despite it was morning. When the birds start chirping.

chiharu looked at the vamp still dead to the world. He sighed happy he wasnt awake. though he noticed he blocked the way out of the bed. He spotted the empty bed across the room. Why hadnt he slept there?' he thought looking for a way off the bed. not finding one he side leaning his head back onto the pillow on the farthest side from the vamp.

Vlad awoke due to your movements. He signed and got up out of bed. Still leavening you there. He starred at you. Vlad shivered. He walked to the bathroom. Washed his hands, dried them. Then left to go sit on the other bed. Starring at you.

Chiharu didnt get to fall back to sleep again for the vamp had gotten up. He sat up watching him move around the room. He stopped at the bed where he sat. "A-are you just going to sit there?" he asked looking at him. He hated him, he was keeping him captive probably not letting him go. Watching every move. He was like a walking blood bank for him and he hated that. He didnt want to be at anyones beck and call. He looked at the vamp with slitted eyes. "Why do you want me here? Why did you help me?" he asked pulling his legs up to his chest hugging them.

"No.... I'm not going to sit here." Vlad smirked as he walked toward you. Vlad sat next to you. "I don't intend on keeping you here. Just until your better." Vlad smirked at the last question and didn't answer. Vlad got up and grabbed your waist. Using vampiric speed Vlad jumped tree to tree. Until Vlad was in a meadow. He stoped and set you down. Vlad sat next to you. He held your hand.

Chiharu looked at him feeling the cool hand in his own. He looked at it then moved away from you letting go of your hand. He sat further from you. He looked around when he was at a safe enough distance for himself to be comfertable. He saw the flowers around him and the open space. He thought it was pretty. he smiled smelling the air around him. His ears came up from their flattened position on his head and perked up slowly twitching as a bug landed on it. He smiled his tail flipping from side to side. The pretty place almost let him forget about the monster that sat next to him.

Vlad got up as soon as you started to move away. Then when the bug landed on you. Vlad fled. He was hungry and didn't want to feed on you again. For fear he thought you'd die. Vlad used his vampiric speed as he fled to find food. As soon as he got to a branch he saw a little boy. And thought hunger. He jumped from the tree to the little boy and fed from him. Killing the little boy.

He felt the wind move knowing the man had moved. He looked out not caring. He stood and walked into the trees that lined the side of the meadow. he moved around looking at the ground. His ears twitched hearing the sounds of the woods moving. He slunk to the ground and moved silently. He heard a mouse close by and he stalked it. He pounced on it catching its tail in between his fingers. He smiled in victory. He chased it again pouncing on it. He wouldnt eat it but playing with it was almost as much fun as yarn.

Once Vlad killed the boy. He left it there. Vlad used his senses to hear where you were. Hearing you, he jumped tree to tree using vampiric speed. Once he saw you chasing the mouse. Vlad grabbed the mouse and held it by its tail in the air. He starred at you.

Chiharu looked up at the man and sighed. He stood and held out his hand, "Give it back." he said tapping his foot lightly. "I was playing with it first." He said grabbing for the small animal.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiharu looked up at the man and sighed. He stood and held out his hand, "Give it back." he said tapping his foot lightly. "I was playing with it first." He said grabbing for the small animal.

Ignoring your words Vlad threw the mouse far away. Vlad grabbed you and went to a restaurant. He starred at you. Waiting for an answer. Finally breaking the silence, Vlad said. "Hungry? If you are we'll go here, if not...." Vlad smirked. "I'll take you home."