Konnichi wa, Yaoi Otaku

Lao☆kun

I've joined • • • Yesterday. It was for the benefit of downloading yaoi but then I realized this is a very nice community. So, hello! How're all of you? My name is Laoshin Akiku Arakaki. A mouth full ain't it? Its a good thing you can just call me Lao. I don't even know how to introduce myself, I feel like Im wtiting a biography. Please, if you want that whole backround story pm me, we can be buddies lol. I try my best to be in forums that I can relate to and gradually achieve good friendships with others. So far there's been no luck but I am known to be stubborn. I'd like for someone to show me the ropes though ^ ^; It'd be much appreciated. *bows shortly* Thank you for reading.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lao☆kun

• shio

• ~Mitsukuni~

• rainbowman

Welcome to YaoiOtaku.

I am saki, If you need Anything or just want help with something Please dont hesitate to ask, Ill offer to help as much as i can

*smiles shyly and waves* w-welcome Lao-sama! I hope that we will get along and that you will enjoy it here..! *smiles brightly*

Hello Lao☆kun! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. I wish you a happy stay on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_02_zps1ebec548.jpg

Thank you' date=' enjoying yours uuugly?[/quote']

u mean if i enjoy myself? yup, i really enjoy *winks* everyone is so nice, friendly *giggles* how was ur day here? honestly i see u in many thread, i think u are a pro already *scratches my head* i'm still feeling myself as a newbie though

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!

• 3 weeks later...