Кitty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Arekushisu

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind doing one with you. We were all new at it once and i dont mind helping you out letting you get used to it. Do you have a plot? Genre in which the rp will be in?

Yuka-kun = no no we can figure it out.

So do you like fantasy or real life?

- - - Updated - - -

oops sorry for the double post.

Okay so next would be the types of characters...like races you want in the rp.

haha okay how about Neko, wizards, humans, vamps, demons, angels, hm...inu's, Kitzune (hehe fox/people) um...fairies, trolls, elves. That work for you? Now you can pick one of the races to be.

- - - Updated - - -

haha okay how about Neko, wizards, humans, vamps, demons, angels, hm...inu's, um...fairies, trolls, elves. That work for you? Now you can pick one of the races to be.

Neko are cat people with cat ears and tail and inu's are dog people with dog ears and a tail.

- - - Updated - - -

Neko are cat people with cat ears and tail and inu's are dog people with dog ears and a tail.

XD Vampire! Like the book ima obsessed about. Name it? It's Vladimir. Next?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

haha okay okay sounds good. I'm gonna be...hm a little neko. You know that means your a seme right? Can you play it?

- - - Updated - - -

haha okay okay sounds good. I'm gonna be...hm a little neko. You know that means your a seme right? Can you play it?

okay now we make up a plot. How the chara's will meet when they will talk. All that stuff. Where they will meet?

- - - Updated - - -

okay now we make up a plot. How the chara's will meet when they will talk. All that stuff. Where they will meet?

okay. So at a park? or maybe when your chara is hunting? He spots him wanting to suck him..*hehe sounded wrong* ment blood. You could do that...or my chara could bump into your running away from someone....anything

Hunting for food.... and he here's you in the bushes rustling....

hm...why am i in the bushes?

hm....catching a mouse? hehe just kidding. fallen or something? hiding from someone?

- - - Updated - - -

hm...why am i in the bushes?

hm....catching a mouse? hehe just kidding. fallen or something? hiding from someone?

Your looking for something, and your scared from Vampires, you know it's a vampire place..... but you don't know Vladimir, that he's sneaking on you.... vlad is 19..... you?