Silver Diamond ~ S♢ [シルバーダイヤモンド] By SUGIURA Shiho [Eng/Chn]

R.I.O

I appreciate your hard-work to post so many manga for reader like me.

But I think the translating group - Amato Empire - have already said:

"Please remember to not share our hard work on other manga aggregate sites; it's a courtesy we expect from all readers. If you'd like to share the news that we're scanlating SD, please just leave a link to our comm instead."

So I think we should show our respect by doing exactly as they said. If you want to help the reader here continue to read the rest of the manga, you should just show us the link to Amato Empire, just like what you did with pinku-blossom group.

I didn't mean anything when saying this, I just don't want they stop sharing their works, so sorry if I talked too much.

Alright, so I'm really sleepy and while I know your post is well-intentioned... I would appreciate it if you would PM me about these matters first.

Now, if you notice, I haven't shared the scanlator's latest SD release. These chapters had already trickled into the mire of manga aggregator sites that most scan groups are up in arms against, with good reason. I've edited my earlier post with a link to AE's site.

In my understanding, YO is not a manga-aggregator site. While it does generate revenue through ads (which any website needs to survive), its guidelines are always respectful of scanlators' wishes and never steal the credit. YO members can't read the mangas here online; the files (which uploaders host on their personal bandwidth) available here, with scanlator credits intact, are meant for their personal use.

Scanlators operate in a grey area when one comes right down to it. You mention Pinku-blossom: there was a complex reason why they had to resort to such tedious methods to share their releases (and I'm too sleepy to explain now), which is quite different from AE, which only has... let's say, a mild "statutory warning." It's natural to wish to be cautious when treading the legal line. I mean no disrespect to AE whatsoever, so I won't be sharing their future releases.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grave

• makubex000

• R.I.O

• Ajvie

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If you guys want to read the manga, just come here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

They have already had till the vol27 ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Arigato gosaimasuuuu!!!RIO-sama!!!!!!*bows*..excuse my foolishness but could U pz tell me where can I find the vol18???Once more, Arigato Gosaimashita!!!!!:Dancing::leaf15:cheetah4:Starry-eyed:

[table=width: 200, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]New Link[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Silver Diamond ~ S♢ [シルバーダイヤモンド] V 18-27

Mega

===>

===>

===>

ss

===>

===>

===>

file.php?avatar=7348.gif

Ps : This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

• 3 years later...