"I'm not gonna do this again."

BlueSinner

I guess everybody knows that best things we do/have done as kids always end with "I'm not gonna do this again" but we also know that no matter what, we end doing it again.

I thought it's a good way to share funny stories.

I'll be the first victim of it.

I remember, when I was younger I used to always run away (no matter where) from my parents.

They were always scared to death and end by giving me the most great lecture.

One times when I ran away was when I saw a shepherd near my father's farm and I thought it'll be fun to play with the sheeps and dogs, so I simply go there wothout warning anyone. My grandmom, who was there too called my mom so like that everyone thought somebody kidnapped me or even worse. In the end I got another bad lecture, but it was fun.

The second time when I remember I ran away and it was a funny situation was back to my father's first farm where he had a friend with a motorbike. As a kid as I was I wanted to go with his friend to see how it's to be on a motorbike and like that I ended to go with his friend at other friends of his. (not to mention it was already about 11-12 PM) And so I scared them again. It was fun because at first they knew I was with their friend, or at least that's how I thought so.

That should be my "I'm not gonna do this again" story. Hope it was kind of funny.

I really wanna hear ya'all stories too.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueSinner

• Sakuragiana

• Suida

• Ane-sama

I pushed my classmate into the river when I am 10 years old

....oh I really sorry for that, never do it again! Hahaha...

When I was a kid, I thought flavored condoms were actually candies. I'd never seen or tasted any but the wrappers indicated that it had flavors. So there was this one time where my mom and I went to the mall and when we passed by boxes of flavored condoms I tried to look at what was inside. My mom just laughed and I was confused the whole time. Whenever I remember this, I still laugh at my innocent younger self. yoyo5

I am never going to attempt to look at what's inside a box containing condoms ever again :D

When I was 7 i open my house maid bedroom's door and found out she was sleeping naked with a guy (my gardener) and even i was a kid, i already know what have they done, and they were so shocked and begged me not to tell my parents, and they even 'blackmailed' me by buying me some chocolate candies to shut my mouth. I agreed, because they're such a good person, the maid was the best in her job, and both were so close to me. But in the end, for some reason (maybe fear or embarassment of being caught by my parents) they both out from their job, in the same time. I did feel so sad, and i was so sorry to caught them 'in moment' so that make them fell so bad or maybe guilty. After that, i ended up told my parents about it. And my parent said to me, "Wow, you sure does gain more experience after this, huh"

Geez -______-"

From that on, i swear i'll never open my maids door again, or else i'll lose my best maid again *sigh*

I tend to look behind me when on my bike... So far I've ended up crashing into a pole and two different holes. Only once my bike broke x)

When i was a little kid I was on holiday to stay with some relatives who live in the countryside and I always visit the animals from a farm. One day I took a baby goat to my relatives house without informing anyone (I couldn't help it ;w; it was so adorable) and pretty much everyone started running around, going crazy shouting there's a goat!! my mum wasn't very happy and gave me a lecture >,> lol oh well.

A few days later I brought a goat and her baby to the house, then after another few days later I brought a sheep to my relatives home XDDDDDDDD my mum scold me and this time I told myself I won't do it again XDDDDDDDD I used to bring cats at first... LOL don't worry I gave the owner all their animals back D:

• 1 year later...

My Parents have a house in the country

and I always rode on the Tractor whenever they used it.

One Day, I was a little older, in that "Im to cool and grown up fo shit!"

I was invited to join one of the farmers to plow a field.

The Tractor was a middle sized one, but the Plow...!

A Gigantic thing!

So we plowed, and I got curious halfway, so I looked a more closely... and closely...

Until I fell over! And I swear I was lucky that day, my boot got caught in some struts!

I had a perfect view on this mean blade and Screamed!

But the vehicel was Loud, the plow too and the that farmer a bit deaf!

I dont know how long I hung there, but... Yeah!

Ill NEVER do that again! O.O

• 9 months later...

Telling someone that she has a spider on her hair in a crowded tram... she screamed everyone panicked and in the end she threw the spider in my direction and i nearly got a heart attack.. damn i hate spiders.. what an embarrassing day :OTL:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I have that same regret to... twice, actually. Now I feel really guilty towards my parents. Never again.

So... A funny thing as a kid, that I can remember right now, would be whenever I decided to go on a "treasure hunt" inside my house. Ok, I admit, I was only digging through the things that my parents thought that they had hidden well.

Especially some of my mom's toys and erotic novels. Got caught red handed!

Well, I learn something valuable... From that day on, I swore to never be caught again!

:Excited: