SY's 1x1 Roleplay Search (18+)

Strawberry Yumi

I'm bored and there are some plots that I want to do but I haven't found partners for them or they're not getting much love, so~ I'll list them here. When I come up with more or I want to do the others again I'll make a new post in here and put them there. I'll probably number the plots, too. Just so it's easier to keep track of them since a lot of them don't have titles or anything.

Some things before we begin~

I'm a literate, multi-para roleplayer, although sometimes short posts are nice every now and then. Please don't feel intimidated by how much I post, chances are I just get carried away. I try to mirror posts and work off of what you give me. You can type up however much you want, I honestly don't care as long as it's something I can work off of and it's not a one liner. I am pretty active so you can expect many replies from me a day.

Concerning which position I play, I think what they're called are dominant ukes? Or power bottoms. I do prefer to bottom but the characters are more dominant than anything, they just prefer getting screwed in the ass than them doing the screwing. I hope that makes sense. I did use to top, I first started as a seme, but after constantly getting forced into that position when I tried playing a bottom caused me to lose interest in topping. I'm just not comfortable with that role anymore. It's rare for me to agree to even seke, although I will be a bit more willing to do that. We just have to work something out, but chances are I won't do it. Sorry!

I love every roleplay I start so I don't mind doing the same plot with multiple other people. I do reuse my characters and some are fit for multiple plots, so you may run into the same character in a few different plots.

All of us hate it when our favorite roleplays have to end, but if you're not interested anymore then that's fine! I'd hate it even more if you're forcing yourself to continue it while your interest just isn't there anymore. I want you to tell me you want to end the roleplay, not leave me wondering what happened while you're posting to twenty other roleplays and ignoring me. I can't stand that and stuff like that will upset me, not getting turned down. I want my partner to be happy. So, please, just tell me you're no longer interested!

That's pretty much it, if you have any questions please ask me~. Below will be my plots that I currently am craving. The roles I want to play are in bold (in the pairings). I love adding smut into my roleplays, so that would make things 18+.

1. Prince x Commoner

Elf: The prince's usual job in the kingdom is to listen to the commoner's requests and to fulfill them. There's always a long line filled with commoners, yet one of them turns out to be an elf. He comes along requesting for more food for him and his family (parents and siblings) before the winter comes since his crops on his farm aren't good. The prince takes interest in him and agrees to do it, only if the elf does a certain favor for him. A sexual favor, which the elf refuses since he's straight, which causes the prince to force him. His interest grows afterwards and he later has his guards kidnap the elf. He's brought to his bedroom, tied up and blindfolded, left waiting for the prince to come by and find him.

Demon: Could be the same as above, except he's a demon instead of an elf. Or perhaps the demon is sent by someone out for revenge against the prince. He wants the prince to suffer before he's killed and it's the demon's job to do just that. The demon can come around as a commoner and when he arrives at the palace the prince takes interest in him and gives him a job in the palace, making him his personal servant. The demon can become attached to the prince and he starts killing anyone that either seems interested in the prince or who the prince takes interest in.

Vampire: Again, same as above, perhaps he takes the elf's place. Or, the vampire comes by the palace for something and he takes interest in the prince. He lures him away where he kidnaps him and pretty much has his way with him. Making him his personal blood bank and his sexual toy.

2. Babysitter/House-sitter x Resident

To avoid being home a lot of the time MC takes up various jobs, such as babysitting and house sitting. YC, one of MC's neighbor's, approaches MC, asking him to watch his house while he's on vacation. This one particular job gets him in trouble when he goes through his neighbor's things. A bag that holds a few strange items (things like handcuffs, a blindfold, a crop, and even a ball gag) leads MC to believe his neighbor is more than just an ordinary guy. What will happen when his neighbor returns only to find MC asleep in his bed with his items spread around him?

MC character is anything but happy at home with how his only parent, his father, treats him poorly and favors his older brother much more than himself. After realizing his neighbor is a dom, someone into the BDSM lifestyle, and after getting caught by him, he begins to want his neighbor to own him, thinking he'll at least be wanted this way.

Perhaps instead of him just watching the house, MC can be babysitting and watching YC's kid(s) (he could be divorced or a single parent which is even how he has kids around). Similarly to above MC can be looking through YC's things and finds the items, although instead of YC coming home and finding him asleep he can instead come home right as MC's looking through his things and catches him doing it.

Side plot: Maybe this could be brother x brother instead. The older brother knows of how much their father hates the younger one. He uses blackmail to get the younger brother to do sexual favors for him or the younger brother risks the older brother showing their father pictures (which he takes earlier on, perhaps while the younger brother is blowing him (picture of the younger brother with just a cock in his mouth)) - to give their father more of a reason to despise him (homophobic father, perhaps).

3. Pickpocket x Wealthy man/Cop

MC - a pickpocket - steals from a wealthy man. The man threatens to call the police on MC, which of course MC is opposed to, which leads the man to give him a few options. Either go to jail and gets screwed by a bunch of horny prisoners, or go home with the wealthy man and get screwed by him. A one night stand turns into the pickpocket staying with the wealthy man along with ending his thieving ways by getting a real job, after some encouragement from the wealthy man, of course.

Or, quite simply, MC is hungry and needs to get some money so he can buy some food. Thinking a man standing by the crosswalk is an ordinary guy he pickpockets from him, only for him to find out the man is actually a cop who is undercover. Will the cop simply toss him into jail or let him go? Perhaps the pickpocket's fate is much more terrible. (The cop could decide to use him as a little toy instead of just simply tossing him into jail. We can certainly discuss what should happen when the pickpocket is caught.)

4. Young thief x Shop owner

Plot A: A young thief often pickpockets to get by after his boyfriend left him and he lost the apartment they both shared. He steals from anyone, it doesn't matter to him. If they have a wallet visible or a valuable item hanging freely it's their own fault for losing it. One night he wanders by a shop and he enters it, soon learning that there's an upstairs section which turns out to be the owner's home. What happens when the thief sneaks up to his home and starts stealing the shop owner's valuables and the owner comes up and catches him? Will the owner force the thief to end his ways and work for him?

Plot B: Set in the late 1800s to the early 1900s there's a thief that steals for a living. He often goes to a dealer (black market dealer) and trades things for either money or other things to give to other people so he can get money to help his poor family before they lose their home. He often steals from a certain shop that has these items that can't be found anywhere else, or you have to travel a great distance in order to get them (could be gears and other hard to get (in this area, anyway) metals). The thief prides himself in never getting caught and avoiding the police, but this particular shop owner catches him and he threatens to take him to the police and spread his name to all other shops he stole from and ruin him if he won't work for him to pay him back. The shop owner could be an inventor which is why he even has these hard to get items.

5. Assassin x Victim

MC's father winds up getting involved with the mafia and he owes them a lot of money. To avoid whatever the mafia could do to him and possibly his family they move away, far away from the state where the mafia is. Thinking they're safe in this new town they get jobs and start working over time, trying to save up the money to pay the mafia back.

Thinking that he's trying to escape the mafia feels the need to hire an assassin to go after the father. The assassin winds up finding where they now live and plans on harassing the family. Only, he finds just the son (MC) around. He winds up kidnapping him and holds him for ransom. The assassin enjoys torturing MC and playing with him. However, over time he comes to enjoy having MC around. After MC's parents finally pay the mafia back will the assassin return him like he's promised in the note that he left (and to MC) or will he wind up keeping him all to himself forever?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strawberry Yumi

• Silver Radiance

• Castleofbones

• animelover19912014

I'm Interested in doing a roleplay with you as I have a lot of time on my hands lately :)

Personally, I'm a dominate Seme is that ok?

Also I haven't got to the stage where a roleplay has got smutty so i'd be new at that :)

Mhm, that's fine! I'm looking for semes so you're good. And I'm sure we can work you into smut~ haha. It's really fun. =w=

Are you interested in any of the plots I have listed? :3

Hmmm... I especially like fantasy but apart from that i'm not too fussy. Choose which ever one you want to :) althought the demon one is interesting!

Then we can do the demon x prince one! I've really been wanting to do that again. We can discuss more in PMs if you'd like.

Mm, my lovely Nii-san~. We can do anything together. Does anything from my list interest you~?

You have quite naughty plots Otouto. I am not sure. Shall we continue on with a plot about brothers? Perhaps there is something in that spectrum which will spark your interest.

Of course I'll do that with my Nii-san. Incest is always a favorite, after all~. Is my brother interested in the side plot for plot #2 or did he have something else in mind?

Sounds like business as usual for us Otouto. I am sure we can will RP something deeply sexy *grin*

Besides, I don't need to bribe you anyway, perhaps the homophobic father and go from there, the blackmailing part will purely be for my entertainment.

1. Prince x Commoner

Elf: The prince's usual job in the kingdom is to listen to the commoner's requests and to fulfill them. There's always a long line filled with commoners, yet one of them turns out to be an elf. He comes along requesting for more food for him and his family (parents and siblings) before the winter comes since his crops on his farm aren't good. The prince takes interest in him and agrees to do it, only if the elf does a certain favor for him. A sexual favor, which the elf refuses since he's straight, which causes the prince to force him. His interest grows afterwards and he later has his guards kidnap the elf. He's brought to his bedroom, tied up and blindfolded, left waiting for the prince to come by and find him.

Demon: Could be the same as above, except he's a demon instead of an elf. Or perhaps the demon is sent by someone out for revenge against the prince. He wants the prince to suffer before he's killed and it's the demon's job to do just that. The demon can come around as a commoner and when he arrives at the palace the prince takes interest in him and gives him a job in the palace, making him his personal servant. The demon can become attached to the prince and he starts killing anyone that either seems interested in the prince or who the prince takes interest in.

Vampire: Again, same as above, perhaps he takes the elf's place. Or, the vampire comes by the palace for something and he takes interest in the prince. He lures him away where he kidnaps him and pretty much has his way with him. Making him his personal blood bank and his sexual toy.

4. Young thief x Shop owner

Plot A: A young thief often pickpockets to get by after his boyfriend left him and he lost the apartment they both shared. He steals from anyone, it doesn't matter to him. If they have a wallet visible or a valuable item hanging freely it's their own fault for losing it. One night he wanders by a shop and he enters it, soon learning that there's an upstairs section which turns out to be the owner's home. What happens when the thief sneaks up to his home and starts stealing the shop owner's valuables and the owner comes up and catches him? Will the owner force the thief to end his ways and work for him?

Plot B: Set in the late 1800s to the early 1900s there's a thief that steals for a living. He often goes to a dealer (black market dealer) and trades things for either money or other things to give to other people so he can get money to help his poor family before they lose their home. He often steals from a certain shop that has these items that can't be found anywhere else, or you have to travel a great distance in order to get them (could be gears and other hard to get (in this area, anyway) metals). The thief prides himself in never getting caught and avoiding the police, but this particular shop owner catches him and he threatens to take him to the police and spread his name to all other shops he stole from and ruin him if he won't work for him to pay him back. The shop owner could be an inventor which is why he even has these hard to get items.

5. Assassin x Victim

MC's father winds up getting involved with the mafia and he owes them a lot of money. To avoid whatever the mafia could do to him and possibly his family they move away, far away from the state where the mafia is. Thinking they're safe in this new town they get jobs and start working over time, trying to save up the money to pay the mafia back.

Thinking that he's trying to escape the mafia feels the need to hire an assassin to go after the father. The assassin winds up finding where they now live and plans on harassing the family. Only, he finds just the son (MC) around. He winds up kidnapping him and holds him for ransom. The assassin enjoys torturing MC and playing with him. However, over time he comes to enjoy having MC around. After MC's parents finally pay the mafia back will the assassin return him like he's promised in the note that he left (and to MC) or will he wind up keeping him all to himself forever?

I am interested in any or all of them if you are game

Hi,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! I thought I replied to this. xD; Hmm, we could do one now and another later on~? We could do #4, plot A. Really wanting to try that again. We can discuss more in messages, such as what the shop is and other things if you're still interested~.

• 4 weeks later...

Still looking. Maybe this plot will interest someone.

Abused/Homeless kid x Musician (Pianist, perhaps)

YC is a musician who's been down on his luck and doesn't find the joys in making music anymore. He doesn't really find joy in much of anything anymore. When he goes up to the roof of his apartment with the intention of ending his life he finds a boy, MC, in a similar state as himself. It seemed they were both planning on killing themselves. However, after YC learns a little more about MC - that he is/was in a terrible situation, he doesn't find a reason to complain about what he himself thinks he's going through. Does YC decide to still end his life or will he instead take MC away, give him a home and let him know he's loved? Who knows, perhaps MC will be the source of YC's inspiration to continue his career.

Depending on the route MC goes in the beginning; will include abuse/cutting, perhaps prostitution.