The Prince and the Vampire "Tutor" (Strawberry Yumi & Castleofbones) 18+

Strawberry Yumi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
spent his days working in the palace. He found it quite tiresome having to listen and deal with the commoner's many issues and requests. At times he wished his father, the King, could take his place so he could go off and do as he pleased. But he knew that wasn't possible. The King wanted him to learn and experience taking care of part of his kingdom now since Aiden would be taking over at some point. Whenever he would get married, which, at the moment, Aiden just had no interest in. Especially since he much rather enjoyed watching the many handsome men that came to him. Unfortunately one of his father's laws made it illegal for two men to be together. Too bad, Aiden sure did love to rebel against his father's many laws.

At the moment, however, Aiden just didn't have any interest in that, either. Messing with his servants, going around and laying with various different men. It had been months. Months of not being close to anyone. Months of not... Feeling pleasure or the happiness he experienced when he had sex. Having sex with a stranger wasn't anything new to him. Many would be horrified to know who the prince often laid with. He didn't care if it was a lowly commoner or someone of a higher status. If they were attractive and showed even the slightest bit of interest in him, they would be his.

The pain he felt from losing someone he loved dearly from a tragic event that happened not long ago caused his sex drive to all but disappear. He was quite weary of strangers. After what happened to himself and his eldest brother he wasn't all too trusting. The events that took his brother's life and traumatized the young prince enough to still get nightmares over a simple issue, something as little as money and impatience. He wasn't too fond of impatient people. Dealing with them wasn't something he could avoid much to his dismay.

He stayed in the palace most of the time, keeping his youngest - and now only brother,

- safe. That was how he spent his days - besides having to still work, fulfilling commoner's requests. He was kept guarded, the usual few guards that stuck around his throne room were accompanied by many now. He didn't feel safe otherwise, and his parents would rather it be kept that way for now. Until his paranoia would subside, anyway.

Recently the prince held a ball, it was his parent's idea for his eighteenth birthday. He was still alive and managed to turn eighteen, why not hold a ball for him? That was what he figured his parents were thinking. He only allowed his closest friends to come, people his parents knew and even his little brother's favored people. Just people they trusted. They weren't complete strangers, only some. Because there were strangers about he kept a few servants around him at all times and he made sure of his brother's safety as well. During the ball a servant of his - one he was rather close to - mentioned something about his parents looking for a new tutor for him. They went on with that conversation, Aiden mentioning he wasn't very fond of the tutors he had in the past. His latest one had to leave, something about needing to move for some family emergency. Whatever it was, the man was gone now and he was left without a tutor.

After that conversation, and a few day later, they had received a letter from someone, an application for someone else that wanted the job as the prince's tutor. Apparently he was highly recommended by that friend and his parents were fairly impressed with his resume. Huh, he assumed someone overheard him speaking to his servant back at the ball since his parents had yet to search for a tutor for him. Unless they did and he was unaware of it. If it was from someone at the ball then he wouldn't worry about what kind of person they were since it was filled with people he knew. Unless... It was one of those strangers that were there? He was on edge with the thought of a stranger coming by to teach him, and his little brother attempted to calm him down.

That day the tutor was meant to come by the prince was still very much on edge. He refused to leave his room, his brother often attempting to coax him out and to just meet the man when he would arrive. Hopefully the tutor wouldn't come. He bit his lower lip when he heard sounds coming from downstairs, informing them that someone was there. He was about to tell his brother to stay with him until the younger male stood quickly and fled his room. "Abel, wait!" He called out to his brother, quickly following after him. "Don't run off like that," he scolded him, not even noticing the stranger at the door until he looked toward it. "...Hello, sir." He spoke, unintentionally quiet and he attempted to stand tall. It was a habit of his now ever since the attack. He was a royal, not some scared little kid. He was the one in charge, he had power. Just...after that day it was hard to remember that. "Are you...Luka? The tutor?" He questioned him, glancing over to the servant that had answered the door to see if he was right. He still let the stranger respond and he turned his gaze back to him. He kept his younger brother close, though ensuring he didn't seem as if he was hiding the poor kid. He didn't want to seem paranoid, even though it was how he was feeling. He knew he needed to gain this man's trust if he was going to be taught by him. He just needed to keep his brother far away so he would feel better. It was just unfortunate his brother was young and quite a curious little thing.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Castleofbones

• Strawberry Yumi

looked down at the prince that he was going to be tutoring.

He was still as captivatingly beautiful as when luka had first laid eyes on him at the ball. His wide, ocean like seemed as though he could peer into the deepest parts of ones heart and leaving everything bare and unguarded. That unsettled Luka at first but then, the more saw Aiden and his ocean-like eyes he more attractive he seemed to be.

Luka then focused on the prince in front of him who seemed to be putting up a front of arrogance but kind of looked like a helpless, injured bird who instead of wanting to leave the cage he was in, prefered to stay in it where he was safe and wouldn't get injured. Interesting... Luka mused.

Finally, Luka bowed to the princes and said smoothly "Yes, I am here to tutor your highness in all that he needs to learn such as the sciences, mathematics, business and politics, finance, history and art among many other things. My name is Luka Arbon, I am please to make your acquaintance"

Luka then politely raised and said "And what a cute little brother you have! Prince Abel I presume?" he bowed and smiled at the little boy that was close, almost hiding, behind his big brother.

"So, Shall we head to the classroom to study?" Luka gestured for Aiden to take the lead to the study.

Both of the princes watched the man. Aiden did find the man quite attractive. As much as he found Luka handsome, he was feeling uncomfortable in this situation. Abel, however, was getting excited to meet someone new. Meeting new people always got him like that. He was a young, ten year old kid. It was to be expected of him. Usually Aiden was the same as Abel. He wanted to meet new people, although his intentions were to always lay with the men meanwhile Abel wanted to befriend them. What an innocent child. But, after everything he had been through he would prefer to keep as far away from people as possible. It just wasn't possible with what his father made him do everyday. His little brother just didn't understand, either. He wasn't there with him, getting beaten and being forced to watch and even help murder their older brother. All that Abel knew was that they were gone for a little while and their older brother wouldn't be returning after Aiden had arrived back home, quite obviously still alive. Hurt, but alive. Abel understood their brother was dead, but he didn't go through the same pain as Aiden did.

No one else knew of what happened to him and their brother,

. They wouldn't let word of the events leave the palace. The royal family, their servants and guards, only they knew. The rest of the kingdom was left clueless. It wouldn't be good if rumors of the murder started spreading around. The fact that the eldest prince wouldn't be making any public appearances anymore had to be explained, but for now it was simply rumored that he was very sick. His parents didn't deny it. He assumed they wanted to go along with the story and at some point reveal that the "sickness" had taken their son's life. His bedroom was off limits to any guests until then. Aiden refused to go into that room.

"See, Aiden, he seems friendly. You'll be fine. Do you want me to stick around~?" Abel asked his older brother, his big, blue eyes staring up at him from beside the older prince. Hearing his little brother's sweet voice seemed to bring Aiden back from his thoughts and he focused his gaze once more on his new tutor. So this was Luka... Ah, that was a sight he did enjoy, seeing others bowing before him. It was a reminder of his status, not that he needed it. Though, after being attacked and hurt it made one feel weak and helpless, certainly not what a prince should feel. The reminder that he was a prince did seem to relax him, though hearing the man address his brother seemed to raise his guard up once again. Abel giggled as he was called cute and he leaned against Aiden, nudging him with an elbow. If the man laid even one hand on him... He let out a small sigh, attempting to calm his racing thoughts. "No, that won't be necessary, Abel. ...Would you mind playing with Abel while I do my studies?" He asked the servant that still stood by the door, knowing the male would do it without question. He wanted Abel to be kept safe and everyone around the palace knew that. The brothers were always so close, always causing mischief together. Nowadays the palace was eerily quiet, Aiden barely bothering the servants or guards unless they needed something.

Abel often wanted things to go back to normal. So what, they were missing one person. That didn't mean they couldn't have fun anymore! He would try to play with Aiden, but his older brother would much prefer sitting with him and reading. At least the servants were around, and as Aiden asked the servant to play with him he quickly moved over to the male, grabbing his hand and running off toward the garden. Ah, flowers. He dearly loved them.

With Abel and the servant now gone he nodded toward Luka, "Yes, right this way... Sorry if I seem...distant. I'm not feeling all too well today. But I'll be fine to study." He informed the man as he led him to the study that was down a hall after making a few turns. He was lying, but if someone had a cold they would be feeling the same, wouldn't they? It was an easy excuse and one he continued to use to explain his behavior. He entered the large room and he took a seat at the long table. His parents had set up this particular study room for their sons so they could be taught. They would often get taught at the same time, Aiden and Jack having the same lessons while Abel was taught by another. Abel was always placed further away from his older brothers as to not distract each other since they were taught different things. They had everything they needed on the long, wooden shelves that leaned against the walls around the table in the room. The set up worked for them and they kept it like that all of their lives. Only, now Aiden was alone with just their tutor (which was new) and today Abel didn't have lessons. Lucky little thing he was.

He let out a quiet sigh, his seat being the same as always on the left side of the table besides the chair at the end where his tutor would sit. Right between himself and Jack. He motioned over to the seat where Luka would be sitting from now on to teach him. Everything that he needed was already set out on the table, waiting for them to arrive. "What will we be starting with?" He asked the other as he went through the many text books that sat on the table, ready to pick one up for whatever they would be starting with. English was simple and he was thinking they should start with that, only if the other wanted to first. For now, the teacher was in charge and he had to listen to him. "..Would you like anything? A drink, perhaps?" He asked, nearly forgetting how he always started lessons. He would get the attention of a passing servant to get their new guest something.

"Water will be fine thank you" Luka said politely. While the servant was getting a glass of water, I answered Aidans question.

"Ok, First of all, I need to get to know you. It is important for me what subjects you enjoy the most, what subjects you hate, what subjects you are good at and those that you are bad at. Also your personal life and personality, As this affects the way you prefer to learn and if you are intrinsically or extrinsically motivated to work, as this will also affect my teaching style"

The servant had returned to give Luka a glass of water and placed it on the table. He thanked the servant and continued to speak.

"And we will be starting on a test, on all of the subjects you have covered so far. I have included some easy questions and some hard questions, just so I can get a feel of what you need to learn and what you already know" Luka smiled, looking slightly evil. Of course he had added one or two moderately easy questions but the rest were hard, so he was unlikely to score well

"But before we go onto that, tell me a bit about yourself"

Luckily just as Luka told him what he wanted a servant was passing by the room. He called him over, telling the male what he and his tutor wanted. The servant left, leaving the prince and his tutor alone once more. Ah, so the other was curious about him. The questions of what he preferred or disliked regarding school made sense, but his personal life and personality? He ignored it for now, letting Luka speak as he explained some more things. He nodded to the servant that had returned with their drinks - quick as always - and he took his own, sipping at it. It made sense a new teacher would do something like this, giving him a test on what he already knew. It was alright if he failed some things he figured, as the other didn't know what the prince already knew. For all Luka know he could have been learning something entirely different, or h e was even at a different grade. He was a senior in high school so perhaps the test would be correct and it would cover subjects he did know.

"My personal life should be obvious. I'm the prince of this kingdom, my parents are the king and queen. I have two brothers..." That was a lie. That was a damn lie. He couldn't stand it. He didn't want to keep saying that, but he couldn't say how his brother had been killed...by his hands. That wasn't completely true... But it still happened and it made him incredibly uncomfortable being reminded of it. Damn this tutor. He didn't have to know everything. He wanted to just focus on school work, not on himself or his family.

Now... Was he self-motivated? Certainly. Reward and punishment... Well, everyone did enjoy getting rewarded for their efforts. "A little bit of both, I'd have to say." Wasn't everybody like that? "I'm more fond of English and art but I dislike subjects such as math, business... It's all so boring to me." He mused, studying wasn't something he enjoyed much, either, but he had to do it. He would much preferred to play with his brother than do much of anything else.

He honestly hadn't noticed the evil look the other had given as he wasn't looking toward his teacher. "We can start with that test now." He spoke, moving on from those other questions. He just wasn't in the mood to be questioned, even if it would help the other in teaching him. Luka could always learn it later on, he thought.

"Hmmm... interesting..." Luka said, contemplating on what Aiden had just said. It looked like he was breezing over some parts of his life which showed to Luka that he wasn't trusting which was a strange thing for a prince

"Then what do you do in your private time? Do you have any lovers?" Luka knew he was pushing the boundaries with the second question but asked him anyway. Since, if Luka was going to make Aiden his, he'd have to get rid of any competition. He simply couldn't let anyone else but him taste the delicious blood within the prince.

Luka knew that the prince had delicious blood because of the simple rule that if the person was beautiful then they had tasty blood because of the pheromones that delicious blood releases makes the person beautiful. Which explains why most vampires are beautiful. When a vampire preys on a human frequently enough then the human's body starts to change into a vampire because when vampires feed directly they inject their poisonous genetics into their victims; They stop producing blood, they grow fangs and their muscles change shape in order to make them faster.

However, most vampires don't bother to make any new ones. Not only do most of their victims not survive the change, but creating more competition for food isn't smart and the creature is responsible for their offsprings actions. The fact that only a select few make it through the change to become a vampire also makes vampires very arrogant because they're a select few that survived, chosen ones they think of themselves as.

The fact that most vampires look like they are in their 20's is because that is when they are at their most beautiful and vampires only want to eat delicious blood so they pick young and beautiful victims for their prey

Not that all vampires are arrogant. There were some vampires that were changed against their will. Luka was one of these so he thought about being a vampire as a curse, not a blessing.

The prince gave the man a curious look. Can't they just move on? He was about to answer his next question when the male then asked if he had any lovers. What the hell? "Excuse me? That's none of your business." just who did this man think he was? He didn't think it was a topic for any commoners to hear. He didn't even share that information with his family. Then again, there was a law against two men being together. Still. It was private and he was going to keep it that way. "I take care of my kingdom, and when I'm not doing that I'm usually around my brother, doing whatever he wants. Any more questions?" He leaned back in his seat, eyes narrowing at the other. He had decided to answer the first question, not finding any harm in it. But he refused to answer the one regarding lovers. He had no interest in that anymore. There was nothing to answer.

It seemed as if the other wanted to know more about him than to teach him anything. If it wasn't obvious before, Aiden was easily irritated. His patience easily grew thin nowadays. The only person he didn't snap at so easily was his little brother. He cared deeply for the child and aimed to keep him innocent and happy.

"I simply had to ask about the lovers because it could distract you from your learning, which would affect your grade. And if you don't achieve, it reflects badly on me as a tutor" Luka said smoothly. "Do you want to start the test while I look over the materials that you have here?" Luka asked, trying to get away from Aiden, before he had a sample of his blood too early. He didn't want to scar Aiden away. Luka handed Aiden the question paper from his bag and got up to look around the room at the materials he had to work with, Well thats what it looked like he was doing. In reality Luka was trying hard to resist his thirst for blood even though he had eaten this morning. His fangs were even out so the test was a perfect excuse to keep quiet so Aiden didn't hear the lisp he had when his fangs were out.

Luka's reasoning sounded innocent enough. "...Well, I don't have any. So don't worry about anything affecting my grades." Not anymore, anyway. He actually never stuck with one person. He considered himself a whore, sleeping around with anyone and everyone. So technically there was no lover, everyone was his. The only thing distracting him anymore was the loss of his brother, and how attached he was to his little brother. He gave a simple nod, desperately wanted to just move on already. "Please, thank you." He told him, not bothering to show Luka where the materials were since he was sure the man could find it himself. There were just two of them learning now, his parents had already gotten rid of Jack's things from the study room, it was obvious Aiden wasn't learning the things Abel was. Besides, Abel's things were on the other side of the room.

When he was handed the test he grabbed a pencil from the small pile on the table. Looking over the questions some seemed easy, but the others... He bit his lower lip, he had stopped his studies for a while after the death of his brother and with their tutor leaving he hadn't had to do any school work for a few months. His parents and some of the servants pushed for him to return to his studies so he wouldn't forget anything, but he found no point in it. He wished he had taken his brother's place, that he was killed instead and that Jack was still alive. Jack didn't deserve to die...

Shit. Now he was regretting neglecting his school work. He stuck with caring for the people around his kingdom instead. To him it was easier than just sitting there and looking over papers and books. This was fine... He could do it. He could do this. He continued to tell himself that, repeating it in his mind as he worked on answering the questions. There... That wasn't so bad. He did the best he could, checking over things and making sure he answered all of the questions before he got Luka's attention, "I've finished. Here," he handed him the test, a little nervous on how he did.

"Thanks" Luka said as he collected his paper. Fortunately he'd had enough time to calm down and retract his fangs but he didn't want to get too close and set it off again.

"You may go and play with your brother if you wish and i'll ask a servant to call you back when I've finished marking it" Luka said sitting down at the desk and getting out the mark scheme for the test so he could mark it.

Overall, he hadn't done too badly, however there were some mistakes and things he should of known. Luka noted the parts that needed work and put the notes in his bag. Just because Luka only came here to get close to the prince, it didn't mean he was going to neglect tutoring him properly, after all, he preferred people with intelligence to talk to and spend time with. When he was ready to give Aiden his feed back, Luka called a servant passing by and ask if he could escort the prince back in.

He could leave to be with his brother? He was tempted to, just to see how he was. He knew he was safe with that servant he left him with before, but... This was the first time he had been separated from him for a while. Sure, he was while he worked, but his brother could visit any time he wanted while now he had to be alone to learn. "Thank you, I'll be right back.." He said as he stood, leaving the room to head out to the garden where he was sure his little brother still was. He let out a small sigh of relief, the adorable child was surrounded by his favorite flowers. He could help but smile at the sight, he was even wearing a flower crown.

He sat on a bench in the garden, just watching his brother and the servant play together. It was always a relaxing sight to him, his brother still alive and well. This was how it should always be. Not a moment later was he taken from his joys when a servant found him, telling him Luka wanted him back. He nodded to the male and he waved to his brother and the servant, following the man inside and he headed for the study. Taking a seat in his usual place once more he looked toward the other, "How did I do?" He asked him, taking hold of the paper which he was certain the male would let him see if he had marked anything off on it. He flinched when he grabbed it, but not because of the wrong answered he saw on the test, but at the cut he had received from the paper. He placed it down and he glanced over his finger, cursing to himself seeing the blood. "Damn it, paper cuts are the worst," he muttered.

Luka stiffened as soon as he saw and smelt the blood coming from Aiden's hand. It was already bad that he had to sit close to him but now that he had a papercut it tipped Luka over the edge.

He grabbed Aidens hand and lifted it to his mouth where he then began to suck and lick the cut finger, trying to get to the taste all of the blood he could. Luka was careful enough not to touch Aiden's skin with his fangs so that Aiden wouldn't know that he had fangs and was a vampire- that would just scare him away.

Luka had found out long ago that it doesn't matter how long you've known people for, they will still call you a monster and try to kill you if they ever find out that you're a vampire.

As the blood flow was slowing down from the cut, Luka looked up at Aiden to see how he had reacted as he still continued to suck and like his finger.

Aiden let out a small noise of surprise when his hand was suddenly grabbed and his finger found its way into the others mouth. What...the hell was he doing?! It... It strangely felt good. He didn't retract his hand when the realization of how wonderful it felt when his finger was licked and sucked on hit him. He found he didn't want it to stop. He squirmed a bit in his seat, his free hand gripping at the edge of the table as his eyes stared intently at Luka's mouth. The sensation of that mouth elsewhere... It brought a sense of want through him.

He soon glanced away, his eyes lidded which Luka could see when he looked toward him. A small groan escaped his lips, something he tried to prevent. He couldn't want this. ...Well, there was nothing wrong with wanting pleasure. He always sought after it all of those other times. But, this was his teacher. He always tried not to sleep with his teachers, especially since many of them were older men or even a few women for some subjects. He just didn't have any interest in women. Luka, however, he appeared quite young. Well, younger than an old man. He was quite attractive, someone he wouldn't mind laying with at some point. It wasn't right, but right now he was having a hard time thinking otherwise.

Shit, he couldn't let this continue. He tried to pull his hand away, holding it close to himself if he succeeded. "T-That's enough, Luka..." He mumbled, looking over his finger quickly only to find the wound had stopped spilling blood. It was odd to him that the other even did that to him, but he had bled in the past by past 'lovers,' mainly from their hands - or rather, their mouth. Innocent love bites that drew blood. He experienced it before, but it was mainly odd in the sense that they had yet to sleep together. Unless... His tutor was coming onto him? Was this Luka's way in telling him he wanted to bed him? Considering he had no idea what the man truly was and what his intentions were, that's what he thought. It was the only thing that made sense to him. "We can't... You're my teacher, so..." He was never this bad, flirting with others came naturally to him. Turning them down went the same, but not with Luka. Not with a teacher.

"So... What did I get wrong...?" He attempted to change the subject as he grabbed the paper again, ensuring he wouldn't hurt himself this time and he looked over it.

Luka looked up at Aiden's flushed face as his wound stopped bleeding. Aiden's blood had been everything Luka had dreamed it would be. Not to mention that Aiden let out a very erotic voice out and the way he was quivering made Luka want to tease him even more, but he dare not because Aiden might push him away and all of the effort to get close to him would've been wasted.

He licked his lips and whispered to Aiden "Thanks for the meal" Luka then sat back down in his seat to continue where they left off with the marking when he noticed Aiden's "predicament"

"Would you like to go to the bathroom before we continue or can you ignore it?" Luka asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

The whispering seemed to make him shudder. Meal? Oh... He had a blood fetish? What a kinky thing to say... He kept his focus on the test in his head, staring at the few answers he got wrong. He should have known those answers... He didn't reply to Luka. He didn't want to give the man ideas despite how much he was tempted to jump him. The man was filling his mind with those dirty thoughts, causing himself to lust after Luka. Damn him. He couldn't do this. Luka was his teacher. He wasn't going to sleep with a teacher!

...He looked really damn hot right now. Those glasses framing his face so beautifully, his dark hair and those eyes... He cursed to himself when Luka remarked on his arousal that tented his pants. He had been attempting to will it away, but when Luka mentioned it it seemed to stay, to make itself known. Fucking traitor. "I can ignore it. Now may we please move on? I've missed more than a few months of studies, I'm sure my parents won't be pleased to know I haven't learned anything today and that hiring you was a waste of time." He pointed out, hopeful that if the other wanted to keep his job that he would focus and finally start teaching him something.

"Of course. It seems as though you need to brush up on your mathematics, business and music. Which of these subjects would you like to start on? We'll go through your test first and I can go through with you where you went wrong and explain it if you don't understand. Is that satisfactory?"

Luka asked his eyes looking directly at Aiden so they didn't wander down to his legs. He then proceeded to gather up parts of the test that he was weak on and have the relevant answers beside them.

Aiden managed to relax when Luka began speaking of his work. Finally... If nothing interesting was going on then his hard on would definitely go away. "Yes, completely. We can start on math first." Then business and the music. He honestly thought he was doing pretty well in that subject, but he guessed he was wrong. They spent an hour or so on each subjects, skipping to the next when the prince grew bored of them. For some things he just wasn't getting them and he preferred not dwelling on them too much. They could always go back to them another time. Like tomorrow. Wasn't that when they'd see each other again?

After finishing up those subjects, or rather, skipping them, he leaned back in his seat as he pushed the text book away from himself across the table. "What next? Or should we finish for the day?" It was about late afternoon now. Perhaps the evening. He wasn't paying attention to the clock to see what the exact time was.

Throughout the rest of the week, Luka came everyday to tutor Aiden in order to catch up for the missed months of studying. To Luka, it seemed as though Aiden was finally warming to him. As Luka was marking another test the he made Aiden do, this one specifically for business and finance, it seemed as though Aiden hadn't really grasped the subject at all. When he called Aiden in again, they both sat down Luka handed Aiden his test back with the score.

"I'm a little disappointed in this score. It honestly doesn't look like you've been trying hard enough in these subjects just because you find them boring. That's very naughty of you. And naughty boys ought to be punished right?" Luka said smoothly with an evil look on his face.

"Now because this is the first time you've made such an error I'll let you off with a light punishment but, you have my word that they'll get more severe the more you commit the same offense. As for your punishment now, you have to kiss me"

Aiden had in fact began to warm up to his new tutor. He was surprisingly kind despite his somewhat perverse nature. He sort of reminded him of himself, along with a little bit of someone else... But who? He didn't allow himself to dwell on those thoughts for long. He felt he may begin to regret it. He tried to focus on is studies, it still being a little difficult with his thoughts constantly switching between his brothers; how much he wanted to make sure Abel was kept safe and alive and how much he missed Jack so much. He always put his focus on Luka. Luckily he would be seeing him everyday so he was able to.

Luka and school work, that was all that could be on his mind anymore. It helped a bit, but apparently he was still doing poorly in one subject when he arrived back into the study room and he was given the news. "You've got to be kidding me." He remarked, sinking into his chair a bit as he stared at the test. "I've been trying, honest." He told him, glancing up at him when he mentioned a punishment. His eyes narrowed, what was he getting at now? He better not start with him... "I swear I'll get a guard in here and get your ass kicked out if you try anything." He warned, though it was more playful than threatening. As if Luka actually had to worry about getting kicked out and losing his job.

A kiss, huh... It was fine, though Luka did say his punishments would get more severe the more he did poorly on his work. His light punishment was a kiss, so did this mean his punishments were sexual in nature? "Quite a perverted teacher I have. My parents really should have done a background check on you." He spoke, his eyes narrowed, though he was willing to at least kiss the male. Sort of... He was still uneasy about the other doing something to him. He didn't feel ready for that sort of thing now. With a small sigh he stood up from his seat and he moved over to the other. At least he was still in control of things. Teacher or not, Aiden was the prince and the other absolutely had to obey him. One scream from him and guards would be rushing in and kicking his tutor out. Ah, he loved being a prince.

"Just one kiss." He said before he leaned in and pressed his lips to the male's. He made it quick and lifted up a short moment after.

"I do believe I said a kiss, not a peck on the lips am I right? Now I want you to use your tongue when you kiss me since you couldn't do it right the first time~" Luka said smiling evilly. that peck on the lips, while cute, wasn't going to satisfy him any time soon. He needed more.

"Remember, if you can't get it right the first time, the punishment increases. This also applies if you can't do the punishments right either. So it'd be in your interests to get it right the first time"

Aiden glared down at the male, was he serious? He must have been right in assuming the punishments would become more sexual the worst he did in his studies...or his performance in carrying out his punishments. Ugh, why did he have to say he worked well when reward and punishment was involved? "You're here to teach me, not get into my pants." He remarked, ready to threaten him with the guards removing him at once if he continued this. A small kiss wouldn't do any harm, just the way Luka wanted it. Then he could warn him later.

"Fine," he muttered, placing a hand on Luka's shoulder so he could lean in again. He pressed his lips against Luka's hard, pushing his tongue through. He snaked his tongue around, brushing against Luka's tongue, hoping to please him this time. The quicker he got this over with, the better. He leaned in further, attempting to deepen it, perhaps now he would be satisfied. A deep kiss, some tongue; it should do for now.

He was interrupted from the kiss fromt he sound of a certain servant's voice by the door. Apparently they had been caught, though luckily this was a servant he had played with in the past. He caught the grin that was plastered on his features and he glared toward him, "What do you want?" Aiden questioned him, hoping he wasn't getting any funny ideas. None of the servants Aiden had played with before ever made a move on him. They knew to wait for the prince to make the first move, it was only right.

"The king and queen are wondering if our...guest would like to stay for dinner?" The pause before he said guest made the prince roll his eyes. Of course the servant was thinking he was fucking around with his teacher. Aiden glanced down at Luka, what would he say? He seemed to be interested in the prince, making him kiss him like that. "Well? Do you want to stay for dinner? Apparently my parents want you around." He sounded uninterested, though he did enjoy the others company. Just...not when he was trying to make a move on him. Then again he did give in for the kiss. He could have easily denied him the pleasure of a kiss and he could have left the room, make his parents look for a new tutor. But he stayed and kissed him. Ugh, Luka was rubbing off on him. He was actually liking Luka. He removed his hand from the male's shoulder finally and he stepped away from him, heading toward the door. "Come on, dinner must be ready soon."

"If the Monarchs of our country want me to attend then i shall gladly accept" Luka said bowing a little to Aiden in a slightly mocking tone. It was interesting to Luka that Aiden didn't panic or try to make up an excuse when the servant walked in on them. Which implies that he's done it before and the servants know about it but keep quiet. What a naughty child... Luka thought to himself. So it looked like Aiden was familiar with a man's touch despite it being against the law. As the servant walked out of the room Luka asked "Here's a quick history lesson for you. Did you know that homosexuality was legal about 200 years ago? And do you also know why it became illegal to be homosexual?"

Aiden just shrugged trying not to look too bothered about the incident... How cute...Luka though and proceeded to tell Aiden then answer

"Well, 200 years ago, There was only a queen on the throne after an epidemic of the plague had torn through the nation, killing both of her parents, the king and queen at the time, before they could make a male heir to ascend the throne. As the queen grew older she fell in love with one of her associates, who- rather unfortunately- turned out to be gay and totally uninterested in her. Thus she grew mad with envy and jealousy, so much so that she wanted the man killed. However, she couldn't just kill the man because her kingdom would never allow it. Instead she introduced a new religion that dictated that homosexuality was unnatural and going against this so called 'God'. So then she could make the law the Homosexuality was illegal- punishable by death- so she could kill off the man and all of his previous lovers. Don't you think it surprising what one jealous women can do to her country?"

Aiden wasn't sure about what was going through Luka's mind. Then again, he was certain the other wouldn't be thinking about informing his parents of his activities. Luka had just been insisting they kiss for some punishment that would only get more severe the worst he did on his studies. If anything, Aiden would have been able to report him for harassment. He wasn't forceful, but who would one believe? Their prince or some tutor that he barely knew?

He eyes narrowed a bit as Luka went onto the subject of homosexuality being illegal, apparently two hundred years ago. He rolled his eyes, he knew why it was illegal now. The king - his own father - was disgusted with the act of two men and two women laying together. He never heard his father speak of some religion, which he allowed Luka to speak of just to please him. What, was the man attempting to scare him with the talk of his father's law ending people's lives because of his ignorance? "My father is disgusted with two men or women being together. That's what I know of. I've never heard of him speaking of any religion, especially not of that." He told him. But, even if his father did get it from that woman and he had been hiding it all this while... "I don't care about my father's law or some queen's bullshit two hundred years ago. I don't give a shit if my father dislikes it. If I like someone I'm going to sleep with them. End of discussion. It's never been a problem for me. The my people are safe with me, my guards and servants know not to speak a word of what I do to anyone else or they know the consequences." He explained, a bit irritated with the other. He never stuck with the same group of people. He always branched out, sleeping with the rich, sleeping with his servants and guards. Anyone, really. Anyone who he took interest in or if someone else did.

He hadn't realized how he had just revealed he slept with men, that Luka's interest in the prince would only grow more. For all he knew the next punishment from Luka would be touching... Lots and lots of touching. And strangely he found he almost didn't mind that. Annoyed with this new information he began to walk ahead of the male, just wanting to reach the dining room already. Upon entering the room he relaxed at the sight of his brother already seated at the table and he grinned to him. He moved over to his usual seat right beside the younger male and he ruffled his hair, the smaller male emitting a childish laugh. So cute~. His brother always brought him back to his senses which was why he always needed the boy around. Looking over to Luka he nodded to the seat in front of him, why not place his teacher directly across from him?

As they were all seated dinner was served, a few servants coming out of the kitchen and wheeling carts over to the table. They placed trays of food down and soon he and Abel's parents made their appearance, sitting at the end of the table and smiling toward their sons. They were especially pleased to see their guest was joining them as well. Of course, their first question just had to be about him. They wanted to know how Aiden was doing in his studies. Ugh, if Luka mentioned anything about that kiss or those punishments he had started using... He swore he would kill the man personally. He glared toward the male, just waiting for him to slip up.

"His studies? Well, overall I think Aiden is a very intelligent person. However, it is hard getting back into the habit of learning once you've been resting for a couple of months so his initial test I had him do was satisfactory, but not exceptional. Overall i believe his excels in mainly the arts such as literature, art, music and philosophy. His weak subjects are business and finance and physics" Luka answered as he waited for the king and queen to allow them to eat.

"So how to do plan to get Aiden to improve on these subject areas?" The king asked. To Luka, he gave off more of a businessman feel than a kings'. It was like he wanted to get straight down to business and not waste time with flatteries. Well , Luka mused, running a kingdom was probably like running a huge business to a certain extent.

Then he thought of a truly outrageous idea that no one would have attempted in the presence of the king and queen. He slowly reached out with his foot and started to play with Aidens foot. While he was doing this he answered the king's question, "I have already changed next weeks learning schedule to include more time on these subjects. I find that with most students some subjects are just simply harder to grasp for them. In Prince Aiden's case I believe it is a lack of interest in the subject that is inhibiting him. So I have also changed my lesson plans, to hopefully make them more interesting for the prince" Luka's leg was now getting higher and higher, almost up to Aidens thigh now.

His parents were pleased to hear the news. They understood it would be difficult for Aiden to get back into study after what happened to him, even though they constantly insisted he should focus on his studies after he rested for a bit after returning home. But now they could relax and know Aiden would be learning with this new tutor. Things would go back to normal and everything would be fine.

Aiden wasn't too worried when Luka began speaking, simply explaining what had been going on and leaving out the unnecessary. Perfect, perhaps he could rely on the other around his parents after all. He had to know that if he revealed what they had been doing that he would lose his job. It was all about common sense. Since Aiden wasn't worried anymore he was able to eat in peace once his parents allowed them to begin eating after everything was set on the lavished table. He stayed quiet as Luka spoke to his parents, quite curious about what his answer would be. He was unaware of this change in their schedule and he wanted to hear what it was.

Picking up his glass he took a sip of his water, nearly spitting it out when he felt something touch his leg. It began to move up, telling him a certain someone was messing with him. The glare returned to his features and similarly to earlier it was directed toward Luka. This fucking perverted tutor... Both the playing and his explanation of how he would make his unfavored subjects more interesting left him with a bad feeling. He knew he couldn't curse the other out in front of his parents and brother. He couldn't exactly kick the man from under the table, either. His family would see him moving and wonder what was wrong. It was quite obvious from what Luka was doing under the table that his thoughts were anything but pure. He was right, the man was more interested in getting into his pants than teaching him. What a bastard.

"Very well. Aiden, I hope to see an improvement in your studies soon." The king spoke to his son, the same old stern voice he always used. Aiden could only nod in response.

He absolutely couldn't stand how the man was making him feel. Usually he loved it when men aroused him and made him want them. But nowadays he wasn't in the mood for sex and Luka was ruining his mood. He was tempted to play and that didn't sit right with him. ...That fact alone left him confused. He felt like playing yet the thoughts of his brother being gone filled his mind, upsetting him and keeping him unaroused. But, Luka... His leg... He used a hand to push his foot away when it reached his thigh, though he felt he wouldn't be totally upset if he didn't succeed. The sudden sound of thunder crashing outside made him flinch slightly and his brother jumped in his seat. Ah, shit, Abel hated thunder storms. the smaller boy scooted his chair closer to Aiden's and Aiden wrapped an arm around him, holding him close and letting him know he was safe. Looking over to a servant that was by the window he told them how it was pouring out and it appeared it was a bad storm. His gaze fell back on Luka. ...Would he have to stay now?