• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Кitty

• Minoru-kun

*sighs* just think *Sits opposite from you you starring at you*

- - - Updated - - -

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuka goes to school at Yamaha High. He's 16, and is lonely, not until Minoru joins his school and his classes too... (((Later that day))) "I wish I could be popular like Minoru" *kicks the ground as walks home from school* "If only he didn't join"

- - - Updated - - -

Minoru struggled with his books and the damned bag the didn't want to stay on his shoulder. He growled, throwing it over his shoulder again. "Stupid life," he mumbled, exiting the school, heaving his books up onto his chest.

*glares at you* Need help Minoru, right? *takes some books from your hands* So how's your day?

-flinches slightly at the glare but hands the books over anyway- It was okay...-reaches a hand up to veruosly rub my neck- How about yours..um....Yuka..?

Good, how is it your so popular though? How old are you? I'm 16. Where do you live? Have a girlfriend? Sorry for asking so many questions..... *looks down at the ground and notices a butterfly*

- - - Updated - - -

-looks at him surprised but smiles and laughs nervously- Honestly, I didn't know I was popular. I'm 16, and I just live a block away from here. -averts my eyes to the ground to hide a light blush- And I don't have a girlfriend..

*blushes* Y-you don't? I live right next to you! *walks to his house and gives his things to Minoru* Bye! See you tomorrow! Oh by the way, wanna be study buddies? I can help you catch up on work. *grins slightly thinking (Yes he doesn't have a girlfriend, I wonder if he's free?)*

-looks down at the books for a second then up at Yuka with a smiling and slightly red face- Sure, that sounds like fun! -turns to walk up the front stairs and uses a free hand to wave- I'll see yo later, Yuka-kun!

Bye! *leaves walking to the house next door* (((Later that day))) *walks over to your house and rings door bell* *looks at watch* Damn I'm late for study time with him.... must be having dinner... *rings door bell repeated times*

-blushes furiously and quickly shoves the magazine I was reading under the couch and runs to the door to peek out the window- Yuka-kun...-smiles softly and opens the door- H-hey, um..come in, please. -smiles wider and steps aside- Are you here to study?

Yea... aren't you eating? So? What is it you need catching up on? *leans in further to your face* Is your parents home? Do you have any siblings home? *sits on couch cushion where you stuffed the magazine under*