The Erl-King (Book 1) - by Raythe Reign, X. Aratare [ENGLISH]

snowbear

B98Sk6X.jpg

Title: The Erl-King

Author: Raythe Reign

Genre: m/m, gay, yaoi, incest, paranormal, mystery, horror

Rating: M (18+)

Plot:

Ethan Koenig is the greatest of his father's treasures, but he is slowly dying from a mysterious genetic illness that resists all traditional medicine. The handsome and beguiling, Alric Koenig uses his immense wealth and his pharmaceutical company, E-Core, to search for a cure for his son's illness. But already the disease has limited Ethan's world to his father and his wild-child best friend, Scott Westmore. Both men are determined to win over Ethan's love for themselves alone. When Scott tries to ripen their friendship into something more, Alric offers his son the one thing the boy has shamefully wanted all his life: a place in his father's bed.

At the same time E-Core develops a wonder-drug for Ethan's illness, people in their city begin dying. They claim to have taken something known only as the Powder. No one knows where it comes from nor who is distributing it. The only thing that is known is that all who take it die.

Is there a connection between the Powder and the drug Alric has developed to cure Ethan? What is the true nature of Ethan's illness? And could the ancient tale of the dread Erl-King be more than just a simple story?

Download Raythe Reign - The Erl-King Book 1 BL Novel:

Download links removed upon author's request. Please support the author and buy their work!

:Red_fox11:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snowbear

• Wille

• lilmizzapplez

• JustMe2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry to bother but all links on the previous page are down. Re-up please?

And thank you for all the yummies that you've posted on this site. You've introduced me to several new authors, and given me a new love for OEL m/m novels.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anybody have Sanctuary by Raythe Reign? I stopped at chapter 16. I can't read any further. I'm dying in suspense here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For those who are dying to know what will happen, here it goes chapter 6 to 37

Link removed upon author's request

Please don´t share my link outside this forum, i would apreciate it.

:hamtaro-005 (19):