Which anime character would you be?

Rei

if you would have the chance to be an anime character who would you want to be?

I think I'd choose to be Senpai from The Tyrant because it is a great feeling to know somebody is so crazy about you as Morinaga is for senpai...

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• JenovaVII

• AlwaysAnime

• 3 weeks later...

As a fellow sadist, I can picture myself being totally like Asami :cuteonion9:

Although Asami is my dream guy as well - Thank you so much for creating perfection, Yamane-sama *.* - I would never even think of coming in between Asami and Takaba's cat and mouse play. Just watching these two from the side lines is so much funn~

Run Takaba, run :msn_red_fox 10

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am SO tempted to say Misaki because I TOTALLY LOVE Usagi-san. But that would mean I won't be Misaki anymore 'cause I won't play the role of being annoyed by him. I mean..demmit! It's Usagi-san. That's like one of the hottest sexiest guy in BL-dom. I mean...he's actually a very nice guy. I'd make him very happy and I will never say no every time he wants to jump me. Gosh!

So I think I would like to be Ranmaru Samejima of Kizuna. Because I don't want to change a thing about him. And my goodness, to be loved by Enjouji Kei is just heavenly. To have someone hot like that love you so much and be so devoted. OMG! I really love Ranmaru's character. He's a fighter and a lover and they deserve each other so much. Their characters really complement each other well. They have a very mature and adult romance. And they were each other's first love. I mean..how cool is that?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Difficult question... I can think of a billion fan pairings, like in Ciel-Sebastian, I'd take Ciel's place any day. Much love for Kuroshitsuji. Actual couples? Dunno-probably either Misaki, since having Usagi as an overprotective seme would be...:banhbao8: or Shuichi, since being a rockstar would be awesome, as well as having an adorable seme, even though Shuichi really has to work to win Yuki's heart. Maybe Ritsuka from Loveless as well-having adventure after adventure with a super-cute seme like Soubi would be totally awesome.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Difficult question... I can think of a billion fan pairings, like in Ciel-Sebastian, I'd take Ciel's place any day. Much love for Kuroshitsuji. Actual couples? Dunno-probably either Misaki, since having Usagi as an overprotective seme would be...:banhbao8: or Shuichi, since being a rockstar would be awesome, as well as having an adorable seme, even though Shuichi really has to work to win Yuki's heart. Maybe Ritsuka from Loveless as well-having adventure after adventure with a super-cute seme like Soubi would be totally awesome.

Holy CRAP! i totally agree with 20000% i wud absoulutely love to be ciel! mmm sebastian XD

misaki and usagi.....who wudnt want to be misaki....they have a bunch of sexy times together XD

ritsuka and soubi are just plain cute! being ritsuka wud be ah~may~zing~!

• Like 1

is it fair to say that i wud like to be L in LxLight? well i would L is just adorable ^_^

tumblr_kys6vzxX061qbndq6o1_400.jpg

I SO agree with this!!! Though, I'd want to join Kira.

Either L or Alois from Kuroshitsuji...then maybe Miyagi. I adore Shinobu.

• Like 1

I SO agree with this!!! Though, I'd want to join Kira.

Either L or Alois from Kuroshitsuji...then maybe Miyagi. I adore Shinobu.

HOLY CRAP! I would sooo be ciel.... I absoulutely looooove him! and I wouldn't mind having sebastian as my seme....mmmmm damn! XD

• Like 1

This is really difficult . . . I honestly can't think of a character that fits me. T-T

*edit* honestly the only one I can think of that even comes close is Cloud Strife. >>

• Like 2

I'd be Hiro-san from Egoist!:5yoyo34: 'Cause I know Nowaki-kun will still be so kind to me even if Im in a bad mood. And I love how he smiles most of the time~! :cuteonion41:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hmm hard question O_O

i think i would be Hiroki from junjou R because i looooove Noaki ^_^

but i also would like to be (Kagetora) because i would like to experience all kind of motions with Naoe , aahhh that would be so Great :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Honestly? I'd say Hiroki (JJR), cause we are alike in many ways. I've had my heart broken to a million pieces, I sometimes let pride get in the way of my relationship, I love big, warm hands and I love books. ^^

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I would be Kisa Shota, we slightly act the same when confronted with different situations. Hmmm.. simple--an no self-confidence to boot and same goes for the height.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dang! I don't know.. I think I am Hiroki.. (just leave the smart part of him)

I think how Hiroki reacts to situations would definitely fit me.. I guess.. >_>

• Like 1