New guy here!

YaoiBoy Jonathan

Hey there, everyone!

I'm going to be honest with you: I'm not as familiar with yaoi as I'd like to be. I've spent a lot of time with some of the more explicit stuff, but I'd really like to start getting into the more heartfelt sort of boy's love and shounen-ai, too. I'm actually no stranger to online forums, and I'm even a moderator for a small group on another site, but I've never really felt like I could be openly interested in boy x boy stuff there since I'm a guy. There are a lot of women and girls on that forum who LOVE these things, but all the guys are pretty harshly against it. Because of that it's been hard for me to really be able to connect about these things and get any kind of help in exploring it. Anyway, I'm looking to make some friends who I can really bond with over these boy on boy romances, and who can maybe help me get underway toward becoming a real yaoi fanboy.

Sorry it was so long, and thanks for reading!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiBoy Jonathan

• Belita

• ~Mitsukuni~

welcome

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
u will used to be here soon, i'm sure u will enjoy staying here

i don't know how much i can help

but if u need friends i will always here *smiles widely*

hello~ hello~ welcome welcome~ enjoy yo~ you can talk to me any time~ if u want

Thanks, so much!!

welcome
u will used to be here soon, i'm sure u will enjoy staying here

i don't know how much i can help

but if u need friends i will always here *smiles widely*

Hey, that's a-ok! Nothing beats a good friend, anyway :D

By the way, I just thought I'd compliment you on your Staz avatar; I've been loving the anime so far this season!

Hello. Welcome. I am pleased to meet you. [bows] :)

I'm pleased to meet you, too, Mariana53 :D

Hello

^_^ it's very nice to meet you and i hope you will enjoy yourself here!

Ciaossu

!!!

Spread your wings and let yourself fly

Touch the clouds and aim for the sky

Welcome_zpsb72ca16f.png

Welcome2_zps992ab6fc.png

hello! welcome to this friendly community! :)

Im a guy myself and there are many other guys here in the forum

Hello, welcome to YO, don't worry everyone on this site is really friendly. Hope you enjoy yourself here and i hope we can be friends, feel free to message me if you ever want to talk :)

*smiles shyly* well Im a boy and openly gay so it hasn't been that hard for me.. But If your wondering something feel free to ask me! *smiles brightly* Oh! And welcome to YO!

Hello Jonathan! Nice to meet you and welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I live in Amsterdam, Holland. On this Forum you can be a yaoi fanboy. I wish you a happy stay here. :)

WelcometoYO_04_zps3e89ffe6.jpg

Hey there, everyone!

I'm going to be honest with you: I'm not as familiar with yaoi as I'd like to be. I've spent a lot of time with some of the more explicit stuff, but I'd really like to start getting into the more heartfelt sort of boy's love and shounen-ai, too. I'm actually no stranger to online forums, and I'm even a moderator for a small group on another site, but I've never really felt like I could be openly interested in boy x boy stuff there since I'm a guy. There are a lot of women and girls on that forum who LOVE these things, but all the guys are pretty harshly against it. Because of that it's been hard for me to really be able to connect about these things and get any kind of help in exploring it. Anyway, I'm looking to make some friends who I can really bond with over these boy on boy romances, and who can maybe help me get underway toward becoming a real yaoi fanboy.

Sorry it was so long, and thanks for reading!

Hey there welcome to YO! I am happy to say that you came for what you were looking for! enjoy your stay and let's be friends!! :D

Welcome! Welcome! Right this way and I'll teach you all there is to know about both Yaoi and Shoune Ai! ^_~