Takhashi Rumiko 35th Anniversary Art Book

KonekoHime

Sorry about not posting so much, I've had some personal stuff happen in my life lately, my laptop battery has also died I have to use my dad's for now. and it being close to the end of Summer I thought there would not be much news regarding Ost , art books and what not. I thought I would share this one ^_^ this was released back in June of this year, but it seems to be a really rare item. If anybody is a fan of Mang-ka Takahashi Rumiko, since she has done Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura and many others. Well a art book has been released of the 35th anniversary of Rumiko-san's years of being a mangka. And it seems to be released by Shouen Sunday,

Takahashi Rumiko Gashu 35 Shunen Kinenbon Rumic World 35 - Show Time & All Star - (35th Anniversary Art Book) (SHONEN SUNDAY COMICS SPECIAL), is the full title. the art book includes illustrations, profiles on several characters, 3 books are included in this. and a unreleased manga, MOON, The Large Pet King.

photos provided by Animebooks.com

animebooks-com_2272_1253926795.jpg

animebooks-com_2272_1256790618.jpganimebooks-com_2272_1257573369.jpg

animebooks-com_2272_1255568289.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KonekoHime

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic