Only a servant (Fantasy)

Arekushisu

Summery: A kingdom far away from anyother. There lives a young master who sleeps around looking for the right person to capture his heart. When he finds a young boy on the side of the road. He stops to take him in. What will happen to the boy and the young master?

Warning: This ficton is rated 18+!! Meaning it includes strong language and explicit sex scenes.

I havent written anything on here yet and decided i should try it. This is for all those friends who would never let me stop writing and give up. Thank you all!

-------------------------------------------------------

Haruki Kobayashi

Haruki felt the rain fall onto his back as he hudled in the alley. He was kicked out of his apartment and had nowhere to go but on the streets. He was a neko with black ears and tail. He was made fun of alot in school and quit right out of high school not wanting to move on to college. He was working at a part time job for awhile before he was fired.

His life was rough. He didnt mind though, he was on his way to his mothers home. She would take care of him hopfully. He stood feeling his sore muscles move against him in protest. They were screaming at him to let them rest. He had been walking for two days now having no other way to get to his mothers.

He walked into the street feeling the cold rain on his cheeks. He didnt see the car coming at him at full speed nor did he care. Luckly the car swerved and Haruki looked up hearing the doors slam. He twitched his ears getting the water off just feeling them get soaked again.

A man in a suit walked to him holding an umbrella. He was most likely the driver, none of the passengers seemed to care. "Are you okay?" He asked looking Haruki over for any wounds.

Haruki smiled lightly and nodded, "I-I'm fine. Just cold and wet." He said looking up at the man. He was older with his facial hair graying slightly. He looked at Haruki then looked back at the car.

"Hold on a moment." He walked back to the car and talked to someone in the back quickly before comeing back. He smiled and put a coat around Haruki's shoulders. "The master wishes i bring you into the car." He said steering him to the other side of the car and opening the door.

Haruki sat not noticing the other man in the car until he was settled. He looked him up and down noticing his expensive suit and the glass in his hand. The other man smiled and held out his hand to Haruki.

"Hello, I'm Naoki Fugikawa." He held out his hand and Haruki took it gently in his own.

"Haruki Kobayashi." He said back with a light smile.

**please tell me if you think your interested. I am not very confident in my work and would like to know if anyone liked even the first part. Thank you all for your time and thanks for reading**

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• robertita

• pan1999

• Noeli

Naoki Fugikawa

Naoki looked at the boy sitting across from him. He had fallen asleep and had layed down in the seat. He was average looking and wasnt to bad. Naoki leaned over and touched one of his cat ears making them twitch. Naoki hadnt been out and about to really see enough of the world. His father kept him locked away until he took over the castle one day.

Naoki was just a normal human. He was a rich one but that was the only power he possessed was money. He often only used it to find someone to make him feel less lonely during the night. His father lent him money to go buy whores and bring them back. He would use them then he would send them away mostlikly never seeing them agian.

He sighed and leaned back away from the neko as his home came into view. He lived in a mansion away from the main home so he could feel a little privacy. He smiled seeing the gardens painted in the moonlight giving the full flowers a new feel to them. All the blues came off purple, all the pinks a deep red. He loved the night and he would sleep in the day and stay up all night if he didnt have to work.

He got out of the car when his door was opened and leaned back in picking up the small boy. He didnt have any connection to him but he knew that Jameson couldnt carry him on his own. He watched as Haruki's body curled in on itself closer to his chest. He didnt know why but he liked the feeling of the little kitty in his arms.

Once in the front doors servants rushed him and took Haruki from him. "Give him a room and set up food for when he wakes up." He said and without another word went off to his own room to get ready to sleep. He had already stayed up past his time. Work started at six tomorrow and he groaned stripping off his suit and getting into the shower. He felt the warm water go over his tense muscles feeling them relax.

He stayed in the shower about twenty minutes feeling the warm water go over his body. He liked the water, swimming, showers, rain. He liked all of it. He got out of the shower and put on a pair of pajama pants and left his chest bare sliding into the bed and getting settled. His mind went around and around not letting him sleep. This was why he usually asked for someone to sleep with, his mind wouldnt let him sleep.

He sighed and closed his eyes. His thoughts bringing him to the time he first saw Haruki all wet and shivering. He smiled slightly knowing he did a good thing for once and let a lower class into his home to rest. He would get his fill out of the boy then send him on his way again.

Naoki slowed his thought stopping on the boy laying in his arms. He didnt think he could drift off to sleep without having sex first but he found himself slowly drifting to sleep thinking about the small boy. About ten minutes later Naoki had fallen asleep for the first time in a long time without having done it with someone first.

Haruki Kobayashi

Haruki woke to the sound of birds chirping and people talking. He opened his eyes looking up into the unfamiliar cieling. He started to panic sitting up fast looking around at the two maids in his room. Then the events of last night hit him and he sighed. He remembered he was picked up and saved by some rich guy. He smiled at one of the maids who sat down a towel and pointed to the bathroom that was attached to the room. He nodded and stood feeling shakey. He hadnt eaten anything in a long time and his body was telling him that.

He supported his weight against the bed and walls as he entered the bathroom. The water was still running filling up the tup with warm water. He stuck his hand in feeling the water then closed the door behind him giving himself privacy. He slipped off his shirt feeling the steamy are touch his skin making goosebumps dot his body. He slipped out of the remaining clothes and stepped into the bath. He sank down into the water sighing.

After washing himself he left the room with a towel around his waist. he looked at the pair of clothes on the bed and smiled lifting up a pair of clean skinny jeans and a t-shirt. He was buttoning the pants when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in." He said finishing and pulling the shirt to him. He heard the person clear his throut. He turned and blushed covering himself. It wasnt a maid like he thought it was. It was the man from last night.

"Did you sleep well?" Naoki asked coming into the room.

"I slept well thank you." Haruki smiled slipping on his shirt and starting to dry his hair. He didnt really know what he would have to do but he would do anything to stay here if he could. Naoki seemed to read his thoughts,

"You can stay here...for as long as you need. You only have to help around the house." He said leaning against the wall.

Haruki smiled brightly, "Thank you. I will help out the best i can. Thanks again....So...can i call you by your name or something else?" He asked not wanting to offend him.

Naoki smiled, "Yea you can call me by my name." He lifted off the wall calling in a maid that was close to the door. He spoke to her then turned to Haruki. "Her name is Meg and she will show you the ropes let you get to know the place. Help you clean and such. I need to get to work so i wont be here today. She is the one you ask questions to." He said smiling and nodding before walking out the door.

Meg turned to him, "Ready to get to work?" She asked motioning him to her and walking him out the door to start his long day of work.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ah thanks guys for taking the time to read it. It means alot that you all like it. *smiles* Hope i can keep it updated.

• 3 weeks later...

Naoki Fugikawa

He left the room leaving Haruki with Meg. He walked down the hall to his study pulling back the door and smiling at the thought of it. He was happy but he hated doing work. He knew he had to help his father with the company but he didn’t like the work. He sighed and leaned back in his chair pulling up his work on the computer.

It was a mix of numbers and words that didn’t make any sense to him today. He groaned and stood going out of the room and into the hall looking out over the entryway. He could see Haruki with Meg nodding and laughing with her about something. Naoki wanted to be like that, carefree and able to do all he wanted. He watched as they walked around Meg probably telling him to clean things and leave others alone.

He saw his tail flick lightly almost as if it was bouncing up and down. He chuckled lightly watching it. The movements almost made him want to reach out and touch the boy’s ears and his tail. They were so cute showing a black that went with his green eyes just right. At the tip of his tail was a small white spot that when he flicked it all you could see was almost like a white shape passing by.

He knew he couldn’t just leave his work but right now he didn’t really care. It seemed his attention went to the boy more and more the longer he looked at him. He left the hall and walked down the stairs stopping at the two. “How about breakfast Haruki?” he asked smiling lightly when he heard the boy’s stomach growl. “Follow me.” He said nodding to Meg telling her she could have a break.

He walked through the home to the kitchen not really noticing the home around him. The kitchen was normal to him but turning back to Haruki he saw his eyes wide looking around. There were five stoves, four large tables, two long marble white counters and a large fridge. Along with anything else someone may need during the time they were cooking. He looked at the cook and spoke to him in French telling him to cook them some eggs and pancakes. He was French and he didn’t understand English well so Naoki had just started talking to him in his language.

He sat Haruki down at one of the tables and pulled out his chair for him and sitting down next to him. He smiled and leaned back in his chair. “So…how old are you? Why were you outside so late yesterday?” He asked letting two questions out at once on accident. He often shot a lot of questions out at the same time making it harder for the other person to answer. He blushed lightly looking away from him hoping the small mess up didn’t offend him in any way possible.

He smelled the air listening to the sound of the butter going onto a pan. He smiled and breathed deep smelling the batter go onto the pan and starting to cook filling the room with a sweet smell. His father used to cook for him so being in the kitchen helping him remember the time his family was still together. He sadly missed his father and his mother. His mom passed away and his father just gone all the time for work and business trips to some far off country overseas.

He pulled his attention back to the cat and smiled seeing his ears twitch at his movements. He waited silently giving the boy time to think about how he would answer him or if he would answer at all. Naoki was fine if he didn’t want to talk to him. If that was it then he would talk while the other listened.

• 2 weeks later...

OOHH!!:hamtaro-005 (8): you are a really goood writer!!! this work is awesome!! :leaf15:

you are so cool for being already an ultimate yaoi expert for only being here since may of 2013 :Red_fox:

Ah thank you

Though i'm not all that good i just do as i can. *nods blushing lightly* But thank you anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah thank you

Though i'm not all that good i just do as i can. *nods blushing lightly* But thank you anyway!

• 3 weeks later...

Haruki Kobayashi

Haruki looked around him at the massive kitchen. He sat down in the chair that was pushed out for him. He didn’t really understand what was going on at the moment all he could notice was the tables and the silver and gold in the room.

He knew that Naoki was rich but he didn’t know he was this rich. He was happy to work for such a man. His ears flicked hearing him speak in a different language and they flattened seeing him sit across from him.

He heard the question and he looked down at the table. “I’m…19…I just got out of high school last year. I went into jobs instead of college.” He said launching into his story knowing he needed a new job and if this was a job open to him he would take it. He needed to know all about him if he would get the job though.

“I was out late…because I got fired from my old job. I was on my way to my mother’s…hoping she would let me stay till I could get enough money to buy a new home. I was evicted from my old apartment and was living on the streets.” He said looking down at the table still. He heard the other male suck in a breath.

“So….that is why I was out that late. As for why I got fired. It was because I was accused of seducing my manager and it turned out I was sexually harassed and they still fired me for it.” He said sighing loudly letting the built up problems out. He heard the other male move again and he wished he would stop moving.

He heard him clear his voice, “So…you’re telling me you were going to walk to your mom’s house? How long is the walk?” He asked making Haruki’s ears twitch.

“It’s about…four days on foot.” He said ears flattening knowing the other man would laugh. He didn’t, Instead he motioned for the cook which while they were talking had finished the meal and brought plates over with pancakes and eggs which made Haruki smile.

He heard his stomach growl again and he looked up at the other man, “You may eat.” Naoki said and laughed lightly making Haruki’s face sport a red blush that covered his cheeks.

While they ate Haruki would glance up at Naoki. He was still struck by how he looked. He noticed his hair was two shades of brown and black. He saw Naoki flash his eyes up to his, Haruki threw his eyes down to the food pretending he wasn’t looking at the other. He didn’t want to seem weird just looking at Naoki as he ate.

The food on the other hand was amazing, “Tell the chef…that he is amazing. It is really good.” He said taking another bite of his pancakes and taking a drink of the milk that was handed to him. His tail flicked under the chair happy that he was being able to eat for the first time in two days. He shoveled down two plates full of food.

He blushed lightly when he was done noticing the plates next to him stacked up and seeing only one for Naoki and he noticed that Naoki had been watching him eat the past couple of plates of food. “I-I’m sorry…I haven’t eaten in two days…I was starving.” He said looking away from the others deep eyes.

e

Sorry if i left any names out!! It has been while since i have written again. *bows* sorry for the wait.

Good job bro. Never told me you are writing an original story.

Sorry...forgot to tell you....*giggles lighlty* Sorry sis. I'll tell you next time.

Good job bro. Never told me you are writing an original story.

Sorry...forgot to tell you....*giggles lighlty* Sorry sis. I'll tell you next time.

• 2 months later...

Naoki Fugikawa

Naoki watched Haruki eat and he just smiled, “You can sure eat a lot for how tiny you are.” He said softly chuckling lightly under his breath. He didn’t mean to sound like he was calling Haruki out for eating so much but the cute pink lightly light to his cheeks made him smile.

Naoki stood and stretched. He thanked the chef and he smiled to Haruki nodding to him. “Do you want to look at the gardens out back? It is beautiful.” He said seeing the that Haruki had been looking out at them when he was around the windows or when Naoki stopped and saw him working outside the library where huge windows stood looking out into the gardens though Haruki had never been to actually see the gardens up close. Haruki’s face lit up and Naoki smiled softly to the boy nodding and motioned him to follow him as he stopped Meg telling her Haruki would be staying with him for the rest of the day.

Naoki led him to the large double doors on the last floor as he opened them to the sounds of the wind rustling leaves and moving the trees. He smiled hearing birds chirping and singing a song as they welcomed their new guests that entered their lovely garden. Naoki smiled and motioned for Haruki to go first and nodded as he did so walking up to the stone balcony that overlooked the garden from the back porch of the home. He smiled watching Haruki look over the flowers a small blush over the boys features as he slowly turned looking around the large gardens taking in the beautiful flowers that surrounded them.

Naoki walked up slowly next to him and looked around himself. “It’s wonderful isn’t it?” He said to himself looking around as he himself took in the wonderful gardens that he got to see every day. Though today the flowers had a special light to them that was brighter than usual, the fountain seemed to sparkle as the spray from the splash of water hitting the awaiting water pushed it up into the air making it glisten in the sun. He looked around really opening his eyes for once but they slowly stopped, landing on Haruki. He smiled lightly and noticed that he was why the whole garden looked brighter. The reason why the whole world seemed to shine and shimmer with a new light about it, Haruki was the reason everything had been changing even the master’s mood.

He looked away as Haruki ran past him down the stone staircase that climbed up to the balcony. Naoki followed him slowly walking down the side walk and onto the gravel rows of plants as he watched Haruki smell a flower here and there talking lowly under his breath about the flower and what kind it was. Naoki smiled taking Haruki’s hand he brought him to a blue flower that was mixed in with the many red. He looked up at him from a sort of bent position and smiled. “It’s my favorite.” He said softly and plucked it from the red bush and slipped it into Haruki’s hair behind his ear. “It looks wonderful.” He said and smiled lightly and walked on pointing out another when Haruki got upset that Naoki had picked the last one to give to him when it was his favorite.

Naoki saw that the sun was going down quickly and invited Haruki to have dinner in his bedroom with him as a private treat. Of course Naoki knew that Haruki would accept and he smiled nodding. Haruki followed him to his room there he rang for dinner to be brought up to them. He sat down on the couch and patted the seat. “Come sit.” He said and smiled when Haruki took the chair next to Naoki. “Haruki It has been wonderful having you here…but do you plan on leaving?” He asked slowly. “Cause all of us like you a lot here and you are good to have around with the help and such around the place. But you said you would be going to your mothers yes?” He asked slowly as if he was sad that he was asking about the departure of his servant.

He liked Haruki a lot maybe even more than a servant. Naoki stopped his thoughts and shook his head, “Liked more than a servant?” his mind thought. “No no Haruki is a man…I can’t like him in that way.” His mind said and he sighed his thoughts bothering him now and he wanted a drink of some kind. Anything to help numb his thoughts.