Me and Minoru-kun.

Кitty

*gives you 6 more thrusts* *door bell rings* *continues to thrust in and out* Shhhh.... be quite, it's your parents....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Minoru-kun

-covers my mouth and hides my face in your neck- -whimpers softly under my hand and grips the couch with my other hand-

*continues thrusting in and out* *door bell continues to ring* I-I-I'll be there-e-e..... (Mom) Something wrong? Is Minoru here?

-moans slightly behind my hand- -grips tighter onto the couch as I keep in a louder moan and cum on my chest- Mn..

Shhhhh..... *door bell stops ringing* (Father) I'm coming in! *stops thrusting* Oh god he's gonna break the door down..... *gives you a last hard thrust and lets you lie there.

-quickly grabs my pants and runs to hide- -covers my mouth and hides my face in in knees-

*quickly gets clothes on* *answers the door* Hello. Come in. Minoru should be here in a minute. *walks upstairs and goes to you* Get dress hurry.

-quickly gets dressed and goes downstairs- -smiles slightly to my parents and turns to you- Um..thanks for letting me come over..-grabs my bag and looks down as I pull my parents out the door-

Welcome. *shuts door and slides down it* That was close. *gets up to shower*

*Yuka walked across the room naked* *notices You* Hey! Where's your parents? *walks to turn on shower* *comes back* Wanna shower together?