Who wants to RP with me?

Кitty

oh right your new. Okay i'll do mine first you make it. I'll show you.

Name: Chiharu

Race: Neko

Position: Uke

Looks: He has brown ears and tail. Matching his brown hair cut bellow the ears. He is short and is slender. He is skinny but a healthy skinny. His looks are adverage but come off cute. He usually wears tight fitting pants and shirts showing off his small body.

Personality: Shy and quiet. Often opens up after being with the person for a long time. Dosent talk much and keeps to himself but to the few he has learned to trust and care about.

Bio: He grew up in a nice home. His mother passed away from a fire in his home. He didnt know who did it or what happened. He lives alone now his father happily living with a new wife and son. He is happy alone working a job down the road from his home next to a park.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Vladimir Tod

Race: Vampire

Position: Seme

Looks: Jet black hair, one eye covered by hair, always stalks alone, strong, lean, likes messing with people.

Personality: Likes being alone most the time, very defensive, stalks alone, usually opens to only people he trust.

Bio: Both parents died in fire, lives in a run down place, works a some what good job, no siblings.

okay i will make it if you want. Or you can make the thread i dont mind either.

He who hunts ((18+)) (Arekushisu&Yuka-kun) thats what it would look like.