An Unexpected Debt

Envy

Xeiro slowly opened his eyes “Liar... the room is moving.” he said, sounding strained.

He swallowed against the feeling of nausea that rose up to punch him in the gut. Not daring to move he looked towards the incubus silently for a few moments. His mind processing what he asked him. It was a sure bet he wasn't going to be able to get up and remove his own clothing, and the demon did come after him when he knew he was in danger.

Didn't mean he trusted him not to take advantage of the situation.

But then in the next second, he fought down the feeling in his stomach once again, and he found he really just wanted to sleep, and he was uncomfortable.

Sighing, he closed his eyes again. “Fine, just don't try and rape me...” he said at last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Envy

• Castleofbones

"Of course I would never rape you!" I said, instantly finding the loophole that if he wanted it and didn't object to my advances then all was good. I slowly began to take off his shirt. Once it was off, I stroked his head and then slipped my hand down his body, pausing at his chest for a while to stroke his nipples and then proceeded to stroke down his abdomen agonisingly slowly, to tease Xeiro and see what his reactions were like

He.. really shouldn't have drank so much.

The movement to get his shirt off alone made him feel even sicker. He closed his eyes to calm the rolling feeling, forgetting for a moment that would only make it worse, and he swallowed hard, but the next moment the feeling of something in his hair had him distracted.

Opening his eyes only to a slit, he watched the incubus between his lashes.

He should have known that he would love nothing better then to take advantage of his weakened state, and he wanted to tell him to get away, but... something kept his mouth shut.

Telling him to go sleep on the couch would be a excellent idea, and obviously he should do that.

Like at that very moment would be good.

Instead he laid there as he touched him, his breath catching in his throat then coming out unsteadily as the demons hands passed over his chest, the stroking of his sensitive nipples, and then again when his hand moved down his torso.

“... what...are you...” he said lowly,trailing off as his hand reached for the others wrist but missed.

"I'm helping you release all of that pent of sexual energy that you have stored up. It slowly takes over your mind with lust if you leave it too long and it's also bad for your health. Don't worry about a thing. I'll make it so you feel out of this world with pleasure." I murmured as I undone Xeiro's trousers and slide them off him without much of an effort at all.

I then bent down and pressed my lips against Xeiro's and stuck my tongue into his mouth as I started to fondle his lower half through his underwear.

When he went to grab at his wrist, this time he didn't miss.

His hand tightened around the demon, as he felt the others hand began to touch him. He wasn't sure what he should do, and his drunk state didn't help at all. He hesitated only a moment when he felt the incubus kiss him.

The tension in his body began to slowly drain away as he closed his eyes completely, and that dizziness assaulted him once again, but this time he wasn't so sure what was the cause.

His free hand came up to the demons head, his fingers threading through the dark strands as he returned the kiss, meeting and caressing over the others tongue with his own invitingly as his hips arched into the hand moving against him, his heavier breathing sounding between their lips.

As Xeiro began to react to my advances it was like seeing him in a new light. A whole new sexy light where just at the sight of him, I could feel myself losing control to my primitive lust.

I thought I'd be able to take it nice and slow but Xeiros flushed expression and tantalising hip movements made me forget everything. I tried to take off his underwear but it was taking too long so I ended up ripping them off Xeiros body. I briefly pulled away from Xeiro's kiss to admire his naked body in front of me.

Damn. Now that's a sight that I haven't seen in a very long time.

His naked body looked almost as delicious as his soul was.

Xeiro groaned in displeasure the moment the kiss was broken.

He opened his eyes just enough to look through his lashes again. It didn't escape his notice that he was naked and right now being looked over by the dark haired male with him.

“You've seen... seen me naked before.” he muttered to the other.

Tightening his fingers into the others hair, he pulled him down, lifting himself at the same time, taking his mouth with his own. If he wasn't going to kiss him, then he'd do it.

The demon started this.

He captured his bottom lip between his teeth before sucking it into his mouth slowly, his tongue slipped in easily to caress the demons with a deep moan of satisfaction when they met. There was no hesitance on his part, no weird feelings, no awkwardness, only an open and honest pursuit in what he wanted.

Momentarily, I was shocked at Xeiro's advances.

However, I soon recovered from the shock, putting it down to the alcohol bringing out his primal lust.

My hand started to stroke his length up and down, making it fully erect. Xerio's moans sounded so sexy that I could hardly control myself anymore.

"I'm going to eat you all up my little Neko-chan" I said as I moved down to meet his length and began to tease him and drive him crazy.

Xeiro groaned again in frustration when the kiss was broken once more.

Closing his eyes, he tightened his hold in the demons hair, his body on full responds to the things that were being done to him. He couldn't think straight, and if he had been, he would have realized just what was happening. As it was, he was a little lost, and only going with the pleasure of the moment.

Besides it had been a few weeks since he last time he was intimate with anyone, so he wasn't complaining right now.

Except for the teasing.

“Not... not ...enough...”