Kuroshitsuji: Lost love (Claude x Sebastian)

Dragons Dawn

Sebastian sighed working his way to the Trancy manor for some reason the spider butler had invited him for tea. He refused at first, but Ceil ordered him to see what the demon wanted. Sebastian sighed again knocking on the door to the Trancy estate. Almost immediately the door flung open and Sebastian smiled at the spider.

“Hello Michaelis.” He grinned back and Sebastian nodded a hello even though he wanted to rip the spiders head from his body.

Claude motioned him inside and lead him upstairs where tea and small cakes were waiting freshly made. Sebastian sat down watching the spider.

“I hope you enjoy Jasmine tea and Cherry Blossom cake.”Claude sat in a chair opposite of Sebastian who nodded.

Sebastian slowly raised the cup from its plate inhaling the sweet scent before drinking slowly enjoying the taste. It was oddly sweeter than Sebastian remember it, not eating or drinking on a regular bases since he didn’t need to ,but he ignored this small detail.

“Why did you call me hear Faustus?” Sebastian said setting down the cup.

“Why can’t two old friends get together for tea Sebastian?” Claude grinned.

“We haven’t been friends in years and if I remember correctly we are rivals and you're trying to steal my meal.” Sebastian growled. He went to pick back up the cup but it fell from his grasp shattering on the floor. He leaned back in his chair gasping.

Sebastian’s vision blurred a second then Claude was in front of him pushing a light blue liquid into his mouth. He tried to push it out but it slid down his throat. Claude smiled in triumph.

“W-What is the meaning of this Faustus?” Sebastian rasped on the brink of passing out.

“Don’t worry feathers I’ll be gentle. Now sleep.” Claude commanded and Sebastian black out.

It was nearly two hours later before Sebastian woke up his body stripped of his clothing. He tried to move but found his hands chained firmly above his head another set of chains kept his legs raised in the air a heavier chain around his neck. Sebastian struggled but didn’t have complete control over his body yet.

Claude soon stepped out of the shadows grinning as Sebastian let out a low growl. He tilted Sebastian’s chin so he looked up at Claude.”Come now Michaelis no need to be hostile.”

A soft buzz sent vibrations through Sebastian body. He moaned loudly pulling the chains the metal sound vibrating through the room.Sebastian bit his lip to hold back his moans.

“Does that feel good feathers, I think the drug is working? Why don’t I turn it up for you.” Claude took a small box out of his pocket and slid the switch which made the vibrations louder. Blood ran down Sebastians chin as his lip started to bleed. Claude stared at the blood and sighed he walk away opening a cupboard and took out a ring gag. As he walked over Sebastian growled again glaring at him.

“Come on feathers open up.” He pushed his thumb and forefinger hard into his cheeks causing the skin to go between Sebastian’s teeth and opening his mouth. He positioned the gag in his mouth opening Sebastian’s mouth wider then fastened it behind his head. Sebastian coughed not able to hold the moans back anymore his body writhing and twitching.

“I want to hear you scream Sebastian” He grinned turning the speed up the full way.

“Ahhh~”Sebastian couldn’t help it as the pleasure filled his body his cock growing terribly hard. Sweat beaded off his body as he started to pant.

“Sebastian why won’t you forget the past? Love me again.” Claude whimpered tilting his chin up so that he would look at him.

Sebastian growled a response since he couldn’t talk like this. Claude sighed grabbing a riding crop from the cupboard. Sebastian whimpered slightly watching him.

“Fine if I can’t have your love I’ll have your hate!”Claude growled smacking the crop against his chest. Sebastian cried out whining in the chains. He whipped his back with the crop leaving red welts where it landed. Sebastian kept screaming slava started to pour from his mouth. Claude came close to him, his breath on Sebastian’s ear.

“Will you never forgive me, my loving dove?”Sebastian blushed harder hearing his old pet name and shivering as Claude’s breath tickled his ear.

“Clawde.” Sebastian tried to speak but his words were stopped. Claude smiled and undid the gag and Sebastian coughed loudly.

“Claude how can I forgive you, you betrayed me and all for power. I loved you Claude.” Sebastian had tears in his eyes recalling the painful memory.

“I’m sorry Sebastian I was blinded by the power.”Claude looked away.

“Thats not a reason to try and kill your lover.” Sebastian hissed the memory coming back.

Hundreds of years ago Claude and Sebastian were deeply in love Sebastian had given Claude everything (except his virginity he was too afraid to go that far). Later on Claude started acting weird heading out late at night not kissing him or saying I love you as much, Sebastian got worried.

Thats when it happened Claude lead an enormous amount of demons to Sebastian’s home all of them wanting to tear him limb from limb for being Lucifer’s favored. Hours later Sebastian was the only one left covered in blood Claude’s neck in a tight grasp the others had fled badly injured. Sebastian was about to tear Claude’s head from his neck but stopped tears in his eyes.

“Get out of here I never want to see you again, next time we meet only as rivals.” Sebastian threw him to the ground and ran off tears pouring from his eyes.

“Sebastian please I-I'm so sorry these years since that time have been torture. I wish you would have killed me that night. I can’t go on like this. Sebastian I need you back.”Claude was crying now holding onto him tightly.

Sebastian refused to look at him so Claude slipped the gag back in his mouth, He walked away grabbing a belt from the cupboard. The front fit tightly around Sebastian’s cock preventing him from cumming the back prevented the vibrator from coming out. before his put the back on he pushed another vibartor into Sebastian’s ass beside the other one. Sebastian cried out tears filling his eyes in pain since his was a virgin and really tight. Claude fastened the belt tightly on him and turned the new vibrator up the full way.

“Both batteries are guaranteed to run for three days straight without dieing I’ll be back tomorrow for you.” And with this Claude left Sebastian’s body hanging in the chains screaming/moaning in pain and pleasure.

Sebastian withered around in the chains panting and screaming until his body grew weak and his couldn’t move any more. His legs and arms ached from being held up by the chains the welts from the crop stung his flesh his cock was so hard he thought he might burst. He let out a few more small screams his jaw held wide also ached. He couldn’t stay like this till morning.

But he did forced to take the agonizing pleasure that filled his body, his body begging for a release that didn't come. Then the door finally open as the spider came back in to examine his catch.

“So how are we doing Michaelis?” He walked over place a hand on Sebastian’s erection squeezing slightly and Sebastian whimpered. “I bet it hurts doesn’t it.” He smiled a little seeming to enjoy the others pain but inside this was tearing him apart he wanted to hold Sebastian lovingly like he once had.

“Clawde” Sebastian coughed weakly a silent plea in his eyes.

Claude sighed take off the gag his jaw was stiff and popped as he closed it.”Please Claude I can’t do this please give me release!”

Claude pressed a kind hand against his cheek feeling sorry for the demon for a second then he looked away. He kept the front of the belt on and unfastened the back the vibartors slipping out of his slick hole. Sebastian moaned looking at him pleading for the release. Claude watched him pressing his cock against Sebastian’s entrance.

“N-no Claude don’t I can’t do this please Claude don’t!!” Sebastian fought pulling at the restraints weakly his muscles sore.

“Trust me Sebastian it will feel good.” Claude huffed and pressed himself inside. The vibartors had loosened him up but it was still pretty tight inside. Sebastian let out a loudly moan of pleasure/pain then glared at him.

“Trust you.” Sebastian growled. “the last time I trusted you, you tried to kill me!”

Claude ignored him thrusting harder inside hitting his prostate. With every thrust Sebastian cried out and the chains rocked him with the force. Tears started to fall down Sebastian’s face as the thrust got harder and more painful a few drops of blood fell from his ass to the floor and Sebastian was still.

Claude looked up Not hearing Sebastian’s cries the demon’s head leaned back his body hanging limp in the chains. Claude quickly pulled out and took Sebastian down. Tears filled Claude’s eyes as his love didn’t move.

~A few weeks Later~

Light streamed in through as window hitting the black haired demons face. He woke and the light stung his blood red eyes. Groggily his rolled his head to the side to see Hana there with a dish of water. He moaned trying to move his body still weak. Hanna jumped running from the room yelling something that the demon couldn’t make out. He closed his eyes then opened them as gold ones stared back.

“Cl-Claude?” Sebastian said groggily closing his eyes again.

A dull sound whispered his name a few times before growing clear.Sebastian opened his eyes again staring at Claude.

“W-where am I?”Sebastian asked blinking.

Claude didn’t reply holding onto him tight.

“Sebastian, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. I’m so glad your ok,”Sebastian’s eyes grew wide as the

spider held him. Then ,with a slight hesitation, Sebastian wrapped his arms around Claude.

Claude pulled away staring at him then wrapped Sebastian back into the hug.

“I love you Sebastian.”Claude buried his face in Sebastian’s neck. Sebastian nodded and

kissed his neck.Claude went to pull away but sebastian held him tight.

“Don’t let go Claude.........never let me go” Sebastian sobbed.

Claude nodded holding him tighter. Sebastian sighed and smiled a last few tears falling from

his eyes.

“Im sorry Claude I’ve missed you so much.....I just want to love you again.” Sebastian looked

at him.

Claude smiled and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. Sebastian moaned wrapping his

arms around Claude’s neck. Claude laid him onto the bed. Sebastian blushed but didn’t stop

him as Claude undid Sebastian’s pants. Claude slowly started to stroke Sebastian’s cock.

“Nn~! Claude!”Sebastian moaned quickly getting hard.Claude smiled slideing down

Sebastian’s body sucking his tip lightly. Sebastian moaned pleasure filling his body as

Claude began to deepthroat him.

“Claude I-Im sorry...” Sebastian moaned loudly.

Claude stopped looking up “What do you mean Sebastian you didn’t do anything wrong?”

Sebastian pulled him up holding him tight.”I’m sorry I left you that time all I’ve wanted over the

years was for you to be my lover again. For you to be with me again.”

Claude smiled”I won't leave you, I promise.If you try and run away again I’m afraid I’ll have to

lock you away so you’ll always be mine.”

Sebastian giggled“Wouldn’t want it any other way”

Claude held him tight licking slowly up Sebastian’s neck. Sebastian moaned leaning his head

back.

“Claude please....I want it inside me.”Sebastian moaned gripping his shoulders.

“Doesn’t it hurt there though from before.”Claude asked worried, but Sebastian shook his

head just wanting more of Claude.

Claude sighed prodding him with his finger receiving a moan from Sebastian. Claude gently

slipped the finger inside. Sebastian twitched arching his back. Claude thrust the finger in

deep and fast. Sebastian moaned loudly leaning into claude. Claude set him on the bed on

his back and added another finger inside him. Sebastian gripped the bed sheets tight.

“Cl-Claude! Put it in already!”Sebastian growled he couldn’t wait much longer.

Claude chuckled prodding him with his tip but not going in leaning down and sucking on one

of Sebastian’s nipples. Sebastian groaned trying to get Claude inside him but Claude

wouldn’t let him and kept teasing his body. Only a few Minutes later and Sebastian was

panting his cock very hard his pants felt like a vice on his dick not letting him cum.

“Claude I-I can’t i-it hurts! Please Claude p-put it i-in~!” Sebastian moaned arching his back.

Claude chuckled but took off Sebastian’s pants and pushed himself inside slowly.Sebastian

whined in want as Claude began to thrust.

Sebastian moaned as Claude thrusted more and more. He could feel release nearing and

cried out as his hot seed covered Claude. A few thrusts later Sebastian gasped and Claude

came inside him moaning.

Sebastian laid beside Claude happily.”Promise me you stay with me always Claude.”

Sebastian mumbled falling asleep.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way my loving dove.” Claude kissed Sebastian’s head falling

asleep as the love enchanted their dreams.

END

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragons Dawn

• Karin

• Yetti

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...