Kanojo wa Uso o Aishisugiteru [LIVE-ACTION!] -Teaser STREAMED-

K

nh28.jpg

dfli.png

Here's a GOOD news

to the followers of Kotomi Aoki's shoujo manga "Kanojo wa Uso o Ai Shisugiteru".

The popular manga series is now in LIVE-ACTION adaptation.

A trailer for the live-action film adaptation of Kotomi Aoki's "Kanojo wa Uso o Ai Shisugiteru" manga began streaming on the film's official website last week. The teaser trailer features the song "Sayonara no Junbi wa, Mō Dekiteita" by Crude Play, the real-life counterpart to the story's fictional band. -ANN

Film will open in theaters [Japan] on December 14.

[To watch the teaser check it's official website: kanouso-movie.com.html ]

- - - C H A R A C T E R S - - -

0e1i.png

Satoh Takeru [Rurouni Kenshin] Ogasawara Aki |Ōhara Sakurako Riko

CRUDE PLAY

[band members]

cwmh.png

cczs.png

Mizuta Kouki Kouru | Kubota Masataka Shinya | Asaka Kodai Teppei | Miura Shohei Shun

- - - S Y N O P S I S - - -

[based on manga]

Ogasawara Aki is the reclusive, idealistic composer of the popular band Crude Play. Discontented with his life and with no drive to succeed, he meets Riko, the 16-year-old grocer's daughter in a band consisting of her childhood friends, and asks her to be his girlfriend on a whim. Riko, young and innocent, agrees immediately, but worries about her new boyfriend, whom she suspects has just broken up with a woman he cared very much for.

Directed by KOIZUMI NORIHIRO

Source(s): ANN, kanouso official website

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• Andro

• STARRK

• hushbeans

Top Posters In This Topic

OHMYGOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you for posting this! rabbit1 I love this manga to bits! Akiiiiiiiiiiii

I cant wait to watch this!!! I am looking forward to it as the manga has been awesome!! Maybe we'll get new chapters coming out to coincide with the airing of the movie?? :)

I also heard LDK was getting a live action as well, would love to see how they act that out because it turns from enemies, friends that share romantic tension and just when you think they will start dating it goes to "I hate you and i found you annoying" lol They have to do this change pretty quickly but it has to make some sort of sense, right? I cant wait to see it live!! :)

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was a really good movie. I didn't watch the anime yet, but I like the movie. And I like Kubota Masataka since Death Note.