Are you boring?

Neja

Hello,

here's another quiz just for you. This time let's find out

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Have fun :}

My answer:

For 50 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

16.9511 % of 8672 Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:

For 50 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• Neja

• pokeyspot

• Sai-Miyoshi

Oh,

yes, yes, pardon me xD Here's the
:}

Thanks

And yea! I'm not completely boring!!! Only 70% hell yus!

For 40 % you are:

You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

For 40 % you are:

Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time.

Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

For 60 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

For 50 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

16.9748 % of 8707 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 50 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

To be boring or to be slightly boring, that's the question ...

i got:

For 40 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

Or even this one:

For 30 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

XDDDDDD

Result:

For 60 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

16.9474 % of 8727 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 20 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

-With the 60%, I cannot argue with this and I am not planning to.

Actually, I was surprised that I only got 60% :D

Waaahh! Here's my result:

For 40 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

16.9289 % of 8772 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 40 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always

Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time.

Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

• 1 month later...

16.8608 % of 9442 Quiz participants had this profile!

For 30 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

• 6 months later...

got

Certificate Seal

Have you ever wondered if you we're a boring person?

56.3460 % of 11330 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 30 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 1 month later...

diagram.php?wert1=80&wert2=20&wert3=0&wert4=&wert5=

Have you ever wondered if you we're a boring person?

For 80 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

26.2969 % of 12260 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile C

diagram.php?wert1=60&wert2=40&wert3=0&wert4=&wert5=For 60 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

56.4508 % of 12262 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 40 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

diagram.php?wert1=80&wert2=20&wert3=0&wert4=&wert5=

For 80 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

56.4579 % of 12264 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 0 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 4 months later...

For 60 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

56.9323 % of 17844 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

• 2 weeks later...

56.9475 % of 17920 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C -

For 60 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun.

56.9468 % of 17922 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always. Profile C

For 70 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while...

:] Im fine with tat.

• 1 month later...

Actually, I don't have to take this quiz just to know how boring I am. XD

For 50 % you are: You actually aren't that boring at all. Keep Up the good work and continue to have fun like always.

26 % of 18685 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Okay maybe you're a little boring but you can work on it you still got time. Try going out of your comfort zone a bit more and you'll have more fun. Profile B

Or even this one:

For 20 % you are: Just as I suspected. Can you say B O R I N G? Well, you have a lot of work to do you have the mind of a 90 year old! Try engaging in more activities and get involved in the action every once in a while... Profile C

? x-x *doesnt even get it*