Kuroshitsuji: The Unmentioned Agreement (ClaudexSebastian)

Alice Michaelis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alice Michaelis

• Aki

• Kyonzu

• YaoiPikachu

I arrived at the Trancy manor and the triplets take my horse. I walked up to the front to and it swings open to reveal a very annoyed Claude.

“Hello there Mr. Grumpy.” I say smirking at him.

“Yes, well I have good reason to be, so what do you want Michaelis?” He asks

“Well, about the contract we made, well it um seems that there was an ‘unmentioned agreement’ to it. But can we, um, go somewhere more private to discuss it?” I say looking around.

“Yes, well I suppose we could go to my room. Follow me Michaelis.” He says disinterestedly. I follow him and we come to a room that seems to be sound proof, perfect. He closes the door and locks it. I take a seat in a chair and he sits on the bed.

“So how did this ‘unmentioned agreement’ go?” He asks raising an eyebrow. I get up and slowly walk over to him, he just sits there smirking at me.

“Well allow me to demonstrate.” I say seductively as I crawl on top of him and kiss him. Claude lets out an annoyed growl and tries to push me off.

“What the hell are you doing Sebastian?” He hisses at me, actually using my first name.

“Do you wish to break the contract?” I say trailing kisses down his jawline. He tries to escape, but I am stronger than he is and I pin his arms above his head. He moans quietly as I run over a certain ‘spot’; I lick and nip circles around it and he lets out a sexy growl. I sit up on him and he pouts because I've stopped. Wow Claude pouting, that is adorable and sexy all at once. Wait, Claude showing emotion, another first. I slowly take off my gloves using my teeth, being as teasing and sexy as possible, then I proceed to take Claude’s off the same way. I straddle him swaying my hips back and forth, he reaches up with his head and starts to suck on my neck; immediately finding my weak point. I let out a somewhat loud moan and flip us to where he is on top. I rub the inside of his thigh and notice something hard there in response to my earlier actions.

“Someone’s happy.” I say in a seductive tone; Claude just nods his head and continues to kiss my neck. Claude moves back up to my mouth and kisses me roughly; I kiss back just as rough. I bite and suck on his bottom lip causing him to moan louder.

“Claude~.” I purr in a seductive sing-song voice, he shudders from above me and grows harder.

“I should do something about this~.” I say keeping the same tone and voice; (When I said his name.) suddenly grabbing his member through his pants. Claude just groans at my gesture and tries to get a hand loose from above his head. I let his hands go and run my fingers through his hair; my other hand rubbing him through his pants which he seems to be enjoying. He takes my jacket off which is just a normal suit today; I take his tailcoat, tie and mine as well. I stop him from unbuttoning my shirt all the way and move my hands towards his pants; hooking my thumbs in the belt loops. I sit us up, push him on his back, and crawl on top of him smirking. I undo his belt and throw it on the floor somewhere, then I undo the button. I look up at Claude as I unzip his pants with my teeth.

“I want to be inside you so bad I can barely keep myself under control.” I say seductively as I place my head at the ‘V’ of his rib-cage. Claude bends his head closer to mine and whispers maddeningly in my ear: “Then don’t.” That was all it took to send me over the edge. I took off mine and Claude’s shirts and pants and was on top of him in an instant.

[video=youtube;ma2nfetVV-s]

Music for this scene: Both of them! Dedicated to Kyo-chan! (The song above and the fast update!)

“Are you sure Claude~?” I ask just to be sure.

“Yes, I want you inside of me just as badly.” He says and kisses me. I kiss back and run my fingers through his hair, gently tugging on it. Claude is busy making work of taking off his and I’s boxers as we kiss you not breaking it once. I pull away and we are both breathing heavy although I doubt that is from lack of air and I don’t mean that because we are demons. I look into Claude’s eyes and am shocked by the emotion I see: want and need? I flip us over so that I am on top and without any warning I slam into him. He moans loudly and damn is he tight. I guess this is his first time, I slowly draw out of him but not all the way and slam into him again repeating the process over and over again.

“Se-seb-ast-tian.” Claude moans out.

“Yes~?” I moan back.

“G-go f-fa-as-ster.” He says his eyes glowing to match my own. I just nod my head and slam into him again which turns into a steady medium pace. Claude and I both keep our eyes open for the most part, except to voice our growls and moans. I don’t remember the last time someone being this damn tight.

“S-sebas-tian, I’m ggoing to-.” I cut him off with a quick nod.

“Me t-too o-okay?” I ask and he nods and moans finding his release as I pick up speed. I make haste of my work as does Claude, kissing my neck. I slam into him once more and find my own sweet release. It’s withering ecstasy and with Claude kissing my neck it feels all the more better. I slowly draw out of him and notice the bleeding. Yes- definitely his first time.

“Claude, are you okay your bleeding?” I ask as I pull away from him to look at him.

“Yes it will heal. Although we made a huge mess of things.” He says chuckling. I laugh too and bring him to lay on my chest and run my fingers through his hair.

“Goodnight Claude.” I say and kiss his head as he starts to fall asleep.

“Night Sebastian.” Claude says tiredly and looks up at me as if to ask if it is okay and I just nod my head. He snuggles closer to me and I wrap the blanket around us with the snap of my fingers. I soon fall asleep as well still running my fingers through his hair.

(P.S.: This is around like 8:30)

• 2 weeks later...