Only a servant (Fantasy)

Arekushisu

Sorry for the very...very long wait. haha I hope you all didnt give up on me! I tried to pick it up again please tell me how i did. I have been busy lately and unable to come on so i hope it was a good new section of the story and sorry to all the readers for keeping you all waiting it wont happen again!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• robertita

• pan1999

• Noeli

Haruki Kobayashi

He followed Naoki as he showed him the way to the gardens he noticed when the double doors opened the vast yet beautiful land that marked the south side of the mansion. It was full of color and different flowers and such. He smiled softly and looked about before going down the stairs into the fields running around the flowers smelling certain ones. He noticed Naoki following him slowly just walking at his own pace and watching him. He was looking him over when Naoki quickened and Haruki dropped his gaze to the flower he was holding hoping he wasn’t caught but instead of a scolding he got a rough yet gentle hand on his shoulder pulling him towards the mass of red on the east side of the fields.

They stopped at a blue flower in the mass of red and Haruki smiled hearing it was the master’s favorite but his heart stopped when it was picked delicately and professionally from the stem it was on and placed in Haruki’s hair. He shook his head, “No Master I can’t take this from you…it’s your favorite shouldn’t you keep it for yourself?” He insisted on the Master having it but the master stopped him and told him it looked good on him and with his features. Haruki spent the next three hours, though it seemed like days, walking in the rows of flowers talking lightly with the master about all types of things.

Soon before the sun left the sky fully the master took Haruki to his room and they sat down as the master asked him small questions. Haruki looked up at the master seeing he was hurting from the thought of him leaving. “Well…a few days ago I thought about leaving…But I have a family here now. Meg is like my mother and everyone else siblings and cousins…I love it here now. I love working for you if you don’t mind keeping me here with you.” He said softly looking away a blush rolling over his cheeks as he played with his tail pushing his ears back not trusting them fully not to give off his feelings.

The master looked at him and smiled faintly, “You can go…I’m not holding you here. No one is. If you want to be with your family then you are welcome to go.” He said softly and looked to him as if he was a child.

Haruki smiled and nodded, “I get that but I wish to stay here…I lost my job when you found me and you gave me a job and a roof over my head. I can’t ask for anything more.” He said as a knock rang from the door and his ears perked as the smell of fried chicken filled the room mixed with sides and salads of all kinds. His tail started working along with his nose as his ears twitched to the sound of the master standing and he stood only to be pushed back down gently. The master got his food for him, “No you don-“ He was stopped when a roll was shoved in his mouth and he blushed a giggle escaping him as he took it out and took the plate from the master along with the wine the chef had poured for them. He wouldn’t drink it because he didn’t do well with alcohol but he had to at least take a drink or two.

Haruki looked over at Naoki as his master started eating first and then Haruki began to eat taking a taste of everything seeing the master had put a little of everything on his plate just to make sure. He pushed aside what he didn’t like seeing the master watching him as he poured himself a new glass of wine that being his second already. “Master is something on your mind that causes you to drink so?” He asked taking his own drink and taking a small sip of it the hot liquid burning down his throat the unusual taste making his tongue tingle in distaste. It was almost sour he sighed his ears flattening as he sat it back down.

The master looked at him and shook his head,“No why? Can I not drink?”he asked making Haruki shake his head. “no no you can master I never said you couldn’t. Just wondering what you were thinking is all.” He said softly looking away returning to his meal letting the master decide to answer or not.

The master sat his food down crossing his legs setting the full glass on his knee.“I…have been thinking a lot about someone for the past few weeks. They seem to be the only thing besides work I can think about.” He said sighing taking another drink that emptied the glass halfway before he continued. them ever so slowly.” He said softly as he looked up at the ceiling taking another drink when he was finished emptying the glass all the way. “You see…this person isn’t my normal type. And I’m shocked I actually am thinking of them in a sexual way. Though I want to understand why I am thinking of this person this way I can’t help thinking that it’s wrong to think it. I’m thinking of another person like me that I don’t usually like and it seems I’m falling for them."

Haruki giggled softly, “Hm…master why not just talk to this person? Let them know how you feel? You never know maybe they feel the same. I’m sure she is lovely whoever it is and will be honored to have you by her side.” He said laying his own food down taking another sip of the foul drink even though he didn’t like it he was determined to finish the first glass at least. “Maybe…this lady is actually saying the same thing about you and wishing you would speak with her yet you don’t because you are so shocked you like her when you should just go for it. You can’t lose anything master. You have it all. Ladies at your side every night, the best maids and staff around, and not to mention the chefs here are amazing. You have money and fame what else could you want?” He asked trying to cheer the master up.

The master poured another glass topping Haruki’s off despite him waving it off. “I want a lover…that’s what I’m missing. Someone to tell me I’m special and that I mean something to them.” He said sighing.

Haruki didn’t have a word to say but instead took another drink of the wine tasting it now holding it on his tongue letting it dance there before he started feeling the bubbles rise in his chest and the giggles start to want to make their way out of his lips and into the air around his master. He shook his head to the masters’ outstretched hand to have more. “Master…I-I’m not good with alcohol. I can’t take anymore without getting drunk. And I can’t be that way in front of my master.” He said softly looking up at his master a purr wanting to escape his soft pink lips when the master laughed and petted his ears softly telling him it was okay and that he could just spend the night with him.

It was well....I like it.

(Eating popcorn while staring creeping through your window, a sign floating above my head saying 'WRITE MORE OR I WILL CONTINUE TO STALK YOU')

Naoki Fugikawa

He looked at Haruki who sat across from him as he slowly finished his meal as Naoki talked lowly about his lonely life alone. He sighed deeply and took another glass of wine and took a long drag from it looking at Haruki out of the corner of his eye seeing that he was hesitant in drinking still after Naoki had said it was okay for him to drink and that he could just sleep here. “Really it’s okay Haruki. You can drink really. I don’t mind. I’ll sleep on the couch you can have the bed.” He said and smiled pouring Haruki some more when his glass got low enough for it.

Haruki already had pink cheeks and his voice was low and more edgy as the effects of the wine started to take effect on his senses. He laughed softly and looked over at Naoki and he smiled at him petting his ears again lightly. He liked the boys ears they were soft and unlike anything Naoki had ever pet or touched before.

Naoki laughed softly and motioned for Haruki to come sit by him. Doing so Haruki moved and sat right next to Naoki and smiled holding his almost empty cup to Naoki’s and Naoki laughed softly. “You’re drunk already.” He said matter officially and smiled looking and studying Haruki as he watched the boy play with his own tail as he giggled happily to himself playing alone. Naoki wondered what Haruki would do if he reached out and touched his tail. He knew that neko had a curtain sensitive point which involved his ears and tail. So he didn’t know if it would be okay or not.

He sighed and sat down his cup and looked at Haruki who stopped playing his pink cheeks turning to him and Haruki smiled lightly as Naoki took his cup from him and sat it on the table and took Haruki’s hand and slipped it around his shoulder as Naoki picked him up easily. He could feel his muscles move easily his lean and muscular body able to do as he wished without groaning or moaning in protest. He walked Haruki over to the bed bride style as Haruki reached up his hands wrapping them almost instinctively it seemed to fasten them around Naoki’s neck as he slowly laid Haruki down on the bed his face close to his so they were both breathing the same air.

Haruki let out a soft giggle as he himself without any movement on Naoki’s side pressed his lips against Naoki’s softly before he closed his eyes and laid down himself a smile on his lips. Naoki collapsed down on the bed next to Haruki touching his lips softly as he looked at Haruki in disbelief. He had been thinking about doing that but Haruki had beaten him to it. And here Naoki thought Haruki was going to be grossed out by the fact they were both male. He sighed and laughed softly as he rested his hands on the back of his head and smiled happily as if he had won something.

Naoki didn’t want to sleep and didn’t really want to drink alone. He looked over at the sleeping Haruki wondering what the boy saw in him, or if he saw anything at all. Naoki wished it wasn’t his imagination even though he knew the boy probably wouldn’t remember a thing tomorrow it would still be in Naoki’s memories and that’s enough to know it actually happened and it’s not fake. Naoki closed his eyes and thought silently, what if he asked Haruki out? ‘No that’s moving too fast they don’t even know that much about each other!’ He thought as he rolled his eyes under his eyelids. He didn’t want to scare him away and he didn’t want to wait so long that Haruki picked up his things and left him. He opened his eyes not wanting to sleep just yet as he looked at Haruki’s sleeping face seeing he was in peace.

Naoki didn’t want to rush things so he came to the conclusion that he would wait till they both knew each other. He didn’t want just a fling for when Haruki was here he wanted that boy for good and it to be only his. He didn’t want to share with the neighbor and such. He sighed softly though this time a happy one as he moved over on his side closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to a dreamless sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

Haruki Kobayashi

The sun shone into the room as Haruki slowly opened his eyes feeling under him a soft yet firm material underneath him and on which his head rest. He yawned softly and curled closer to the warmth in which the thing was giving off. He sighed softly his tail wrapping around the long appendage of the pillow. He felt an arm around him and his eyes shot open. He felt about him feeling a muscular torso under his cheek and he blushed darkly as he felt that Naoki was holding him. He sat up some and felt the arm press down on him softly.

The sun shone into the room as Haruki slowly opened his eyes feeling under him a soft yet firm material underneath him and on which his head rest. He yawned softly and curled closer to the warmth in which the thing was giving off. He sighed softly his tail wrapping around the long appendage of the pillow. He felt an arm around him and his eyes shot open. He felt about him feeling a muscular torso under his cheek and he blushed darkly as he felt that Naoki was holding him. He sat up some and felt the arm press down on him softly.

A pain shot through Haruki’s skull and he moaned softly slumping against Naoki, “My head…what happened…I-I don’t remember anything really.” He said softly as he looked up at Naoki once more blushing darkly seeing he was still in the master’s arms. “I-I’m sorry master I took over your bed all night even made you take care of me. I’m so sorry it won’t happ-…” Haruki was cut off mid-sentence.

Haruki smiled lightly as he turned on the tub as he was taught to and felt the water till it was just right. He stripped the clothing he had which was his work uniform now dirty. He sighed lightly knowing he would have to leave the bathroom without clothes nothing but a towel to cover everything. He looked around not finding a closet to pick at least a long shirt to cover his chest and thighs. He just shrugged and assumed the master would get him one.

Finally sitting in the tub and warm and the bubbles around him he started to recall some of the hours he had missed last night. He blushed lightly remembering how he spent ten minutes playing with his tail doing nothing but giggling and batting at it like a silly kitten. He blushed darker gripping the side of the tub remembering Naoki picking him up and him actually holding onto the other man as he giggly was drunk! He couldn’t believe it he let the master see him in that state!? What else had happened? He searched his memories yet it all stopped with Naoki and his face’s as Naoki lay him down in the bed to rest! What happened after! Haruki didn’t know and his mind ran with thoughts as he tried to figure out why he and the master had gotten so close to one another.

Naoki Fujikawa

The sound of the early birds waking and chirping their song had awoken the master from his deep sleep and the wonderful dream he had been having. He sighed softly and looked at the clock that lay next to the bed. It was early, too early to wake the sleeping boy that lay in his arms. He smiled softly looking down at the black ears that perked and fell as the boy dreamed. He pet the ears soothing him. Naoki would wake him when it got closer to morning rather than dawn itself.

He laid his head back on the pillows and looked up at the painted ceiling seeing the beautiful work on the walls that he would usually never look at. He sighed and seemed to have drifted off to sleep again thanks to boredom for he woke again two hours later at the movement of Haruki. He woke up and yawned lightly before he finally looked down at the arising Haruki who still lay in his arms from the warm night they had slept with one another.

He smiled at the boy as he finally woke up the sleepy looking face of Haruki’s was cute as well as the sleeping face which he sported at night when he was dreaming happily. Naoki spoke softly not to scare him for Haruki didn’t seem to know he was there yet, “Waking up so soon Haruki? You have no work today and you drank a great amount for you last night you may want to lay down again.” He said and felt Haruki jump softly before he told him they were both off pretty much all day. He saw the change in Haruki’s face seeing his ears flatten and his eyebrows crease as he knew the boy would have a hangover most likely. Even for just that small amount of alcohol and he is going to have a painful headache all day long, he sighed softly and smiled taking Haruki to the showers.

Naoki couldn’t believe that the boy he had a huge attraction to was stripped down to nothing and covered in water and bubbles in the next room over. He blushed lightly and sighed he couldn’t take it his mind ran wild wondering what Haruki’s body looked like, “I…am a perv…” he said and let his head fall into his hands as he felt the fresh erection in his pants. He didn’t want to do it here in the hall he would have to leave…or risk getting caught.

He rolled his eyes and just decided there was fine…he slipped his hands into his pants which were jeans from the day before. He sighed softly as the soft touch of his own hands made him shiver yet he wasn’t imagining them as his hands but as Haruki’s. He paused a moment, Was this really okay? To do this when they didn’t really know one another? He thought about then shrugged as he let his fingers slide around the full length of his erection and he moaned softly as he started to pump himself closing his eyes to the thoughts and sounds of the room next door.

He imagined Haruki coming and opening the door to find him in this state with bubbles dripping down his bare body and his hair and ears wet as he walked over to Naoki and kneeled asking to help him. Yet he was so innocent looking that he asked how so Naoki had to help him. Then it flashed to another which was of Naoki going into the bathroom erection and all and coming behind Haruki as he was taking a shower and just do him there in the warm echo filled halls of the large bathroom so Naoki and everyone around could hear the sweet soft moans of Haruki as Naoki made love to him over and over.

Naoki stopped as he moaned loudly too loudly for his liking as he released fully into his hands and sighed breathing heavy as he heard Haruki getting out of the tub in the next room over. He stood and walked to his room and smiled softly feeling slightly better yet the frustration building up in on himself again making him want the boy even more. Yet Naoki knew that he didn’t want Haruki for the nightly activities but rather for the company. And the love that Haruki can show to another, He liked being with Haruki it didn’t bother him to be with him all the time. He couldn’t help being attracted to his body either and the fact he hadn’t been with anyone to relieve himself of the sexual frustration he felt it made it even harder not to want to attack Haruki.

Naoki sighed lightly freshly washed hands and other parts of himself in which he didn’t have a lot of time to do. He changed into a new outfit a V-neck t-shirt and black jeans a lot like the ones he just dirtied but these lighter. He finally fixed his hair then left his room to fetch Haruki from the bathroom.

• 5 months later...

Haruki

He walked to the towels and sighed softly slipping it over his hair and drying it off. He was careful for his ears and he smiled lightly as his tail moved happily. He was happy he was clean but he still was worried about what he did last night. He didn't know what he did and he would have to ask the master to get any type of answer out of him. He sighed again at the thought of asking Naoki and he shook his head. He looked up though hearing something and he giggled lightly. He wondered if the other male was waiting for him to get out.

Haruki slipped the towel around his hips and he blushed having not brought any clothes with him. He walked to the main door but it opened before he could open it. Naoki stood there and Haruki blushed noticing the mans eyes travel over his body, "Ah...did you wait for me Master?" he asked the blush getting darker he looked up into the others face and smiled softly. Naoki nodded tersely and looked away from Haruki, "Yes I did, I thought we could spend the day together seeing as neither of us have work to do. I thought we could go riding into the woods today." he said as he walked out of the bathroom.

Haruki followed happily and nodded, "Alright, thought I haven't ridden in so long, I don't know that I'll be able to." he blushed and looked at the tense back of the Master. "Ah but I should get clothes first." he said blushing again seeing Naoki flinch lightly and then nod. They then changed direction to Harukis room. "Just wait a moment Sir, I'll hurry." he said and rushed into his room not really shutting the door or he thought he did and he went to the closet pulling out the now clean street clothes he had when he arrived. He pulled them on and then pulled on his shoes and walked back to the door his blush not really noticeable anymore.

"Okay!" he smiled and looked up at Naoki who nodded again saying a soft "alright", before they started out to the stables. Haruki thought about today, this would be a perfect time to ask about what happened the other night. He also didn't remember how to ride a horse so he would have to need some help. He sighed lightly as his head still hurt but he didn't mind it didn't hurt as bad since he took a relaxing shower which seemed to take some of the stress and ache off of him. "Which horse will I be riding?" he asked as they came to the stables. Twelve stalls with horses in everyone, he didn't see any stable hands but he knew they were around. He reached his hand up patting the nose of a black mare and he smiled softly, he loved horses but he just couldn't ever afford to have one.

Naoki smiled lightly back at him, "You will be riding this white one over here." he said leading Haruki to the white horse in stall 5. It said on the stall that her name was Babe and he smiled and laughed, "Babe huh? What a cute name." he reached up petting her nose softly and he smiled kissing her nose. He was happy with the horse chose for him as he unlatched the gate and guided her out so she was now standing next to him. "Do you mind grabbing a saddle for him?" he heard Naoki say and to his surprise a stable hand was there getting Babe's Saddle and soon enough fastening it to her back. He let go of her and let the man do his job. He walked to Naoki who was before the black horse who's name wasn't posted. "And this one is yours?" he asked patting its mane happily. Naoki nodded and said, "Yes. His name is Francis. Its very human my father named him and I never wanted to change it." he laughed and the horse made a keening sound.

"Ah i'll go wait for you Naoki!" he said and ran back to Babe who was waiting for him completely harnessed up. He had a foot up and before he knew it he was on her back and his tail flicked happily as his ears flattened when she made a noise that sounded nervous. He smiled softly seeing Naoki walking on his horse not minutes later, "Alright lets go!" he said happily patting Babe's mane as he turned her to follow Naoki.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Naoki

He pretended that he hadn't seen anything, and that he hadn't thought of anything either. When he was changing in the room Naoki was outside and to his horrible surprise the door wasn't shut all the way and he could see straight into the others room watching his skinny body walk around getting the clothes he needed. He blushed lightly and looked away as he noticed he was fully changed. Now as they were on the horses and ready to make out for the woods he pretended he had seen nothing however his eyes never left Haruki's form.

He nudged his horse slightly walking to Haruki smiling softly, "Lets go?" he asked and walked slowly seeing Haruki match him letting him get a feel for the horse. "How long has it been since you've been riding?" he asked the reins loose in his hands but he could tell Haruki was nervous about the large animal, his hands were tight in the reins.

"Oh...I rode a horse when I was little, just a kitten so you could say." Haruki paused a moment and laughed softly. Then his sweet voice filled the air again the horses ears flicking in his direction, "My mother took me to a circus and they had them there and I was put on one and just let it walk around. It wasn't really riding but it was still being on the animal. I find them to be beautiful." Haruki said blushing lightly.

Naoki tilted his head looking forward, "Alright then, seems we can't get too serious on where we go and what we do. But I can take you somewhere nice." he said softly as he pushed his horse into a trot seeing Haruki's horse do the same simply because his had. Finally the wall of the woods came into view after about 15 minutes of riding and small talk. He stopped his horse and turned to Haruki, "Stay silent, the horses will get spooked if you speak too loudly or jerk the reins. Just stay calm if you see an animal you'll be alright, they won't bother us." His voice was gentle yet stern.

He nudged his horse and slowly eased it into walking onto a path which disappeared into the trees, they would have to walk single file which he believed Haruki wouldn't like but there was no other way around it. The waterfall slash spring Naoki wanted to take him to was about three miles from their home, it would take almost all day to get there and back but he had packed food for them so they would be good till they got home for dinner.

He smiled lightly and he tilted his head, "Haruki, do you know you're really cute when you blush so much." he chuckled softly before he looked back at him. "And you're like a child playing with your tail like that. Its adorable." he turned back after seeing a reddened Haruki. But to his surprise what came out of the others mouth was even more shocking.

"W-what..what did I do last night..? I can't remember anything...other than playing with my tail and you leaned into me putting me to sleep and thats where I lose it...and I woke up with you next to me so I was really confused." he said softly blushing darkly. "Did..did we do anything..?" he asked looking away from the others back.

Naoki sighed softly a moment before he answerd, "No..you kissed me and that was about it. Then you passed out before anything could happen. Telling you the truth, I just put you to bbed and crawled in after you because I wasn't going to sleep on the floor." he laughed again and guided his horse at the fork in the path ro the left sighing softly his eyes longingly looking to the right but he didnt wish to go there today.

He sighed softly and they slipped into three hours of silence listening to the sounds around them, about 20 minutes from the spring he could hear the water and he smiled pushing his horse into a trot hearing the one behind him going into one as well and they got there about ten minutes faster. The large spring was pushed infront of them for them to see. It was beautiful however Naoki wasn't looking at it, thanks to the clearing Haruki had trotted up to him and was now next to him a look of pure beauty on his face and Naoki didnt miss any of it. Not one single bit.

Sorry for the long time of no update! School and stuff got in the way so so sorry to the people actually waiting for one!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...