The love of another ((18+ private))

Arekushisu

Name: Hideki Kikuchi

Postion: Seme

Ht: 5'8"

Wt: 160lbs

Discription: Hideki has dark black hair cut to fall into his right eye. He wears reading glasses that are black. His eyes are an icey blue. He usually wears a suit to work but around the house he will go in a t-shirt and jeans.

Personality: He is possesive. He is often jealous over little things. He stays up late so he is sometimes grumpy. Hideki is often quiet but when someone starts to talk to him he will be cheerful and bring them up and talk back.

Extra: He finished college and decided to work as a business man. He works with all types of people helping them buy and sell huge peices of work or land. He does an online site were he meets up with another guy. During the night they will get together and talk back and forth one day hoping they can meet.

----------------------

Hideki sat at his computer waiting for the small messege notification to pop up. He hadnt sent him anything but he seemed to be the one that always messeged him first starting up there fun night together. Hideki sat at his desk in his dark room. He had just got back from work and got comfterable in a pair of shorts leaving his chest bare before he had gotten on. He sighed and sent the other a messege taking the first move instead.

'Hey, you there?'

He sent it hearing the little swooshing sound telling him it sent.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Dragons Dawn

Name: Nero shibuta

Postion: Uke

Ht: 5'5"

Wt: 152lbs

Discription:Nero is a thin small guy who is extermely fragile he often wears sweaters and long sleeve shirts to hide his pale complextion

Personality:shy and dependant

-----------------------------------------------

Nero had just gotten home from school rushing passed his sister Hinta Shibuta throwing a quick hi at her then heading to his room and logging on to the chat sight he blinked when he saw the other man he had been talking to for quiet some time messaged him already.

ya im here :D

Hideki smiled seeing the buble come up right after his did. He thought a moment than sent one of his own.

Good. Was starting to think you bailed on me.

He was joking of couse. Since they started this neither of them had ever missed a 'date', as they call it. Hideki knew the name of the other but didnt know if it was real or not. He didnt want to ask either afraid the mail would stop coming.

How are you today?

Nero giggled and smiled happily.

im good now that im talking to you

he blushed a bit stareing at the screen flirting always embarresed him.

Hideki smiled and sent his own messege.

I'm good. Though i am in pain not being able to see you.

This is how they started out. It would start calm then get heated the more they talked.

nero blushed harder shifting in his seat wishing the preson on the other end was here with him.

how bad does it hurt

his hands shook like always as he hit send

Hideki smiled. He wished the other person was here with him and not...further away someplace.

It hurts so much. My chest is hurting not knowing what you look like. I want to see the real you.

It was true too. He liked the man wherever he was. He wanted to touch him...his skin, feel his warmth...all of it he wanted. He hit send getting up and getting a glass of water from the fridge.

He smiled. So he thought the same?

Maybe we should? Meet up I mean. I talk to you all the time on here but i dont really know you.

He said wanting to be with this person.

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled. So he thought the same?

Maybe we should? Meet up I mean. I talk to you all the time on here but i dont really know you.

He said wanting to be with this person.

nero gasped his fingers shakeing as he stared at the screen he had to blink a few time to make sure he wasnt dreaming

where do you live

He smiled. He didnt care where the other lived he would meet up with him whenever.

I live in downtown Tokyo. Where do you live? Though it really doesnt matter, i would go see you anyway.

He hit send feeling his heart beating quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

He smiled. He didnt care where the other lived he would meet up with him whenever.

I live in downtown Tokyo. Where do you live? Though it really doesnt matter, i would go see you anyway.

He hit send feeling his heart beating quickly.

His eyes bugged out of his head.

Really? No way...We should meet up this weekend. Lets see...today is thursday so saterday?

um...do you know the cafe on main street? By the station? How about there at...six? We can have dinner there. My treat.

He was already up picking out his clothes.

Nero blushed

you dont have to pay that place can get a bit expensive

nero decided to wear a black long sleeve button down shirt and a pair of dark skinny jeans

Hideki pulled out his favorite shirt and put over a leather jacket with it. He would wear his favorite pair of skinny jeans also to finish of the look he would add sunglasses for the daytime knowing he would probably get there to early.

No, I get a good amount of money from work so I will pay for dinner. Just accept it okay? I'll see you then?

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki pulled out his favorite shirt and put over a leather jacket with it. He would wear his favorite pair of skinny jeans also to finish of the look he would add sunglasses for the daytime knowing he would probably get there to early.

No, I get a good amount of money from work so I will pay for dinner. Just accept it okay? I'll see you then?

Hideki smiled logging off as well. He didnt know what the other looked like but he would live. He stood working his sore muscles and moved to his bed not even worrying about changing. He was ready for saturday already.

Saturday 5:30p.m.

Hideki sat in the cafe waiting patiantly. He didnt know how he would spot the other but knew he would find him somehow. He was here early and didnt mind waiting. He ordered a coffee and waited silently looking out the window for anyone that seemed remotly close. He smiled taking a sip of his cup. He would finally meet the man he saw in his dreams today. He laughed lightly feeling his heart skip a beat thinking about what the other looked like.

- - - Updated - - -

Hideki smiled logging off as well. He didnt know what the other looked like but he would live. He stood working his sore muscles and moved to his bed not even worrying about changing. He was ready for saturday already.

Saturday 5:30p.m.

Hideki sat in the cafe waiting patiantly. He didnt know how he would spot the other but knew he would find him somehow. He was here early and didnt mind waiting. He ordered a coffee and waited silently looking out the window for anyone that seemed remotly close. He smiled taking a sip of his cup. He would finally meet the man he saw in his dreams today. He laughed lightly feeling his heart skip a beat thinking about what the other looked like.

saturday 5:36pm

Nero was dressed in his button down black long sleeve shirt and his dark skinny jeans he looked around nervously wondering how he would find the man of his dreams. he sighed to shy to ask around

Hideki looked around only knowing one thing, his cellphone number. He pulled out his phone as the clock struck 5:40 and he sent a small text.

I'm here. I got here early because of the distance. Tell me when you get here.

He pressed send and sat his phone on the table watching and waiting for the blimp telling him he had a message from the unknown number.

Hideki smiled and picked up his phone looking around. He decided to play with him,

I'm sitting on the right side in a booth.

he said not saying wich one.

he looked around and sighed a bunch of people like that but only a couple with phones out.

meany which one!

Hm....I'm not sure which....I think its the 4 or 5.

He pointed out the only two booths with people on phones. Him and another person he was talking to someone on it though. He turned to the window not looking to see him walk over wanting him to ask.