Not New News, News {Junjou Romantica game}

Giggly

game_new_crack_resized2.png

Not New News, News {Junjou Romantica game}

Now i know the news is meant only for New pieces of information but i felt like this is something that is highly over looked and forgotten about, and possibly something quite a few people would to hear about.

The above is a trailer for the game.

Now the majority of Boy Love fans will know there's an anime and manga for the much loved Junjou Romantica but, did you know there is a game? Yes that's right a game.

Now there isn't much information on the game as it is only in Japanese ): but, it is able to play in almost any PlayStation 2 console. The is no English patch for the game, so if you don't speak or read Japanese, sorry.

The majority of the game is based around the Anime ,as far as i can tell, and is filled with lots a of little mini games in between the chat dialog.

cfqg3pqcwk_kgrhqmokiue0p6iubipbnv30u1y_g_35.jpg

You may still be able to purchase a copy of the game on sites like Amazon or ebay. Selling price: N/A.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Giggly

• Befaid

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahhhh....i am totally in love with it...dont care really if i dont know japanese...i understand some words and that fine to me..so it has been released right

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yea it's been released, it was released quite a while ago, i just couldn't and can't find the date it was actually released... it was released on the PS2 so it must have been about 7-10 years ago now.

Oh oh thank you very much...i will find it for sure onion3 thank you again

-sama