--atlac--

Asakura-Sama

dmbst1.png

Genre:

Psychological, Violence, Angst

Summary:

Welcome to the safer side of the world, ATLAC the specialized task force that hunts down the most dangerous criminals in the society, with a 100% assurance that ATLAC will capture any kind of dangerous criminals lurking around today

Trust us, trust ATLAC, for we are the children of Aegis….

That’s what ATLAC wanted everybody to know, but ATLAC was really a specialized organization occupied by the most dangerous criminals too, it’s a organization that creates soldiers out of criminals to hunt down other criminals or it can also be called as the “Assassination Troop of Latent Aegis’s Convict”, and this organization is being protected or the top leader of ATLAC and today’s society…..

The Aegis system,

The world has far gone wide and also a world that long forgotten by any means of religion for divine protection, because the Aegis system became everybody’s religion and fortification.

Kou Minato, He is considered to be one of the most dangerous convicts, for doing the mass event murder in the past, so because of that, ATLAC hired Minato to become a member of Aegis organization,

He joined the organization not because he wanted to, in fact he despise the system, a system who believes a systematic way for protection that long forgotten a god

he joined ATLAC it is because he wanted to get his revenge to the person he bare such deep grudge against to, Shingo Tatigami, who happens to be one of the biggest reason why Minato’s very close friend Died,

Tatigami is considered to be the most and top rated dangerous wanted criminals today, for pulling off a several murders and escapade in shutting down the Aegis system, without getting caught, but it seems Tatigami is has very mysterious and little data, that it's very hard to track him down.... or is it because.....

WARNING:

This Involves harsh and explicit Words and some gore (a bit), violence, BDSM maybe? and smexy stuffs ^ w ^

And whatever you may read right now, religion might get affected, but I’m not really pointing out any kind of religion in this story, so I’m apologizing now if I may create a offended fellow through this plot of mine

Again, it’s not my Intention to destroy, insult or how should you call it, any kind of religion

That’s all thank you ^^

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asakura-Sama

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

29zq61s.png

For those who created hatred towards others……

Those who Killed and took so many lives……….

Who find jealousy, wrath, and sorrow unavoidable………

And those who wanted to be forsaken……

And to be Forgiven…………

The scent of a squid burning was scattered all over the room, as a man in black robe and has a cross dangled about in his neck, walking within the fragmented room drown in fire, the man’s eyes was kind of blank, as he continued walking along in that flaming room slowly, and if you study him more, he looks more like a priest.

As he walk along that fragrant room scented with burning squid, he was stepping on every debris that get’s on his way, but soon enough, the reason why the scent of a burning squid was scattered, it was because of the burning dead bodies scattered around, they are all dead, he was stepping on them down beneath his feet, as they were just mere insignificant objects laying around, and as their very existents get’s eaten by the fire itself.

“Our Father………”

As the man walk along a unknown figure that’s been running around in fire was grunting and screaming around, it approached the priest looking man, holding out what it looks like a hand to him

The priest parted his lips and let out an air from his throat, he paused for a moment and looked at the disfigured burning human

“ugh….F…ather…..h..el..p..me…..”

The burning human approached the priest even more, as he beg for help, but it was already disgusting to even looked at it, it’s skin was all burned up, as the skin peels off from him, tissues and muscles was already visible all throughout its burning body, and blood was dripping down all over the burning human, but soon enough the blood get’s burned up and dry as well, Its face was also deformed and unrecognizable, while his eyes was pouring out from his flesh, but luckily the nerves was still intact, but it was disgusting though,

Because the peeled off skin was falling down from his body to the ground, and to top it all off, the scent was the smell of a burning squid, that the villagers used to eat and love so much.

“……..” the priest didn’t move at all but he still looked at the figure with a blank and cold expression in his face

The burning human hold the priest shoulders, and because of this the fire was also caught up in the priest black robe,

But rather then backing down, the priest just smiled at the burning figure.

“Hallowed be your name………….”

The burning figure holds tighter on the priest shoulders, but his fingers just crumples away, as he hold’s the priest more tightly, and the fire was spreading on fast on the priest clothes, but he still smiled at the burning human

“He…lp me…please….”

The priest looked at the figure with such, cold eyes, as the burning man, slowly burns away, slowly, bit by bit, and painfully.

The painful grunting and voice of the burning figure just grows by the minute, but the priest still didn’t do a thing

Then a crooked smile spread across the priest face

“I’m sorry my child…. But your soul can’t be save….” He immediately stabbed the burning figure with a sharp object in his hands, it was a shattered glass, it must be laying around somewhere, than he picked it up somewhere,

The burning figure however didn’t cried in pain anymore, cause it already passed away, maybe that blow just became the finally judgment for the dying human,

He threw the burning dead human away from him, while tapping his burning shoulders, but it smolder his hands and skin was also scraped, peeling off a skin a bit, while his other hand was still holding a shattered glass, and it was bleeding quite badly, maybe because he held the shattered glass in a very tight manner that the sharp edges wounded him.

“Your kingdom come….. your will be done on earth as it is in heaven……..”

He looked at his burned skin from his hand, then he licked it for a bit, tasting up the blood from his burned up skin, then he looked at the burning figure again

“…..may your soul burn up in hell forever……” then he let out a wicked smile to the burning figure, as it slowly disappears and it becomes nothing but complete ashes, then he looked away and continued walking in the endless sea of fire, surrounded by nothing, but burning corpses

The ceiling was falling down bit by bit, but it seems the priest doesn’t even care, he just continued walking with a blank expression, he just keep on walking in the endless path of

“sin….”

“Give us this day our daily feed

and

Forgive me for I have sinned………”

A bunch of guys from the other table of the cafeteria was whispering to one another, and from the looks of it they were bad mouthing and mocking the other single man with a short black hair, and white complex skin, sitting in the other table

“heh! looked at the guy, still praying to his god ahaha” everyone followed a mocking laugh, making fun of the other man

“What a wimp, ahaha, he’s just wasting his time, and good looks, I mean looked at his skin, he even got a nice voice”

“What a fucking slut, he gets wet and shit every time we do him, then there he is praying fuck up things ahahah”

“well it can’t be helped, he was a ex-priest right?”

“Whatever, as if praying will lessen his sentence here in the prison, but I guess not, he was sentenced to be here for, oh I don’t know… eternity? ahaha”

“ahahah isn’t that right Father minato?” they all laughed again as they let their voice become loud enough that the man in the other table will be able to heard it, but instead of becoming mad, he just ignored the man whose bad mouthing him and proceeded on eating up his supper for today.

But ignoring the tugs just made them get pissed off even more to the lonely man,

They stood up and headed to the other table surrounding the calm eating man

“tsk! You think your all high and mighty huh? Thinking that god is with you, che! You got to be kidding me”

“…….” The man ignored them and keeps on eating up his full, but his ignorance just made the tugs tick off

“tsk! Why you!?” the tug grabbed the man by the collar and held him up high, it made the other man spill up his food of tray onto the floor, but even if the tug tried to provoke him, he just keep a calm and blank expression while looking at the pissed off tug

“little piss of shit! I’ll destroy that collected figure of yours!” the tug clenched his fist and swings it backward ready to hit the expressionless man, but suddenly a loud whistle made him stop

“hey! All of you stop!” a officer with his uniforms on with its baton was trying to stop them, and shoo them off “if you don’t stop that will send you all in the dark room”

The tug looked at the cop, then he clicked his tongue and let go of the man “I’ll get you for this” he whispered a treat to the other, then they all gone off

“everyone go back to your cell, hurry now move!” the cop ordered everybody to go back, and stop eating, and the man also did the same.

Time was never mentioned in that cold prison, since that prison area basement, where all the criminals with high ranking wanted level list is thrown off, so basically all the things that was happening outside is unknown to all, and for eat time, sleep time, well

The cops tell them if it’s time for that, visitors are not even allowed for those who are thrown off into the prison area basement, so it was a complete Isolation for all those notorious prisoners.

The man with a short black hair was sitting in the dim room, by the very end corner of the jail’s bars, but gladly everything was clean enough to be stayed in and it can actually be called as a ‘room’

The man was sitting there quietly, while holding and looking at the piece of picture and a beautifully made rosary or cross on both of his hands

He is just lost in the daze within that picture, which happens to have a smiling man who has a white long hair, about in the length of the man’s shoulders in the picture, but the man’s hair in the picture was quite tied up neatly in the back

The man with a short black hair just keeps on holding the picture and the rosary with his two cold hands, after a while he parted his lips and let out an air from his throat, clearing it up.

“Nanase….” He said those words with a hoarse voice.

“As we forgive those who sinned against us

Lead us not into temptation………..

But deliver us from wickedness……………..

Now and Forever…….”

Amen…………

“Oy! Sleep time” the cops shouted at the prisoners, switching off the lights, leaving

The man quietly seated in the corner tightens his grip to the picture, as the darkness eats him slowly, until it devours him completely….

…………….To be Continued.