Kuroshitsuji: His butler punishment

Nyuchanxx

summery: Sebastian is getting lacking in his duties as the phantomhive butler and Ciel decides it is finally time to show who is really the master and how lenient he has been up to this point!4

Warning: contains bdsm content (sebastian as the uke (for those who are against that))

Disclaimer: I do not own Kuroshitsuji and all the characters within this story are taken from the manga/anime the artist and publishers own the rights.

Warning: this contains mature content 18+ and although not in this chapter will become a yaoi in the coming chapters, you have been warned!!

Ciel sat in the bath as Sebastian washed him; the butler’s hands had grown more hesitant as of late, at least when it came to directly touching Ciel. Soap covered hands washed over his body a finger twitching as if it was being held back from some great want. Sebastian’s movements slowed as he approached the young master’s crotch. Ciel's smile at his demons discomfort was hidden behind his luscious locks that just begged to be stroked. The hand gave a sudden jerk along the length of Ciel's penis his smile dissipated in a moment and he slapped Sebastian's hand away before getting up from the bath and grabbing the nearest towel.

"Sebastian, make me some tea in the study." Ciel said with a smile acting as if he had no idea what had occurred seconds before. Sebastian left the room and immediately Ciel started drying himself, whilst deep within his own thoughts.

Ciel entered the study with only a towel wrapped around his waist to protect his manhood. He sat behind his desk only too pleased to discover an extremely creamy cake sitting upon it with a mug of hot tea, but that was not enough, not yet at least.

"Sebastian I want some iced water" Ciel ordered in his most author active tone

"Yes my lord" Sebastian replied with a bow before going to remove the tea and fetch the replacement but his hand was slapped away as he went to pick up the pot and cup with a look the unmistakably said to leave it and fetch the water.

Sebastian returned less than a minute later carrying a glass of water containing numerous pieces of ice and a small metal container filled entirely of ice should the others melt before the master could consume it all. Sebastian stood to aside and busied himself by dusting the books on the shelf to the left of Ciel’s desk while he listened in case his master should need him to fetch or remove something.

Ciel rummaged through his desk and finding what he was looking for lifted his head to stare at Sebastian as he worked, feeling the eyes on his back Sebastian turned round to face his master and Ciel meet with Sebastian's eyes, on which point he said:

"Sebastian as of late the completion of your duties has been inapt and after your *slip of the hand* earlier I have decided it is finally time that I punish you properly, I have been far to lenient on you recently and it has led to this, you know how kind I am to all of my servants many masters would traet you far worse than I would and therefore I must punish you this once to put you I line... Go stand facing the wall by the window and I will continue your punishment from there"

Sebastian bowed low placing his had above his heart in a respectful jester keeping quite judging that this was not the time to be speaking his compliance. He did as he was told, he knew this day would come eventually he had to agree he hasn't been on top of everything as he usually was recently and he knew that Ciel was particularly kind to him and the servants far better than many of his other masters. Sebastian stood to the left of the window pane; he was aware of the clicking of metal but could not work out what it could possibly be. Suddenly his arm was yanked about and placed within the confines of something cool, his arm was yanked upwards and he was turned around to stand face to face with Ciel whose towel (Sebastian noticed) now lay in a crumpled heap around the boys ankles leaving him completely exposed. Sebastian felt his other arm being pulled up and was placed in a similar position to the first. Ciel let go of the hands and Sebastian let them drop to his sides however they were stopped harshly as he discovered that they were held above his head, he looked up to see what held him only to discover Ciel had hand cuffed him.

"Well now Sebastian shall we get on with your punishment?" They young master said with a hint of play fullness in his voice. He moved over to the desk and from the draws removed 2 bulldog clips, a ring and a pin. He looked at the three mundane objects as if debating something tricky." Well then Sebastian what should I do with these?" Ciel looked at him with a calculating look then went over and removed the hand cuffs. "Undress!" He ordered and went to stand by his desk taking a sip from his tea as he waited for Sebastian to complete his command. He turned around and handcuffed Sebastian again this time so the older male could just bout sit down with his hands above his head.

Ciel took the bulldog clips and with a blank expression attached them to the demons nipples, his butler’s eyes widened in shock and he stiffened from the unpleasant feeling of it. But his eyes shut slowly as the pain started to feel intoxicating while he sat handcuffed with Ciel snacked form in from of him.

He looked up at Ciel and he stared in shock as felt a hand reach down to touch his flaccid cock, so this was what the young master wanted! Suddenly Ciel drew the pin from beside him and licked it to slicken it, Sebastian shut his eyes tightly trying to control himself as he watched the tempting Ciel try to seduce him, and then Ciel brought the pin down to rest the tip upon the slit in Sebastian's cock.

"Well this is no good how am I supposed to do anything with it like this?"

Sebastian knew where this was going and he wasn’t sure if he liked it but right now he had to try his best to remain turned off but the naked Ciel in front of him wasn't helping matters! Ciel returned to his desk and picked up the cake licking the icing off in a highly seductive fashion, before he took a bite of it purposefully causing the cream to deposits itself on his lips, his tongue flicked out and slowly ran along the length of his mouth. Ciel could see Sebastian shudder and could only imagine what dirty thought were running through his head at that moment!

Sebastian stared at Ciel in wonder where on earth had he learnt of these methods of torcher or seduction' he watched as Ciel’s tongue ran along the length of his lips and Sebastian could only wish for the feel of those lips and that young around him in his wet heat. He felt it then, the twitch from belong and looked down only to discover how embarrassingly easily he had become hard for his master. He watched as Ciel walked over to him swinging his hips from side to side as he did so. He knelt down and looked at Sebastian in disgust "I always knew you were some homosexual but for you to be a pervert as well, well that is the worst disgrace to a distinguished household and must therefore be punished in accordance!"

Sebastian shuddered at the authorative tone Ciel was making, it had been so long since he had last cummed and now he was being easily seduced by a 13 year old! He tensed as he felt the sharp point of the needle press against him and looked down just as Ciel pushed it through only for it to emerge a few centimetres down. The pain was mixed with a new pleasure that Sebastian had never felt before and as Ciel moved the middle around within there, Sebastian could not hold back the groan that escaped his lips as his eyes closed.

"Hmm disgusting you’re actually more turned on by this aren’t you? Just like you to be onto this S&M stuff!"

Sebastian couldn’t deny how turned on he was and he couldn't voice the words to try and deny it either so he just tried to control his desires and to keep quite. The needle was removed painfully slowly and Sebastian felt the urge to place his hand around himself overcome him, he yanked at the chains truing to free himself but to no avail. He squirmed as he saw Ciel pick up the ring and watched as Ciel opened it before placing it where the needle had been only moments before. Sebastian gasped as the thick ring penetrated him. Ciel closed the ring and twisted around inside Sebastian. Sebastian gasped, he was on the brink he wanted to beg his master for it but he would not he would give Ciel that satisfaction, he could not. Sebastian’s eyes followed Ciel’s hand as it travelled to his side and from there picked up an ice cube, when had Ciel brought them over? It didn’t matter what really scared Sebastian was the glimmer in Ciel’s eyes and he stared with growing realisation as Ciel brought the ice cube up to Sebastian’s nipples and rubbed it on them before sliding the cube down his skin and rubbing it on the hard member standing there, finally Ciel brought it even lower and in one swift movement shoved it into Sebastian’s tight hole. Sebastian threw his head back and groaned keeping his teeth tightly clamped to keep the scream that wanted to tear from his lips contained within. The coldness was exciting but the pain was overwhelming that feeling and he could feel the tightness in his crotch lesson slightly as he became slightly turned off. Ciel smiled sweetly and shoved a second ice cube into Sebastian that sweet innocent smile still plastered on his face, seconds later the second was followed by a third and Sebastian felt it hit something within him, he bucked the pain suddenly turning into unimaginable pleasure making him painfully hard Ciel picked up the last ice cube and slide it inside Sebastian with deliberate slowness.

“My, my Sebastian aren’t you full, look at yourself, are you trying not to cum? Does it feel good? THAT’S DISGUSTING!!!” Ciel jumped up and removed a thin piece of sring from his desk and tied it around the base of Sebastian’s member preventing his completion. Then Ciel fetched a thin plastic tube from atop his desk and after inspecting it looked Sebastian in the eye again dropped to his knees and inserted it into the demons urethra.

“My look at that slutty body of yours Sebastian, how enticing!”

Ciel stood admiring his work he could feel how hard he was but at least he could do something about it unlike his butler who sat below him in a very compromising position. Ciel went over to the bed and lay down so his butler could see clearly what was about to happen. Ciel closed his hand around his hard cock and gave it a small pump, he ran the fingers of his other hand all over his body letting them wander to where it felt best, pinching his nipples and rubbing the tip of his cock. Ciel herd Sebastian grown and it only served to get him harder, the groans of his usually perfectly composed butler undid Ciel and he pumped harder bucking into his hand to gain more friction he pinched his nipples harder and squeezed his hand tighter trying to get to that final high. Reaching that point Ciel did one final thrust into his hand and cummed. He rode out his orgasm until he was completely done and then lay on the bed panting hard. He looked over at Sebastian and saw the lust in his eyes, his legs were hunched up near his stomach as he tried desperately to gain that friction that would allow him release, his eyes were clouded and he looked to be in rather a lot of discomfort as the ring, rod and string prevented his ejaculation. Ciel wandered over to Sebastian and shoved his legs onto the floor, He looked into Sebastian’s eyes

“Do you want me to remove it? Beg!” Ciel wanted Sebastian to be in pain he wanted that look in Sebastian’s eyes to remain there, but he also needed a butler and could not allow Sebastian to become congested and so affect his work.

“Please my lord...” This was hard Sebastian’s pride was a hard thing to bend but he needed this it was becoming painful and a demons pain threshold was far higher than that of a humans “Please my lord…let me…cum!” Sebastian panted out. Ciel smiled and brought his hand down to Sebastian to remove the plastic, as soon as Ciel hand touched Sebastian bucked wanting that relief but Ciel held his hips down with his free hand as he removed the plastic. Sebastian gasped and broke free from Ciel grip on his legs bucking wildly into Ciel’s hand to find respite as the plastic was removed, he felt the pressure lesson slightly but not enough the string was still preventing him from cumming and he felt himself tightening again as he bucked harder.

Finally Ciel put his hand at the base of Sebastian’s cock and tightened his two fingers around it to prevent ejaculation even after he removed the string which he did with deliberate slowness. Once it was gone Sebastian wriggled and thrust with all his might into Ciel trying to pry his master’s fingers from around him. Ciel played with the tip of Sebastian’s penis briefly and then removed both his hands allowing the demon to finally let go. Sebastian cummed through the ring and rode it out with nothing but the air until there was nothing left, his moans filling the room and likely some of the surrounding ones too!

Authors note:

as any of you who have read any of my work before i am rather erratic with my posting so i hope you don't mind but i will try my hardest to post once a month...the more comments the more inspiration i get to post, well as well as my friends nagging me over and over!!!

hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to next chapter

Amininia

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• OctoberNight

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may offer some constructive criticism, the story seems like a great PWP, and you have quite a great start for depth of S&M, but I think the only thing that threw me so far, was the incorrect tense of 'cum'. "He cummed." is the incorrect past tense usage. Not to mention 'cummed' is not a word.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

One quote from the website is:

The word is "come", for either orgasm as a verb, or semen as a noun. Spelling it "cum" is bad English, and jarring unless the whole piece is full of with irregular spellings.

If a publication has a policy of using the form "cum", it strikes me as cheap and unsophisticated. As someone noted, it's associated with such things as "Letters to Penthouse".

(You sometimes see "come" used in the verb form in 19th century erotica; don't think it was used as a noun then. And more often, they used "spend". "I am spending, I am spending, I am spent.")

It's been a weird debate for a while, so please, don't feel stupid or offended. : )

• 4 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
haha woopsie didn't realise that thank you for that though ill bear that in mind in the future. Love criticism as long as its constructive so thanks a lot cause not a lot of people say whats wrong they just say if its good @~@