》》WORLD SO COLD《《 [Asakura-Sama feat. Saga]

Saga

2it2ady.png{. Plot

Year 2025,

Tokyo, Japan

The era of robots and technology,

where two big companies are fighting for best place.

One is 'ESA LTD' with their director who is well known heir from

the clan of 'Tora-ya'.

The clan of tigers with long history behind back.

The other company which is currently leading the industry is

'SCA LTD' with their director who is well know for the mystery around him.

He is known as CY.CY. , yet

that powerful man has been seen by no soul, which is a difficult for the rest of the rivals.

How do you challenge and fight with a leader who is able to put pressure on without even showing

face to the curious industry?

{. Genre

Psychological, Fantasy, BDSM

{. WARNING

Before you take upon reading our play,

keep in mind that there will be rape.

header_line.png

10py2bc.jpg

header_line.png

{. Personal ID

Name: Cenq Yong

Nickname: CY.CY

Sex: Male

Position: Seme

Race: Anthro snake (Half human and half snake)

Years: 24

Height: 1.89cm

Weight: 70kg

Eyes: Jade hazel color

Hair: Black with red strands

{. Biography

Cenq is the heir of the Snake clan 'Hebi-ya', but no where to be found. There is even a rumor saying that he most probably was murdered due to the clan's increasing underground affairs and having so many enemies. However, the truth is that Cenq Yong abandoned his clan because of deep hatred towards his father. He couldn't forget, nor forgive his old man's mistake. That mistake took away his dear mother.

Currently Yong is actually a famous businessman under the code name 'CYCY'. No one has seen Cycy, that's one of the reasons for his growing business be in bloom. Powerful young leader with no trace of personal information, not even trace of his presence. Yet that "invisible presence" of his has pushed the company to the top. What kind of presence, face, mind and strength you have to obtain, to reach such goals?

Could actually a cold blooded snake love, or he only knows how to poison and kill? One to wonder.

{. Random information

Character song:

Under the brushing his cheek sun rays of the big morning star, Cenq' beautiful jade, green eyes took upon their anthro yellow color of snake. As cold blooded creature he wouldn't miss any chance to expose himself on some source of warmth. In busy days like the recent ones, he couldn't do his usual one-night-stand schedule thus the sun was the only way his body to get some warmth.

The silence at the hotel room he was currently staying was disturbed by a quiet ring of his phone. Yeah, indeed was too quiet for normal hearing sense, but one of his best senses was hearing. Thus loud noise would disturb him greatly.

That powerfully firm and slender body rose from the windowsill, having his sportive pants slip down a bit, exposing more of the shirtless torso. That had to be his secretary due to the upcoming meeting that afternoon.

The toned muscles on his arm stretched from the reaching motion for phone, he finally picked his phone with a frown on.

- Good morning, Cycy-sama! I know I shouldn't call this early but there is a problem.

- Figures.

- Um..ah,yes - the male froze for a pause because of the cold tone of his director - It's about the meeting this afternoon. The business partner of ours sent an announcement that he shall not attend the meeting, if our director doesn't show some respect and show himself for once.

The frown on Cycy' face deepened and his pupils went slit from annoyance.

- How troublesome. Think of something to fix the things.

- But director, I ...

- But seems you want to be fired? Is that what you wanted to say?

- Uh...no,sir! I will try to fix the things.

- You will try? - he lifted a brow with a gloomy expression.

- I mean.. I will fix them,sir!

- Good, counting on it.

After he cut the connection off, Cenq threw his phone on the bed. The sun was already up on horizon, enough to caress the shoulder-blades of his.

- Hmmm... - Yong rose his glance up to throw it at the clock's direction. Seemed the male had some plans for today, so he rushed in the bathroom.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Asakura-Sama

>

294rpzm.jpg

Name: Yamato Shinia

Nickname: Yamato

Sex: Male

Position: Seke

Race: half tiger, half human

Height: 5' 9""

Weight: 129

Eyes: Red

Hair: Pale Red

Biography: Yamato is from the well known "Tora-ya" clan, his also one of those people, who always wanted to succeed in any form of work they do, losing a credit is not acceptable, in prior to his own principle, he also upholds the tradition passed down by he's family in a very strict manner, although he's playful at times, he is serious about enriching and protecting the image of he's family that they build up through the past long years, so their image in public is very important to them, and because this was the environment he grown up with, he kept personal emotions within himself.

His mother died in a illness, while his father was out abroad, so basically his the only one left to do all the necessary work left by his father, but since the Industry know's their clan and name so well, Yamato has no problem in moving within the business circle, above all the half tigers, he's a white tiger who has a rare pigmentation variant of the Bengal tiger.

>

Chimes was echoing in a room, covered with tatami matting, and a centered pair of white tiger and a orange tiger watercolor paintings in a big wall,

A man with sharp red eyes and pale red hair, straighten his black tie in front of the full size mirror, his face also looks so irritated and uncomfortable, then a deep sigh escapes from he's lips.

"damn.. suits are irritating god!" although he said that, his complexion looks good in a suit, it broadens up he's shoulder blades more

"Mr. Shinia, please don't frown up your face, reserve it after the meeting" a woman with a sharp glasses, and thick foundation and lipstick said it in a heavy tone of voice

He look at his secretary in a annoyed manner "hmph! Yukatas are much better though"

"it can't be help this is a formal meeting Director"

"fine fine.... whatever" he dusted off he's suit and fixed his hair a bit "let's go" He went on ahead first, then he's secretary followed after him, leading to a black Mercedes.

"good morning Mr. Shinia" said by the driver who opened up the back door of the car for him, he entered immediately, followed by he's secretary.

He was tapping and looking at the window car all the time, until they finally got in the company, he was greeted by all of his workers, that he passed by with, entering the elevator up to the meeting board's office room.

"good morning everyone" tension was in that room was building up as he greeted and walk passed by them to sit in he's chair in front

--oh boy this is a bad one...--He thought to himself while he sitted and lean forward in the table, crossing his finger altogether, and roaming around he's eyes to the flaming aura of the board members.

"so what will be the point of our discussion for today gentleman?"

"well we are having problems to the other leading company" one of the board members said that with a frown

"what do you mean?, our production of products are still good, we are still competing in a highest level we could perform to compete"

"but we are not competitive enough, we are relaxing too much, and the mare fact that this immense pressure was created by a invisible Director, that you don't even know if he exist"

--this is why I hate board member meetings-- He thought "okay fine" he waves he's hand "I'll do what ever I "can", to make our company more competitive"

"don't just say it, please do it"

--how annoying....-- He narrowed he's eyes

The meeting was over, and he regain the freedom again to relax and not be pressured by any business matter,

he loosen up his tie and sat in his office coach, rethinking about the meeting earlier

"hmmm... a invisible director, who pressured the whole business Industry eh?..." He looks uninterested in the meeting earlier, but he is, curious on this fella, who controls his own company even without any image to give.

What a mess was in his head, thoughts bumping into each other, as if he wouldn't ever get the so desired rest. One to be scared to obtain such a powerful mind as his. Cenq rubbed his temples with thumb and index tips as some water dripped down from the edges of hair.

''Ah, not again. If I weren't a half-snake-idiot, I wouldn't have to suffer the headache due to the late hibernation..",he glanced over the palm,to look at the mirror with self disgust,"Snake... if it wasn't for that worthless woman,I could be just a normal person. Who made her fall in love with a snake?" Although Cenq loved his mother, he was always mad at her. But that was just a selfish way to deny his blood. The male quickly snugged himself in sportive clothes, dumping over his tied up hair some black summer hat that could hide his face. To make sure his slit pupils, which by the way would turn slit if emotional or exposed to sun, wouldn't be seen he settled over the bone of nose his sunglasses.

All was good, he seemed like an ordinary male. A quick grin, he glanced over the elegant watch on his hand. Not like he was in a hurry, but it was like he wanted to be sure he wouldn't be late...for whatever was it.

Yong finally seemed to be outside the hotel,making his way through the crowd. Oddly, that rich male was with no bodyguard. Fully insane, but he didn't even get on any luxury car. Surprising, but he was just walking shoulder by shoulder with civil people.

- MOOOOOOOOOOOM! I WANT THAT, BUY IT,BUY IT! - Cenq flinched at the loud kid near some toy store, begging its mother as if no tomorrow. Cycy moved his pupils their way, but kept walking. From the other side of his,

- No, I told you I can't get the appointment done in time! I had to take care of the documentation first.

Some woman was ranting on phone.

The male just nodded his head down, his hand settling down the hat vizor. Good he was close to the place. His company. Yong glanced up under the hat and sunglasses. It was a tall building, all shiny and sparkling because of its facade. The snake male took out of his pants his phone and made a call.

- Good day, you contacted 'Pizza-plaza'! What is your order?

- Whatever you pick. And some black coffee.

- N-noted. Where to be delivered?

Cenq looked around for a second, finding some building on the opposite side of the road. He spotted the sign with address, lucky eye-sight of his.

- St. Mizukoya 4350, left wing of the library near it.

- Noted! The order shall get to you in 15 minutes.

With a roll of eyes since he hated to wait, the male leaned on some tree - a bit distanced from the entrance of his company. He stared at every passing employee of his, observing them.

"Red skirt, long hair tied up, heels,talking on phone all calmly while being late with...", he rose his hand for the watch,"10 minutes and ...", then he titled head with a frown, staring at her badge around neck that would stand right into the V-shape of her blouse,"...Mikita Inora...is this a modeling company or something?" He averted head to side, all annoyed with crossed arms over chest, "Fired."

Gladly he didn't have to wait for too long, the pizza guy was already there, so he made his way to him to get his order.

- Thank you,sir!

- Oh, excuse me...

- Yes?

- I am a big fan of your pizza restaurant... can I buy your hat?

- Oh,yes! Of course! And no need to pay me, sir!

- Well, actually... - he took off his hat, exchanging it for the other hat

- Keep the change.

- So..gorgeou-..I mean, generous! - the male got embarrassed, but probably couldn't help it when Cenq exposed part of his face.

With that said, Cycy took his leave. Not expected, but he actually went straight into the company. Not to mention that his civil white, sportive clothes and the new hat...made him look like some pizza guy. Going right to the beautiful woman on the information desk, he tried his best to be lively and friendly.

- Hello! A pizza and a cup of black coffee was ordered by Mr. Wang.

- Mr. Wang is actually busy with his guests.

- I was told there will be an early meeting nevertheless, I had to deliver it, Madam. - he lifted his chin, showing his beautiful lips curving a smile.

-Uh...ah, well...ahahaha,can't be helped, then. It's that way.

- Thank you very much!

Cenq finally turned his back at her, his marvelous smile covered by a gloomy face, "Brainless. Fired."

Knowing fully well about that meeting he wanted to make sure of something, so he made his way to Wang's office - his secretary.

- Excuse me for disturbing, misters!

All people in the room turned around,to look at the ''pizza boy''.

- Uh... what is going on? - Wang showed some worried face because the talk wasn't going well. He couldn't make the director of their business partner company change his mind for the afternoon meeting.

- Is Mr. Kiyamou Nigasawa present?

- Huh? It's me, why? - the director said with an angry brow lifted upwards.

- Mr. Cycy has ordered pizza according your likes and a cup of coffee. Also he told me to pass this message...just a second... - Cenq acted out the taking a note out of his pocket,although the note was empty, he was far enough for them to notice., - 'Please do accept my respectful treat, I am in America right now. I will make sure we will meet in near future, Mr. Kiyamou Nigasawa'.

The secretary looked rather stunned because he didn't hear such of the president, but stayed quiet.

- Oh, how thoughtful of him! - the director stood up with a brightened face, thinking that he was so special to get the famous Industry leader 'lick his ass', - He should be more thoughtful of his partners, else I will think twice before I put my money under his care!

Yong smirked under nose, his hat covering the sharp gaze of his, "Idiot. Let me give you that respect now."

The ''pizza boy'' made his way,to handle the order, but acted like stumbling in his own step and spilled the black coffee over the male's suit.

The silence was only for a few seconds.

- YOU..WORTHLESS IDIOT! YOU MUST BE FIRED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SUIT COSTS? IT'S ALL YOUR YEARLY SALARY! GET LOST, OUT OF THIS ROOM!

"Heh. All my yearly salary", he chuckled in mind as was kicked out the room...although in his own office where all important meetings were held.

Cenq jabbed his hands in pockets, straightening his expression to go in the toilets. As soon as he got there, he made a call in his office.

Wang widened eyes for the director's timing and looked up at the angry face of their company partner.

- WHAT? I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?

- N-no...it's Mr. Cycy, sir.

- Great! Put him on speaker.

- Good day, Mr. Nigasawa, - Cenq grinned on his own devilishly as removed his hat, going for his sunglasses next.

- NOT SO GOOD! I AM ON MY WAY TO LITERALLY - suddenly the president of the company cut the male's loud voice.

- Yeah, we will end our partnership. Our SCA Cooperation doesn't need any additional income worth one quarter of our yearly budget. Thus, either change the number and give the check to my secretary right now, or ....get lost of my office.

- .... W-what?

- Ah, Wang...did the president like my respectful breakfast?

- Well...it got here, sir...but...-

- Good, I was worried the pizza guy was kind of silly although my friend.

With each next word spoken by the director, Nigasawa went pale. He was not only ashamed that he couldn't talk back. But actually was embarrassed that his money were called worthless...when a while ago he said that to the pizza guy about how rich he was...and that pizza guy of all people being the director's friend... No, he didn't want to have such an enemy... no, he better pay, right? That was for the best, plus his company got a bit famous around SCA LTD.

- Okay.... - Nigasawa spoke with a sigh...

A quick grin lashed on Cenq's lips. His plan worked.

- I will give you 10.

- 10 billion yen - Cenq spoke the number on his own, to make the male rose head with cold sweat and his secretary Wang at the verge of fainting.

- T-ten billion? But...

- But what? You can't afford them? If so, our conversation is over.

- Wait,wait! Okay.. Ten billion...so it be.

That was all, he cut the connection off with a flip of finger. Cycy leaned on the wall, near the mirror there with satisfied smirk.

- Humans are so easy to manipulate. 'Respect' my ass. You are thousand years behind,to get my respect.

The man in Pale red hair, wearing a dark blue Kimono, and a solemn look was shuffling all over through the pages of the documents in his table, the computer was also on, blinking all the employees in the screen, including cameras from he’s company building, scattered all over in every corner floors.

Suddenly a young woman, in short skirt and thick make up, slides the door open, and she entered immediately, the pale red hair man shifted his gaze, from the paper to the woman in front.

“so found any documents?”

The women sat beside him and gave all the documents in her hands to the pale red haired man “unfortunately this are only the information that I can get Mr. Shinia”

The man grabbed all of those papers, scanning through the documents, giving a irritable expression, in front of those papers, he just threw them all in the table “gezz this are all the information, that I already know, didn't you check thoroughly more”

“well it can’t be help, since CY.CY is a mystery for many, supportive information on him, are no where to be found”

“damn this is troublesome....” He pinch the bridge of hiss nose between his eyes, then a sigh just left him “then how the fucking hell I’ll build up a strategy now?”

“then how about you infiltrate and stalk there company sir”

“what the hell, who the hell do you think I ‘am, a fucking stalker?!, I wanted to find out about that invisible director as much as possible, but I will never stoop that low” He frown up his eyebrows in the very thought, he wanted to know, but he’s not that desperate to do such a thing “only incompetent beings who lust for power do that now a days”

“yes, yes.... but I’m just merely suggesting possible things you could do to get more information, I’m so sorry sir..” The woman bowed down but she lifted her head immediately, for another Idea just pop from her mind “If you don’t want it to be like that, then how about Introducing yourself as an Interested Investor Mr. Shinia or merely Introducing a new product, so that you could enter their company with a reason”

“no way, we are trying to out win them, and now we are Investing? Or merely the fact of giving them q brand new Ideas is not acceptable already” He turned around, away from he’s secretary

“Like I said, those Ideas are merely things, that could get you inside of the company without being questioned"

“whatever whatever, anyhow..” He stood from the tatami matting, letting the kimono slide from his slender legs “I still have a scheduled Invitation, from Mr. Okumara right?”

“yes sir, He will arrived 30 minutes from now”

“Okay then, I should get the tea set ready..” the pale haired man prepared himself to get all the tea set to the other room, where the rendezvous point is, and then letting all the necessary things to be taken care of, by his servant or more likely, android ‘SFv0.2’ One of the Invention of their company,

In the first Introduction of this product to the public, this was a smashing hit, but as the time past by, this product are nothing more then a history to the advancing world, and now Inventions of new and improved things like this is taking place, and it is on the way to be Introduced in the public again.

Anyhow, Mr. Okumara is on his way here any moment from now, everything was set and then He finally sat down in front of the small table, flattering the kimono in the tatami floorings.

“This way please” The voice of his secretary, can be heard in the other side of the sliding door as he escorts Mr. Okumara inside

“hello Mr. Yamato Shinia” A semi-bald fat guy just entered the room

“yes thank you for your kind patronage to see me”

“no the pleasure is mine” Mr. Okumara smiled at the pale red hair man before him, and honestly it’s disgusting, this was the thoughts going around in Yamato’s head “and your hobble home....., it looks so homey, I’ am amazed that you can uphold this traditional housing, even though all of the Advancement in the world has been made, it’ like your house was frozen in time”

“why thank you? But that compliment was too much isn't it?” he smiled, but this conversation just annoyed the shit out of him, he hates people who always suck their thumbs for power advantages “please so sit down” he held out he’s hand to show courtesy, leading the semi-bald man to the appropriate sitting place.

“thank you, It just amazed me so much, that The well known, director of ‘ESA LTD’, that creates great technological values, owns and follow the traditional steps up from this very day”

--this is getting annoying-- “well I guess, even though I enjoy the Advantages of technologies today, Traditions makes you more at home than ever”

“ahahha yes yes, Indeed” the semi-bald guy took a sip from the cup of tea in front of him, then a mechanical robot appeared, Serving in some biscuits that go so well with the tea served “oh, isn't this the latest product of your company?”

“ah yes Dwm020 v1.4”

“that’s nice, but isn't the ‘SCA LTD’ also has the same product?, and I hear the Production of this are much better in their side”

Yamoto’s ears twitch from hearing that “well I guess, but the Material and the performance it can give is much better then theirs I'm sure”

“I guess, but why don’t you try to change the components, and by doing so, you might bounce in level with ‘SCA LTD”

--what does he mean then they are better? and we could even afford to exceed them?! Ah shit! I want to kill this bastard -- “Well... I'll still look it over...” he smiled at him “by the way Mr. Okumara, I heard there are rumors going around about your daughter lusting over with different men every night, and your son-in-law was caught in the act, selling illegal spare parts abroad, that is a shame isn't?, I pity you” he narrowed down he’s eyes, and smiled normally at the fat old man, the old man gulp from that statement , and sweat drip down his oily cheeks, and just show's to his expression that he didn't like what he had heard.

“..... um... well we all know that it’s just rumors..”

“yes but rumors can be a very hurtful side, especially in the whole families name, it dirties your reputation and ruins you” He looked at him with a beastly eyes, and he even gave the semi-bald fat guy a sarcastic smile

“ah well....”

“oh look at the time, you still need to go somewhere right? That’s too bad we won’t be able to talk about your dirty reputation and I wanted hear more it too, well my secretary will lead the way, and if you'll excuse me”

Yamato stood and slides the door open

“please get out from my sight” He gave a glare then slides the door shut violently “nami accompany Mr. Okumara outside, we won’t be seeing him ever again, and oh cut off all connections to him, he just became a pain in the ass”

“.... yes right away sir”

“damn old fart” Yamamoto went back to his room where all the important documents are, then he sat back again in the tatami mated floors in front of the computer, having a very foul mood at hand.

A hand twisted motion to roll the watch on his hand at place,so he glanced over it, "A productive day, still not even noon and got ten billion yen. Ah,well..."

Cenq glanced over the mirror,just blank staring it.

- ...Ngh... - he reached hand to his head,frowning at the pain.

Not like he was a sex maniac, but holding back for too long could put him a deep hibernation which either would end up with him fainting or suffering in miserable headache. The male swung the hat over head, setting back the sunglasses on. It was decided, he would go and have some coffee, then hang around the city until night arise. After all, night was his time when he could freely roam the city without a worry.

Cycy made his way out the toilet,to hear rumors being spread around about how he did it again, pushing the company a level up.

- Did you hear it? The president managed to get ten billion yen just for 3 minutes!

- Oh,my! Seriously? Would be cool, if he was my lov... - suddenly the woman muted as Cycy was standing before them with some gloomy face; both of his hands in pockets and head lowered a bit.

The women just avoided him, having shivers from his presence, not even thinking it could be their boss.

Anyway, it was just his headache making him pretty much sore to any kind of noise. Probably he could go to some of these libraries with robots, no human beings around. Just the machine being at your service, not a single voice would be heard. Yup, Cycy really needed a quiet place.

On his way to the library he had to stand on the line until the green light gave some way to the crowd to move. As he was yearning to reach it faster, suddenly an advertisement started on the big board on one decorated building. It was one of these boards that would voice the advertisement and catch you into the digital word of technology.

"A faster, safer and easier way to navigate software for your XD45.9, the robot of future! We assure you, all you need would be done with just a flick of finger. No afford to be done, and all that with the new sensors of XD45.9 that can detect your current mood. Call at every center of ESA LDT and get your XD45.9"

Cenq stared for a while, trying to recall where he heard that 'ESA LTD'. Just when the light green-lit, he took out his phone to contact his secretary before he got at the library.

His secretary entered the room, sliding it gentle “Mr. Okumara had returned safely”

“hmph, I don’t care” he took a sip in he’s cup of tea

“.... Please don’t be rude to our company partners Mr. Shinia, you always have this rude and prideful personality, if we keep on losing partners, we may end up in the panic if this continues”

“Nami we don’t need any incompetent being who bites back to the ones who feed them”

“I understand, but always remember to cut off any personal emotions from business matters, this is what your father is telling you to do over the past many years, Mr. Shinia”

“........ Whatever, I know how to control my personal emotions, and focus on business related matters, and what I did earlier was correct, that old fart was being disrespectful, how dare he question our quality control and quantity productions”

“anyhow, your schedule for today is now empty, feel free to relax and enjoy your evening, I’ll just call you if anything happens” The secretary grabbed her things and left him there to rest.

Yamato parted his lips to take another sip from his cup, and a sigh escapes from him, the soothing aroma of the tea had calm him a bit “gezz I need a breathing...” he stood up dusting off his kimono a bit then he head off to their garden at the back of the traditional housing.

Sitting on the wood facing the beautiful fountain in front, it was a relaxing peaceful moment, only the flow and splashing of water, rustling of the leaves, and how their mechanical gardener trim the bushes, can be heard in that peaceful territory, with a tea served by the mechanical maid, he took it and grab the cup by his two hands, to show elegance in picking it up, gently.

“ah yes this is the best...” Yamato Loves this traditional setting, not only because he respects it, it’s because, this is more peaceful than your average busy community,

Back in the old days, flowers and trees are scattered everywhere but now, those things are rare items, only the rich could afford, yes indeed the world had become technological but our great natural resources had diminish, sacrifices should be made to achieve such advancement to the society, and that we’re the sad part of technology...

It was a complete Irony, the director who contributes to the advancing Industry, holds such sentimental value against these ordeals, he smiled a bit by this thinking, and then he sighed again.

Yamato parted his lips and took another sip from the cup, until everything was all gulp up and gone, he placed the empty cup beside him, and then there he stood, the wind breezes through his lower kimono, he looked at the clear sky, breathing in deeply for one last time, closing his eyes, so that he could fell the air better in his skin.

He opened up his eyes after a moment “Let’s see, what should I do today?...... hmmm… maybe I’ll finish up the novel I’m reading” he went back inside, back in his room to get a book from his shelves, It was a book he found and started reading from the last couple of months ago, and since he’s so busy, he couldn't find a time to read it, so surely this was a very convenient schedule to continue reading it,

He flips through pages to pages, felting every touch he made as he flips through the old sheets

“ah yes, the feeling of old bounded books is still amazing” He couldn't help to be very sentimental about this, since he remembered, that his mother read a lot of books to him every time she had a spare hours, not like today, where in books with pages has no value anymore, and once again technology had over taken them, the sentimental values it holds was no longer held, only the feelings of convenience can be felt, it saddens him so much, that this simple things was long forgotten.

As a matter of seconds, the secretary picked his phone, he knew fully well how Cycy hated to wait.

- Yes, sir!

- ESA LTD.

- Uh?

- .... Information, idiot. Can't you move your brain cells quicker?

- Oh! Yes, sir! Well, ESA LTD is the second most powerful company after ours. To be put simply, we lead only with 10 percents for now, the company moves fast and there are even hopes from other investors that soon they will tackle us down on second place.

- Hmmm. The leader?

- The current president of the company is Mr. Yamato Shinia, sir.

- Yamato. Shinia... - Cycy shifted his eyes narrowed, turning pages of information in his own brain, - Is that the heir of Tora-ya clan?

- Very correct, sir.

- Where is the old man Shinia?

- His father?

- .... No, his mother. Of course his father, idiot.

The secretary blushed right away because obviously all he did today was to annoy his boss. Not to mention that if it wasn't for Cenq and that 'pizza boy', he would have failed the task Cycy gave him.

- W-well, he is currently away, hence his son is leading the company.

- Ah, so he is a baby yet when comes to strategy.

- Sir...

- Hm?

- Not like I want to pry my nose in your thoughts, but it's not good to underestimate the Young Master of Tora-ya. During the management of his father ESA LTD was only at 4th place in the current Industry, as soon as his son took over the management the company was pushed to second place - breathing into our necks for the leading.

Cycy paused his steps on the street, frowning.

- Sir?

- Damn it.

- Eh?

The male made a major turn, being annoyed that his favorite library was closed.

- Anyway, what were you saying?

- .... Not like I want to pry my nose - the secretary was disturbed by the chuckle of Cycy, - Sir?

- Ahahaha, got it, got it. Was just messing around, to see if your brain is pretty much like monkey's.

Wang made a sulky face, a bit frustrated how his boss was just playing around with such an ease with whoever was it.

- Sir, it's not funny.

- Right. So... - Cenq paused, throwing his glance towards the billboard that still was replaying the advertisement, his free hand jabbed in a pocket, - we've got a serious rival, eh?

- Pretty much.

- Leave it to me.

- Eh? Sir? - the connection was cut out of nowhere, as always.

Yong grinned under his hat, his pupils went slit from excitement, "Interesting. Let's see if you can follow my pace, Shinia."

He was tapping his hand in the table, while his left cheek was against the palm of his hand, and as always, his fancy little suit is making him uncomfortable, it irritates him so much, with a cup of coffee in his side, that pretty much, he wanted to picked it up and threw it, into the annoying board members face, that has a never ending complains on their list, not only that, the pressure of his secretary is driving him nuts.

He really wanted to fire them all, from all he care, but he couldn't do that, because his father still control these people,

Nami his secretary looks flashy as usual, with a thick make up and all the shits she’d been wearing, why would his father allow this bitch to even work in that get up, or the board members, who wears a flashy rich clothing but pretty much a stupid being, who always suck their own tie for a good place in the societies eyes, when his father was here, they we’re all picking up there straws and sucking on the good side of his Father, which annoys him, and now that Yamato’s old man was gone abroad, they all think they are high and mighty, cause his father ordered him to respect and follow this people that he call friends, but all they could do is complain and heat up their little asses in the office chairs.

--They are all incompetent Idiots-- Yamato clinched his fist in the table --heh if it weren't for me, this fucking company will be down below the junk, Fucking bastards-- this is what he thought right now.

After a while of complain, One of the board members finally looked at Yamato with irritating eyes

“The ‘SCA LTD’ did it again, getting a ten Billion in just a day, and you?, haven’t you found any strategies yet, on how to top the notch this company, we can’t afford to be in best second place anymore, do something and show your worth Mr. Director.”

--show your worth?! All I did is keep on Advancing this fucking company's reputation from the very start, and all of you did was complain and warm up their fucking ass, why don’t they Show there worth for one’s-- Even if his irritated, to the point of no return, he must put himself on check and be calm, Yamato looked at them calmly.

“Public Showroom this is my Project Idea, a open Auditorium for the public, open to all, both nobles and peasant, but maybe we could open another room, especially for the one’s with high budget money, our line of product will be divided in to two, one for the ordinary citizens, basic things that they could afford, and the other one was the things that can only be afforded, by those who had a money for it”

The Board members Look at each other side by side “And what will be the events of this, simple if this are the only Ideas you had, then it will be just a complete bore”

“of course not, we will put out people who will put on a demonstration of our products to the public, it’s benefits and outstanding quality, we could also put out our old products to show relation and enhancements, of course some Information of our great History will also be Introduced” Yamato adjusted in his sit, with a calm aura around him, relaxing his back in the chair

“hmm…. That sounds great, it will attract many audiences, but how much budget, we need to get out from our pockets for this?”

“of course it will cost a mountain, but it’s worth it”

They all mumbled and talk to each other for a while, and they finally looked at Yamato to tell him their decisions “……. We all agreed, then please put this event as soon as possible Mr. Shinia”

“okay, meeting Adjourned” everyone came out of the office in satisfaction.

Yamato stood up and loosen up his tie as he walk out of that meeting hall “Nami please schedule the Auditorium near here, order the necessary auditorium miscellaneous, Hire the best event managing Agency, prepare the line up of our products, hire some people to demonstrate our products well, and talk out the media agency and other advertising company, to announce this event to the many understood?, do it in a haste”

“yes sir, right away”

“great!, and I’ll make sure this will be a great success” he smiled as he walk out and left his secretary to do the assigned work for her, and as for him, he still need to organize his speech and presentations in the upcoming event.

Just for a few hours and the word has been spread around, about the upcoming event of ESA LTD. Many investors started heating up the phones at SCA offices, all worried about their money being bet on the wrong side. What if SCA LTD was about to be put down by ESA LTD? What if their money were lost, just because they believed Cycy was a fearsome man with great influence?

- Yes, I understand your worries, but please have some faith in Mr. Cycy. - the secretary was already with sweat around neck, all pinned from each side with questions. His hair was not only messy, but he didn't even care that his necktie which was hopped over shoulder. Right now he had no time to think about his look, the company was at crisis because lately Cycy didn't come up with a new idea. It was true that he made money, but for months he didn't present any new software out there.

While Wang was switching on phones as if on race, Cenq lazily yawned on some random rooftop. How the heck he got inside the most highest company building out there, just to be on the roof? Well, the answer could be pretty well 'seen', he was wearing another pair of clothes such of a cleaner.

How many 'faces' that male had? Typical for a snake to change its skin, could that be the reason why he always changed his look for his cover?

The noon sun was so bright, his black, long hair under the rays took on a red shiny shade.

It'd be more normal to worry about his business, but from the look of his, he didn't care at all. He has lost interest in racing in the Industry for so long, that was his character in fact. He got bored of whatever it was just when he saw he could pierce through it. Yes, he played with minds, toyed with people and threw them away. In his eyes the world consisted from two kind of people - predators and preys.

Another annoying ring of his cell, Cycy reached for it as his eyes were closed. His body relaxed on the floor, one knee pointing up as to help him sit up.

- Sir, I have bad news - that line made Cenq slide his eyes slightly open and then the secretary continued, - ESA LTD is striking this week with a huge event! We are being pushed in a corner!

Despite the heavy pants of his secretary which spoke for being tired, Yong rose gaze forward, staring at the sight-view in front.

- Sir? What are your orders? Won't we do something,sir?

- .... Calm down for a bit, you'll get me back that headache with your whining - Cycy frowned up, showing his poisonous way of speaking, - Keep working and don't slack off.

- Is...is that all? - with unbelievable note in voice his secretary questioned him.

- What do you expect me to do? I can care less, just do your job or I will fire you. - with piercing cold voice the boss cut off the connection.

A sigh escaped Wang's heart, he flopped down on his chair,

" That person is unbelievable... I can't understand him. Why he is wasting such a potential? He was different in the beginning, he was excited and loved each challenge before him. And now... "

- Mr. Wang, - a woman from the sales department entered Wang's office,calling for the reality, - We scored first place this month again!

- ... Right.. - a depressed gaze was thrown from Wang to the woman, he seemed not so happy.

- Uh, Mr. Wang... was that bad news or something?

- In a way... - the male got up, sliding hand through his hair.

- Uh...how so? I am very sure Mr. Cycy will praise the whole company as always in conference call. Although that man is not around, even the praise over his phone gets us all excited to work harder!

- Work harder... Are you kidding me? During the past two years, it's been only Cycy doing the actual work of each one of the employees here, including my tasks! If it wasn't for him, we've got thumbs in mouths with the today's meeting! I couldn't even get that fat ass sign the contract.... yet Cycy for three minutes...over a fucken phone... made him do it...

The woman looked down a bit gloomy and stressed out from the words she heard,

- But... that's only natural...

- Natural? You call having your job done by your boss....natural?! - Wang turned around, waving hand from anger.

- No.. I mean.. Mr. Cycy has no choice but to be perfect. The lack of his image in Industry is filled up from his excellent work and management. If he made even one mistake... he'd be a laughing stock out there. God knows what people will start saying for the mystery around him. At least now, they are all afraid so they keep mouth shut. Sometime I pity our boss... it's a human-like to make mistakes... but for how long he abandoned his human side?

- ...., - another sighed escaped Wang. The woman was right. He took the documents from her hand and smiled, - I have to ask you a favor.

- What is it?

- Make a call, tell him we scored second place this month and ESA LTD is first. With the upcoming event they will surely take upon the lead seat.

The woman widened eyes,

- Y-you...want me to l-lie to Mr. Cycy?!

- Yes, and be sure your voice won't tremble with a single decibel, else he will know you're lying right away.

Cold sweat ran down her neck, sensation of having something stuck in her throat as she spoke,

- Why would we lie to him?

- Because we will turn him into a human again, -Wang winked, basically saying they will lie to Cycy how he made a mistake in his calculations.

Fixing his tie, then dusting off his suit, and once again he is annoyed by it

“why is it that we need to fucking get this suit on?” He was loosening and tightening his tie, he was not sure which is good and comfortable

“Sir it can’t be helped, This is a major event, you can’t just randomly wear a kimono in front of the public sir”

He gave a big and depressing sigh “alright, gezz… what’s up with the worlds understanding?”

“…… anyhow sir, The auditorium is nice and open up for the public, many personals and citizens are already there, and sooner or later you must go and have your Introductory speech Mr. Shinia”

“alright.. let me organize my speech in a bit then I'll come out in a sec” his secretary bowed, then left him in the dressing room, still fixing up his tie in a half sized mirror

“Ties are a nasty thing to fix if it’s early morning, ugh… I think I’m suffocating in this fucking suit” Then he stood straight in the mirror to see his posture better, and then he dusted it off a bit “okay!” He sighed deeply then he headed out of the dressing room to do the opening Introduction.

Everything outside looks perfect, with its navy blue themes, shimmering lights and scattered images of a tiger, and this tigers are a symbol that denotes that, You are within the Tora-ya clan’s territory,

The auditorium was already full of curious spectators, some just wanted to experience using the product, some are hoping that they could buy it, and some are already planning to buy it,

The hired people who demonstrates the products are well dressed in white, there cloths are all uniform, so that they could be spotted immediately, whenever a citizen has concerns or question that they need to ask about.

“”Welcome to the new evolution of technology, The comfort and assurance, that ‘ESA LTD’ products will only give the best and high quality merchandise....., and over the past long years ’ESA LTD’ only brings high satisfactory rate among all of its buyers, once again, Welcome to ‘ESA LTD production line’, Welcome…….. to the new world”” It was a Lively voice of a woman, in the screen scattered all over the auditorium's area, that advertises today’s event, a slide show, thanking and welcoming everyone, it could also be a strategy to caught the attention of every citizens passing by outside.

This slide show just keeps on replying and replying all around in the auditorium,

People could even say that it was a promotional background music, to move on the phase livelier, and it will prevent the event to be a silent bore.

Yamato smiled at everyone he passes as he went to the center circle of the auditorium to get the attention of the many, and as soon as he got there, spotlights was focus onto him and the advertising screen has been turned off to give silents to the Introducing Director,

“Good day everyone, nice to see you all in this lovely event” Yamato gave a warm smile to the crowd in front of him “I’m glad you gave your spare time to visit this event, and oh yes, I’m Yamato Shinia, the director of ‘ESA LTD’, and over the past years, our family and company, find so many ways, to give all of your demands of comfort in full speed, and there's nothing to expect, but only that we give nothing but the best from our products." He paused then smiled again

"and we organized this Event…., to show our appreciation, for giving you’re full thrust to us,

and from all of those who supports ‘ESA LTD’ for many years, and those who are starting to acknowledge us, please enjoy your stay…., and have fun, thank you”

Everyone from the crowed clapped at that Opening speech, and as the advertising screen went back on, everyone went back to their own business of roaming around, while the others gave their greetings to Yamato.

Everything was moving on smoothly, The room that is exclusively reserved for the one’s with a budget are full pack, and the other secret room, a VIP only room, where in all of the more complicated products that they had, and only the collectors and Interested people could find Interest to buy it, is also jam pack.

And as Yamato greeted the others, from time to time, he could see some of the board members all happy and cheery, disgustingly socializing to the high powered people, holding and shaking around the wine in their hands

--heh bastards-- Yamato looked away since his becoming too irritated, and he’s also tired in greeting all of this people that he knew and not, he wanted to relax a bit, this is his event after all, he want to enjoy it at least,

his secretary is also nowhere to be found, maybe she’s also having fun around in the corner, trying to find a rich husband that she could take, so no one will be bothering and nagging him.

He went in the corner, since all of the crowd’s attention are all averted in their merchandise, so no one would even care that he’s in there, then he grabbed a wine, being served by one of their robotic products, It is also a way to advertise this serving mechanical thing, it is a way or a strategy to advert peoples Interest,

anyway he lean in the wall, while shaking the wine well, appreciating the aroma of that delicate product, then taking a sip in its enriching taste, swirling it around in his tongue then swallowing it.

“now that is a classy wine..” he smiled while still shaking the wine in his hand, he looked and observed the people who roams and looked amazed by their products, looking and observing their every behavior, while still drinking the wine and leaning about in the wall.

The sound that indicated the line being free danced upon the woman's ear, she was trembling all over knowing fully well that she is about to lie to her boss and lead him out of the shadows.

- Cycy speaking.

- M-mister Cycy, good afternoon! I am Misaki Iwasara from Sales Department in SCA LTD.

- Ah, right. Hello, Misaki. - his voice was rather calm and velvet, it was only natural to be a gentleman when speaking to a woman.

- It's about this month statics.

- What about the statics? I thought Wang takes care of the information stored in all departments.

- T-that's very true, Mr. Cycy... but we are having a slight problem, if can be called this way.

- Something went wrong?

- Yes, we scored second this month, Mr. Cycy

For a few seconds there was silence. Cenq was on his way to some bar. It was the late afternoon,so he thought it was time to go and vent out his sexual frustration. Or so he wished.

- Mr. Cycy? Are you there?

- We scored second?

- Yes... - she swallowed thickly.

- Okay.

- Eh?! Won't you ask who scored first, sir?

- I suppose it's ESA LTD.

- Ah, y-yes. And there is a chance that the even will make them take upon our leadership.

A slight smirk rose on his lips, the male just knew she was lying. The part that made him play along was that he knew Wang for enough of time, to tell that he wouldn't go that far to lie to his boss...except the challenge wasn't worth it.

- I see. Misaki-chan,

- Y-yes,sir!

- ... it's time to use the ten billion yen I made today, don't you think?

- Eh?

- Please, pass my message to Wang. I suppose the event will be today.

- Eh, no? We were told it's by the end of this week.

- Ahahaha, Misaki-chan, who would tell the truth to their rival?

- You mean we were lied about the date?

- Indeed. I noticed in the database from the last three months that all decisions of the company were taken by a sudden swing of strategy. Which means, Shinia plays his cards with sudden attack.

The secretary kept blinking on the phone, how no one from the company and their strategists didn't notice that detail?

- But sir, that means our investors were misled as well.

- I wonder. Our investors care about power and ... more power. If it means to switch plates, they would lie. However, - Cenq made a turn and gave up on the bar, - I'd like to return the favor of Mr. Shinia.

- What do you mean, sir?

- Misaki, you've got one hour to take from the account of SCA LTD, thirty billion yen and drag Wang with you on the event.

- T-thirty b-billion?!

- Hm, you are right. Make them forty billion.

- What?! Sir, this is insanity! Please, re-consider! That's a lot of money, we can' throw them like that!

- Ahahaha, Misaki. Pass to Wang one more thing.

- Eh?

- Bet always on the black.

- What? Sir? - and again the connection was cut.

"The boss is insane... I can't believe that! I will murder Wang! I just lied to the boss and to top it all, he went completely insane! We will lose a great amount of money! That stupid Wang!", she was rushing with angry steps to Wang's office.

- WANG!

- Uh? - he rose his head from the documents.

- The boss lost his sanity!

- What?

- He said the event is today, we have one hour to reach the place and take.. f-forty billion yen from SCA LTD account...

Wang got up in a quick from the chair with his jaw dropped.

- W-what will we do with so much money?!

- No idea! He said to pass you the word of 'Bet always on the black'.

Wang blinked a few times, then started laughing.

- What?! What's happening here? Will you enlighten me?!

- It was years ago,ahahaha. Long story, but I know what he meant. Okay, let's follow our boss' orders.

- WHAT? DID YOU LOSE YOUR SANITY TOO?! WE WILL GET SCA LTD INTO THE BANKRUPT SPOT!!!!!

- Iwasara-san, calm down. We will make a bet with ESA LTD. That's all.

In one hour, the loyal employees of Cycy were already entering the building, getting themselves in the territory of Tora-ya. Shivers ran their spine.

- I wonder if the boss is among the crowd - Misaki looked around, hopeful even from afar their boss keeps an eye on them.

- You bet, he wouldn't miss such a chance, to see the faces of the crowd.

- Why you are so sure?

- Because he said 'bet on the black'.

- What do you mean?

- It was how I met the boss.

Misaki paused her steps.

- YOU MET THE BOSS IN PERSON?!

- Yeah... but I was deadly drunk. It was in some casino, I was losing miserably. When suddenly a fine gentleman with husky voice stood right next to me.

- Really? How does he look like?!

- I don't remember... I was drunk enough to even have a clear vision of him. But I remember his smirk. It was as if he was enjoying the sight of me, struggling to win. Then he said 'always bet on black'. When I averted gaze to him, he was with his back turned at me, waving with ease in the air.

- And then? What happened?

- I bet on the black, not like I had any choice. In fact, I had no idea which one was the winning spot.

- And, and?

- Well, I won and next day I found myself in a hotel room with his business card left by my side. So, I became his secretary. Though I wonder from time to time... why did he choose me from all the people... me with my habit of wasting money... But I changed thanks to him,so I am in debts.

- Oh, I get it now.

- M?

- The boss chose you because you are not afraid to bet on the black. Usually to bet on the black in casino, some believe that it is connected the bad luck.

As soon as she said that, some tall and beautiful figure passed right between them with his beautiful lips curved in a smirk. Cycy heard that one and just couldn't help but give away that look of 'So, someone finally realized it'.

Wang stopped for a bit, averting his head to see that back. That back, it reminded him of his boss. Just when he gave up on the single idea, his eyes widened. The male rose slowly his hand in the air, to wave with ease. As if he was saying 'Calm down, I am here'.

- Misaki!

- Eh, what now?!

- Let's bet on the black again! - being fired up Wang got excited, knowing that his boss is around.

Meanwhile Cycy was loosing his tie a bit, to get a standing spot right beside Shinia, without even realizing it. He just stared forward at the employees of his. His beautiful hair spreading over shoulder, to caress his fine figure. The beautiful skin of his, and his perfect jawline - he seemed to be excited about the situation to arise before his eyes. His loyal dogs, talking to the secretary of Shinia, she just widened eyes as if she was in unbelievable shock.

"Bitch, you thought that I wouldn't see through your miserable try to keep my company away from the event?", he grinned and crossed arms before chest.

Shinia was enjoying this day within his own phase, with a successful event and a good wine, it was all too perfect, actually it’s all too perfect that it leaves him into a bore, even so the event was doing great and the flows of comments going around about in the event auditorium was music to his ears, everything was going on smoothly, except for the fact that his still wearing the most hated wardrobe he ever had, over the past long years of his existence, but of course he doesn’t have a choice, but to wear it around until he’s still in the event area.

He took another sip from his glass, then another glance to his own surroundings in front, until his glance was shifted to his secretary

--oh there she is, I guess she’s trying to hit on the rich dirty fags around-- he was staring at her for while making fun of her in his mind, until she turned around and looked at the man and a woman approaching her.

--hmmm…?-- He looked at them with a curious eyes

”…… Mr. wang?” She shifted her gaze to the man in front of her, it’s as if they got a couple of good things to say, but of course she’s surprise to see them here in the event, because in the first place, they had given their database a false information about the event.

Well what do you expect to the top ranking company, you wouldn’t call them the leading number one for nothing after all, she thought of this as they walk closer to her, She adjusted her posture and looked at them calmly.

”…….and what would you be needing Mr. Wang?” She ask bluntly to the man before her, well simple they won’t come here just for simple greetings and drinks, surely they needed something else, and she was right,

she was utterly speechless, as the other rival explained the details through her

”…….40 billion?! And what would you want? Surely ropes are tied up in this situation right?” She widens her eyes as she said this, she couldn’t figure it out what are the things they could accomplish by doing this, but one thing is for sure, strings are attach to this one,

so this proposed value is a complicated and dangerous chit chat to have, and yet she tried to calmly handle and discuss this one with them.

By seeing that his secretary was shock, when that man told something to her, he became more curious now

--hmm?...-- he narrowed his eyes to them --That’s unusual for Nami to be shocked-- then he shifted his eye sight to the two personnel who conversed with his secretary, and as he looked at them more he figured out that those two are from the ‘SCA LTD’

--oh they are early… wonder what will be their strategy now?-- Shinia was about to go to his secretary’s side and Interrupt whatever discussions was being held right about now, when a voice just stop him from doing so.

"Bitch, you thought that I wouldn't see through your miserable try to keep my company away

from the event?"

He immediately turned around from the source of the voice, it was a calm tall man with jade hazel eyes “What!? Who are you?”

--that scent….., a snake?-- Yamato narrowed down his eyes “ And what are you talking about your company……” He paused for a sec, trying to organize his thoughts for a moment, He was sure that there are only two companies that he had given two false information about the event, so that means if what he heard is correct,

that he knew we gave them a false information to their company then that means, this man was a director of either of those two, but he knew the director of the other, quite well enough, he had been studying that director for a week now, but he just realized that company was worthless just like the one leading it ,

Even so it’s still the third leading company today, thus he should still be careful about them, anyhow that third Rate Company is out of the option, and the only choice left is ‘SCA LTD’.

--could it be….?--

“tsk!… miscalculations…..” he mumbled a bit, then he looked at the man before him studying him a bit, since the true nature of the tiger is circle about and study whatever prey or strangers he caught in Their eyes, then he gave a mocking smile to the man.

“we’ll look at what we have here, The invisible director he himself, I’ am quite honored that you came out of your way just to come in my event, and I’m not keeping you away of this event, Mr. invisible director, I just don’t want any unpleasant personnel lingering about in my territory” He narrowed his eys and smiled at the director of ‘SCA LTD’

“And if we did are keeping you away from this event, why didn’t you just stayed quiet wherever you are always hiding Mr. invisible Director, that’s what your good at right? Hiding? Well anyhow I’m still honored that the man who are seen by no other soul was right before me, yes it’s a honor indeed”

He paused then continued on “but can I ask?... why did you miserable came out of your hole just to personally greet me? Are you that threatened Mr. CY.CY.?” He grinned at the man before him,

Well originally the plan is to truly attract their attention to them, he knew very well that the number one leading company is not that stupid, so they will surely come today, with a mocking sense whatever, and they will be happily mocking them, that they had seen throughout our plans, but what they do not know, is that He’ll use that time to gather more information out from them, but all of his calculations was miscalculated, he didn’t expect that the most mysterious invisible director will greet him personally, and of course there’s nothing better than getting all of those scattered info directly from the source point of the problem, the director of the ‘SCA LTD’,

And surely he won’t let this mare chance to slip away, without even getting any useful information out from this guy.

Just when he thought he was alone in some corner, not even aware of the tiger male beside him, he got 'caught'. The director surely slipped his tongue, but that didn't mean he was afraid to show himself. Just the opposite. The only reason why he hid himself was to stay away from his own clan, Hebi-ya. Simply because he didn't want to be the heir.

His posture stayed calm, arms kept being on chest as his calm and deep gaze stared at the male in front of him. The kept circling although with stabbing words around his persona.

Shinia indeed made sure to speak loud enough, Cenq noticed from the corner of his eyes people pausing their fun to look at them.

Just then Wang frowned up, knowing pretty well that his boss was around...but could it be he finally was found out?

That was only natural to be bitten by the tiger, especially when the heir was young and at his bloom of power. But a snake shouldn't be underestimated, after all whenever they bit - they could poison.

Cycy had a calm expression, not even a wrinkle appeared on it.

...but can I ask?... why did you miserable came out of your hole just to personally greet me? Are you that threatened Mr. CY.CY.?

Yong didn't need any calculation or guess-on to catch on that it was Yamato Shinia. His beautiful lips parted a bit as if he was to say something, but suddenly a chuckle appeared.

He rocked his body off the wall, arms free of crossed pose so he reached with one to the male, hopping it over the tiger's shoulder. Cenq closed in utterly enough,to reach an ear.

- Please, the honor is mine, Mister. Shinia. Ya-ma-to.

The snake male's pupils went slit as they averted to the side of Shinia's neck, following the root of his veins. Ah, the blood was rushing, did he piss off the male? If so, he could push even more the button.

- I must apologize though, today I am not here to see you personally. Today I am here to buy all your new collection and dump it in the waste land.

He perfect jawline moved smoothly with each next poisonous word he spoke, but not only he did not worry for his face being seen...he actually enjoyed that he got the tiger for his perfect shield so no one could see his face for now.

From the side he saw some people approaching with curiosity, how they would miss the chance to handshake with the leader in the Industry. That annoyed Cenq. He hated close contacts with assholes, but didn't even realize he was pretty fine with touching the tiger.

"Damn it", he hissed under nose, less he needed now was to notice his father coming their way.

Eyes moved from side to side, his expression still calm, but yet the frown was visible. Of all people, he didn't want to meet only one single person, his father. Annoyance rose in his blood, all that because this idiot he had in embrace couldn't shut his mouth.

- How fun - his smirk couldn't be hid. The male enjoyed tight situations, where he had to think fast and make calculations for the sake of surviving.

He moved away from the tiger before he was pushed, or punched. He had to get away before any of the people there approached dangerously close. As for Yamato who happened to be the only one who was able to see Cycy from close, well, he could deal with him later.

The snake male turned his back, making his way from back doors, but before that with hands jabbed in pockets, he spoke by firm voice,

- Wang, it's time to bet, idiot.

With arrogance and sarcasm around his figure, he left through the door, his long hair spread open by the air from outside.

Wang couldn't believe the director made his way out with ease, but from all... the people there were too stunned to even follow him.

He cleared voice and turned to the secretary,

- SCA LTD wants to legally buy as your client the current amount of products displayed at the event. The price of all are close to 30 billion, thus we pay you 40 billion. Whether you take on the bet to let us buy your product, or not is up to you, but keep in mind - you won't make 40 billion for the night.

Indeed, Wang had his way of speech.

Meanwhile Cycy suffered another headache. Not only because he had the rush of blood in his head, the sex frustration...but to top it all that tiger had some nice fragrance around him.

- What an awful start of the evening, - he mumbled as took on some dark street, away from the eyes of people. And what was that mistake he made, he was sure he was alone in the corner. How that tiger could hide from the sight of a snake?

Yong ruffled his own hair, a bit embarrassed to make such a mistake.

"Come to think of it... the old man was there which means he is back from China..", a frown made as eyes averted with a worry.

The words of the tiger played again in his mind,

Why didn’t you just stayed quiet wherever you are always hiding Mr. invisible Director, that’s what your good at right? Hiding?

Cycy leaned shoulder on the street wall in the darkness, his mouth not even close to a sight of smile.

"Yeah...heh."

He hated when his own irony was darted at no one but himself. The male needed a drink badly.

Yamato stiffed up a bit as the other man lean in closer and spelled out his name near in his ear, and those commentary things, that the other male said just made him want to attack him in public, but since everything was happening so fast he couldn’t track the things anymore, he couldn’t process yet what was happening, until he noticed that the snake was already on the move for a grand escape.

“hey! Damn it….” He was pissed off, because the fact that he didn’t counter all of the annoying tag lines of that snake, he did also manage to escape without even getting a single information or a hint from that guy.

“tsk! That damn slippery bastard!” he clicked his tongue while looking really irritated, he glared at everyone around him, giving off an aura of get_your_fucking_eyes_off_from_someone_else_business

And the crowd around perceive that, so they quietly walk back away.

“…..” he knew very well that he shouldn’t get all his personal emotions out, but he couldn’t help it, it’s the nature of a true tigress “buy off all of my new product line?...”

He turned around to look back at his secretary “so that’s why she’s so shock hmm..” He fixed his tie, calming down a bit by breathing in and out slowly, then he went ahead towards the direction of his secretary.

”You got to be kidding me?...” He wanted to count this as one of the joking matters of the ‘SCA LTD’ company, but the conversations are nowhere near humor the amount and cash is already in there, she doesn’t know how to react or even answer them, it’s all too over whelming for her.

“what’s up?” she turned around, seeing how cheery his boss was annoys her, thinking that she’s the only one getting pressured here

”Sir, Mr. Wang here, the representative of ‘SCA LTD’ was proposing of buying all of our new product line for 40 billion sir”

“hmm… so you’re the pawns of that invisible director? I see nice meeting you, but I guess that’s not what you came here for right?” He said this with a smile in his face

“alright I’ll accept your offer”

”Sir!? You must think This through_” Yamato raised his left hand to halt his secretary ”………” she looked at her boss in a worried matter.

Indeed, he will agree to this Idea of selling off the new product lines to them, but in truth, he doesn’t want to, this very thought was already a mockery for both him and the company, but if he did refuse, the board members will only pester him the next day, since this issue will quickly spread on,

He doesn’t want to be pissed off more then he already have, so he’ll just accept it,

And indeed he was trapped in a corner with no choices, they could even say that it’s already a reserved path to make, but he’ll just think of this as a client and the seller issue.

He smiled once again “I’ll accept it, and I’ll let my secretary prepare the documents already….., but” he paused and narrowed his eyes “I’ll just give you a one tiny easy condition to make before we proceed in this give and take thing…….., I want to meet up with your invisible director face to face”

”…..” The secretary was looking at Yamato with a confuse expression

“well… I did kind of meet up with him earlier, and he was kind of rude, he left the event without even uttering a single word of good bye, and their I thought all of the people working in ‘SCA LTD’ was educated, I guess… I was wrong?” he looked at Mr. Wang from head to foot, while lifting an eyebrow.

“why don’t you tell your boss to use better etiquette in greetings next time…, if he knew such thing…. But I guess I’m also being rude to him earlier, so to compensate for my rudeness earlier I’ll let him choose the actual meeting place, I’m sure he doesn’t want to be exposed from his position of being the well known fearsome and invisible Mr. CY. CY. Right? So since I’m kind enough to respect that hiding decisions of his, I’ll let him choose the meeting place and agenda, and one more thing, I won’t tolerate over the phone puppy talk calls, so make sure he’ll come?” he gave a normal smile, as if the flow of conversation was a normal chit chat from afar.

“that’s all thank you for coming, I appreciate it, and I want a reply from your boss today, before the exchange gifts happen, see ya” he finally turned around with a smirk on his face “Nami please tell everyone, that the event will be closed for all demonstrations cause somebody already bought all of the new product line, although tell them that they could still enjoy the event”

”Yes sir right away….. sir?”

He turned back around to his secretary “yes? Anything you don’t understand?”

”sir why did you accept it, I mean you do know that surely they have other plans behind this right? And it will only increase their popularity by 2-3%, saying that they had all of those money to even buy off all of our products, Investors will sure rampage to their side, knowing that they have a money for it”

“relax it could also happen in a opposite effect though, people will trust us more, since the very well known ‘SCA LTD’ buys off all of our products, so that just means we do really have a satisfactory products in our hand, people will come in rushing to buy more from us, don’t you think?”

”well that could also happen but…”

“Well.. Let’s just say I accepted it because, I’m pissed off”

”e-excuse me??” his secretary became dumbfounded

“oh don’t worry, that’s not all of the reasons why I accepted it, it’s because I thought this was a great chance to gather more information to that invisible director of theirs doesn’t it?” he grinned

”well sir you got a point but_”

“beside, if I refused, the board members will be adding another list of complains especially for me”

”…. ”

“Don’t worry, do your job, the I’ll handle the rest” he turned around after smiling at his secretary

Going straight back to the dressing room, leaving his secretary to announce what he had said earlier,

He wanted to rest and wait for the reply of the snake he is now pursuing, and that snake just become a target for his tiger senses.

Finally. He found a place in a nice bar, sitting on one of these tall chairs near the bartender's work place but as he was tall it looked only natural to be on these chairs. He seemed to know the male there.

- Pf, Cenq, what's with the long face? - the bright male nudged an elbow in Yong's ribs.

- Tsk, a click of tongue and he rested his arm on the bar surface, - You're noisy.

- Ah, I see. Someone pissed you off? - the bartender poured whiskey as he knew what was Cenq's drink.

- I saw my old man.

- .... - the male paused to look at the other.

It was very true if was said that the bartender knew Cenq for a long time. They both were childhood friends, not to mention they both lived in China back in the days when Yong was the heir of Hebi-ya.

- Cenq, why not forgive him already?

The snake rose gaze with a glare.

- Okay,okay. I was just suggesting that you will ruin yourself this way. You already proved that you can be more powerful than your dad. Enough already.

- Don't make me regret that I stopped by. - Cenq got the drink and drank it at once, - Get one more before I return.

The long haired male rose up from the chair, to make his way to the restroom.

"What a kid.", his friend shook head as poured another glass of whiskey. Suddenly a nice melody rang, it was Cenq's phone.

The bartender picked up, curious about the phone call.

- Mr. Cycy! We managed to put the bait!

- Uh... Are you by chance Cenq's lover? - a bright smile rose on the bartender's lips

- W-what? Did I get the wrong number? I am sorry!

- Eh? No, he is to the restroom.

- Mr. Cycy?

- Ah, right. You call him Cycy - a small chuckle escaped the male's lips.

The secretary was surprised that someone actually could openly say the director's name without being afraid that Cycy might kill him.

- Who are you?

- I am just a friend.

- Oh! Well, can you pass to the director a message?

- Hmmm, well, you can pass it yourself. He is at Bourage's night bar. - thinking that the male on the other line was Cenq's lover, his friend thought it could be a good idea to invite the secretary over so Yong could finally get off that gloomy side and sex frustration.

- What? Wait, I can't, we have no time to! It's about the bet Mr. Cycy made and if he doesn't ----

The secretary got annoyed.

- Did he... just cut me off?

Cenq got back from the restroom and leaned on the bar as standing up.

- Hmmm... - he eyed his friend's odd smile and drank another whiskey glass at once, - What's with your smile?

- Ah, nothing. You seem to get just well in life. - he hummed as polished another glass.

- Huh? - Cenq rose a brow.

- Oh, never mind! You seem tired and you drank enough, go rest.

- Shut up. - Cenq span around on heels, to make a turn and lean his back against the bar; his elbows supporting him against the bar's surface.

- You know, Cenq...

- N?

- It's time to live normally. Get yourself a lover.

- You really know how to ruin one's mood, seriously.

- Anyway! Go,go and rest!

- What's wrong with you? - Yong titled head to back as his friend pushed him out the bar.

- Shoo, I tell you. You will be able to finally relax, just go to your hotel. - the bartender nodded firmly, making a plan.

- Sometimes I want to punch you in the face, Fei. - he said it in Chinese and that made the bartender laugh.

Meanwhile Wang was dealing with some situation there, walking back and forth in thoughts.

"Okay, calm down. You can't ruin the whole thing, right? Oh, come to think of it, Cycy's real name is Cenq? Grrr, it's not time to think about that! Should I calm him again? But what if he gets pissed off? Ngh! Forget about that! If I ruin the whole deal, I will be beheaded!", the secretary was whining in his head, wanting and needing to smack his head into a wall.

"Wait a minute! I know where the boss is! What it was... hmmmm, Bourage's night bar?", for a minute or two Wang had that urge to rush to there and finally see that face of that smart and powerful man. But no. He had to do something about the Shinia situation.

Well, I can just say that the boss is waiting for him at Bourage's bar?"

A worried crack of frown appeared.

"In any rate, I will be murdered. Oh,god. I got white hair from the work for that male. Okay, okay! I can do this! I will arrange their meeting, right? It's been so long since Cycy has taken upon some challenge! Yes, that's right!"

All decided he made a turn for Yamato's office.

The swaying of the leaves, and the splashes of the pond, accompanies the young child wearing a red bright kimono,

He was sitting near that greenery garden fields; he was sniffing a bit, while looking into deep space, losing himself completely to the rustling leaves.

”what’s wrong? Why a gloomy face to have” The little boy got startled, thus he immediately wipe off the tears in his eyes

“nothing!”

”……..” the woman looked at the boy then sat beside him ”come on speak up” the woman messed the little boys hair gentle, it’s to make him speak up

“mother stop!” he tried to take the woman’s slender hands off of him

”Then if you want me to stop, then speak up, come on, tell mother why your crying”

“I’m not!”

”okay okay, then tell me why you’re all gloomy instead”

“…….. well… my brothers said that I’m a cursed tiger…” the boy’s voice was a bit shaky when he said that

”why would they say that?”

“b-because.. they said I’m the only white tiger in the family, there for I’m curse, why is it that I’m the only one who was like that….”

”….. don’t listen to them dear, they are just jealous because you are special” she smiled at him while wiping off the tears in the corner of his eye

“then I don’t want to be special…..”

”…….. ” she brushed off some of his hair then suddenly she hugged the boy tightly in her arms ”…..I’m so sorry…” she held her son more tighter as she spoke this words

“mother?…..” he didn’t understand why her mother became so touchy all of the sudden, and why did she apologize, but the both of them just fell into silent.

The man with a pale red hair opened up his eyes,

“shit I fell asleep?” he sat up from the couch, then he squeeze the bridge of his nose in between his eyes, looking all stressed up

“ugh… shit what the hell was that about” then he stood up from the coach, while irritating took his tie completely, he doesn’t really want the feelings of being constraint in this clothes of his,

He was about to change in his kimono when a knocked stopped him from doing so, he turned around

“damn it.. come in”

His secretary came in with a serious expression in her face ”Sir I have finished up announcing it, and by the looks of it, some of the visitors are not happy about it, but they did still stayed sir, but some already left after hearing it”

“ah whatever” he took his coat off and sat in the chair in front of his table “whatever happens I’ll just put the blame in the board members, then maybe father will become disappointed and fire them all, after that I’ll find myself another capable board members that damn listens to me more then complain” he relaxed a bit, by releasing a deep sigh in from his lips.

The secretary didn’t like the tone of his boss by that one, but she thought that her boss did got a point, The board members now are just worried about how the money will flow within the company, more than planning of making it better, so she didn’t complain about that ”……. Well anyhow, I’ll let the planning management know that they should be ready anytime, and I’ll tell them to create multiple of strategies in whatever ordeal will come”

“okay that’s fine… oh yeah what are the news regarding that buying off all of our new product thing?”

”I have prepared the papers after I have announced the sold out of our products to the event……. And regarding your condition to Mr. Wang, we haven’t got a reply from them yet sir”

“I see then I guess we should cancel _” he was stop when a knocked disturbed his words “oh, is that them? Well it’s about time, I’m getting tired of waiting”

”I’ll go check, if it’s Mr. Wang” The secretary turned around from his boss and went to the door to check up on who it was.

As soon the door was cracked open, Wang rose his chin with his expression straightened.

- I am very sorry to disturb you at this hour, I couldn't reach my boss. However, - his eyes shifted with a brave sparkle - I am more than sure that my boss wouldn't allow any mistake on this deal. Thus, I can give you away the place where Mr. Shinia can find him.

The secretary reached out his hand with a note, on its side written the location of the bar. Wang bowed with respect, having his head lowered with the need to speak his feelings.

- Thank you for the time and being a reason to change our boss. Because Mr. Cycy is a person who would never take seriously any of the rivals, however your company seemed to be different.

With that said Wang left, being prepared to be fired sooner or later. He just gave away the location of his boss, not to mention that he didn't even know if he was still there or something. But it was worth the try, he respected and loved that Cenq - the man who he admired with all his being.

Meanwhile Fei, the bartender, was polishing all happily glasses. He was indeed expecting to see that 'lover' of Cenq. He strongly believed Yong had a lover for some reason, but since the male never shared personal feelings and things, he thought he was hiding something again. Not to mention his gloomy face, Fei even thought he had a fight with his lover. What a misunderstanding, one to wonder to what it could lead.

Speakiing of Cenq, he barely made his way to the hotel room.

-Tsk - he dropped his keys in front of the door - how idiotic is this administration. Instead of having an ID card to open, I have to use some --- - he lowered to get the keys, forgetting his thought.

For everyone's sake, he shouldn't....just shouldn't go to sleep. Else, once awaken his snake senses overtake, god knew what he would do to one.

Stumbling inside the room, he took off his suit coat, throwing it aside along with the keys. Quick enough he loosened his necktie, letting some room for his perfect neck to breathe. Jade green eyes slid a bit close, his focus losing sight.

- I need some nap, this headache... fuck, just hibernate for a bit....shall just--- he flopped on the bed on his back,one arm across face, hiding anything but his slightly parted lips.

- A... mǔqīn (啊...母親) ''Ah..mother..'' , his senses shut off, drifting off to long forgotten pieces in his mind. The male just had his guard down, losing all his cold expression to the gentle soul he was in fact.

Yamato was looking in his secretary's way, while she talk things out with that snake's little pawn, he looks quite nervous of something, which perks his interest a little bit,

he adjusted his body, leaning forward in the table to over look everything, from his own perspective, but the conversation of the two was rather quick,

moments later, the invisible director's secretary finally left, and his secretary went back to him to give the information, on whatever Mr. Wang had said

"so what was there reply then?" he looks oddly eager to know, what was the decision they had made

The secretary looked at his boss seriously then he finally parted her lips covered up with thick red lipstick to tell him what he wanted tp hear "well Mr. Wang said that he couldn't contact Mr. CY.CY"

"then... the deal is over?"

"they are not planning to do that, Mr. Wang said that you could meet up with Mr. CY.CY in this particular bar"

"a bar?"

"yes sir, this is the location" she gave the notes to her boss, sliding it in the table in front of him

he look at the piece of paper while organizing his thoughts --a bar? above all places why a bar?-- he was having second thoughts about it, well it's not just because his not comfortable with any public places such parks, malls and like socializing public area's such as this chosen location by that snake, even though he must face the public every fucking time.

but still maybe one of the other reasons was because his tiger side doesn't want to let him take a single footing in whatever place that is, which he couldn't understand why

"sir? is something the matter?

"oh nothing...nothing at all"

"are you sure? do you want me to call Mr. Wang that you wouldn't able to come?"

"no it's fine, prepare my clothes"

"..... of course" his secretary bowed down, but she looks kind of worried since her boss enthusiastic from earlier had disappeared, when she told him that the location was in a bar, nevertheless she prepared a new set of attire for him to wear, and maybe having him wear a suit will not be appropriate if the location is a bar, so she just chosen a semi-formal wear, and she must think this things on her own, because if she ask her boss what to wear, all he could say is that he wanted a kimono, which is why, she's always doing the decision making when it comes on the things he's boss was going to wear.

"here you are sir" she gave the set of clothes he should wear,

"thanks" he grabbed it, but he immediately frowned up, even though it's not a suit, it still has a tie on it, never the less he took off his remaining upper clothes and took the other to wear it, then tying up the tie perfectly around his neck

"sir shall I'll ask someone to accompany you for tonight"

"no let them rest, they did well in the event earlier, they need a reward of resting right?" he looked at his secretary with a smile

"well I guess your right, then a driver perh_"

He answered immediately "no need, I can drive by myself in there, besides I could read my way through around here, you too have a rest Nami"

that's a complete lie, you don't know your way around, you don't even have any sense of direction for crying out loud, her secretary had thought in her head "please sir, at least let someone drive you there, besides if you ask someone else to drive, the time of asking around would be lessen"

"gezz.... fine fine, if your that persistent"

"understood Mr. Shinia, I'll call upon your driver to send you in there" his secretary, dialed about in her cellphone and contacted someone to send off Yamato in the rendezvous

The car was ready, the driver opened up the door of the black shiny car, for Yamato, then he immediately went inside

"shall I go with you just in case sir?"

"no need just go and have a rest, oh and by the way, if you wanted to find a husband, lessen up your make up well yah?" he grinned up

The secretary blushed up from that comment "Mr. Shinia!"

"ba'bye! let's go Kuma" he immediately closed the door, as the driver finally stirred the wheel to the direction of the busy streets, to go into there destination, he relaxed in the car sit while he was waiting to arrive in that bar, and minutes later, they finally arrived in the said place, of Mr. Wang.

The driver opened up the door for his boss, Yamato step outside immediately, reading about the place by roaming around his eyes in the area, and the same feelings lingers, he felt so uneasy, but he just ignored it for the time being

"kuma give me the car keys"

"sir?" the driver was baffled

"give me the keys and here!" he held out some piece of paper from his pocket "this is a little something so that you could go home on your own, just take the money and give me the keys, I'll go home by my self"

"e-eh? sir"

"what? you can't hear me?" he frowned up a bit

"n-no it's not that........., well of course thank you sir..." the driver accepted the money and gave the keys to his boss, but even though he doesn't want to,

because Nami or Yamato's secretary told him that he shouldn't let his boss go home on his own, but he is far more scared of getting fired for getting his boss mad rather then getting Nami mad, so he just choice to follow his boss then Nami's.

"thank you go and have a nice rest, just leave the car here" he smiled at the diver then patted his shoulders, then he headed onto the bar.

as he step inside, he looked around studying everything "sigh....I'm not really used to this kind of environment" he mumbled, he tried to scan around to look for that invisible director, but that snake was no where to be found, so he have thought to just ask the bartender in their, but how will he ask the bartender, the bartender might not know him,

but before everything else, Yamato doesn't even know that snakes real name, and all he have is his pin name that the snake uses in the marketing industry, but he have thought that he could at least try, if not, then he will leave and automatically cancel everything, he step closer to the bartender to ask him at least.

"umm... excuse me, did you by any chance see a tall man in here, with a jade hazel eyes, and a black hair with red strips on it?" he does know this was kind of awkward but he still did ask, because it would be much better rather then wait for nothing, but he still tired to look normal and calm as he ask, as much as possible.

Fei slipped the polishing towel in between fingers,to hop it over shoulder when suddenly the door opened. He noticed the beautiful, rather gorgeous, male enter.

He whistled in his mind, thinking "Well,well, Cenq. You've got quite some taste there."

The male leaned on the bar, of course he knew pretty well each of his clients, after all he was the heir of Ryu-ya clan. The clan of dragons, not only he claimed the leadership over the bar, but as well the hotel where Cenq was currently living at. Hence, no ordinary people entered that bar.

When Yamato closed in to ask for Yong, Fei grinned brightly with his backside of hand guiding his chin.

- You must be asking about Cenq Yong. I am Fei Lee, a friend of his. - the bartender out-stretched his hand for a shake, noticing the fragrance of tiger around Shinia, - It's pleasure to meet you Mr. Shinia.

But that was enough of the talk, if Cenq was interested in that male, it was only natural Fei to be curious. Especially when Cenq was interested in the second leading company' heir.

- Well, Mr. Shinia, in my bar there is a tradition, - the male started talking as hopped fingers over a glass of whiskey and poured some in it, - Only real men have a taste of our Irish scotch. Well, rest assured, Cenq actually orders that one each night.

The bartender grinned as slid the glass against the surface of the polished bar, so it reached the hand of Yamato.

- Have a taste and I shall tell you where Cenq is, - as he spoke, he took out some spare keys of the room where Yong was.

There was a reason why Fei was his best friend after all, both of them were equally sneaky and fearsome.

As he left the keys on the bar, having enough of good ear to hear the other take, eventually, a sip from the scotch, he turned around.

- Yong left around 40 minutes ago for Ryumai Hotel. It's my father's own hotel, so rest assured. You won't be disturbed by mere assholes from the Industry. Since we shelter Cenq Yong, known as Cycy, we don't allow outsiders inside the hotel. Anyway, you can walk to there, it's the hotel by the next street. Around three minutes on foot. The room is on the last floor, 1509 A. I gave you the keys for it and also, the keys for the VIP entrance, so you don't have to enter from front doors.

He was talking calmly, polishing the glasses. Before he had the male leave the place, he had to tell him a few.

- And Mr. Shinia, if you are using Cenq as a stepping stone to reach the top, I will personally ruin your future. - the dragon glanced over shoulder with a bright smile. Something told him that Shinia is not exactly Cenq's lover, but he was sure that the male had it all, all of that what Cenq Yong would find for interesting.

After all, he knew him the best. And of course, from afar he was in love with that sneaky snake. Sadly, he had no courage, opposite of the tiger who looked pretty disturbed by the bar - but yet he was there, from blood and flesh, looking for Cenq.

The man with a pale red hair was asking about, the one he was looking for, but for his surprise, the bartender recognize the person he wanted to meet, and better more, he know's his name, his full name including the pin name he uses in the industry.

--so the snakes name was Cenq Yong? so I guess coming here has a good side to it-- Yamato thought to himself, while also stretching out his hand for a hand shake to the other, while looking at the male, he was glancing for a few observation to the bartender

--the snakes friend...... so even a invisible director have friends, now that is something...--

"ah yes nice meeting you too Mr. Lee" and he knows the current marketing Industry today very well, knowing that he also knows about Yamato.

he was really uneasy, in his surroundings, and more or less, he was offered a drink by the stranger he just meet tonight, well he doesn't really want to accept it, because all he wanted is to see that snake and not some random evening chit chat and drink,

but he didn't got a choice, only this bartender has the following information, where the snake was, he sighed deeply and immediately he grabbed the drink appeared in front

--damn what's with this bartender?...-- he thought as the bartender persistently slides the drink near his hand --I guess I have to make this quick-- he looked at the drink first, studying it's texture, and it seems the drink was high class and it looks like it was fermented well,

well the bartender said that it was the same drink the snake was ordering every time,

He lifted up his arm then drank up the shot in one gulp, then grasping for a bit, he doesn't normally drink this kind of thing, normally all he drinks up was red, white, and rice wine, so he's not really used to this kind of drinks

"there.. can you tell me now, where is Mr. Yong?" he said that seriously while putting the glass down in the bar's marbled table,

then he felt so annoyed, because he knew that the bartender was enjoying this while he wasn't, never the less, he stayed quiet for a while, as he waited for the bartender to give him the following information that he needed.

--ah finally...-- he felt relieved that finally the bartender was speaking the things he wanted to hear

--so the snakes live's around here?-- the bartender gave him the keys to CY.CY's apartment and another keys for the vip entrance

--is this even right? giving other people's apartment keys to a mare stranger-- well not exactly a stranger, he did have a purpose why he did came here, and almost everyone knows him, but even so, he still think it was strange to just give it out like that, but he just kept quiet and kept all of this thoughts to his head, because he doesn't want to create anymore of this useless conversation such as earlier

"ah right, it's the hotel by the next street, Around three minutes on foot. The room is on the last floor, 1509 A., correct? thank you I must go there now"

he grabbed the keys and headed out but before he heads out the bartender said something so odd again

"And Mr. Shinia, if you are using Cenq as a stepping stone to reach the top, I will personally ruin your future"

Yamato just looked at the bartender in confusion, he didn't speak anything back, because he didn't really understand what he meant, so he just spoke his goodbyes and left that bar completely

--what was that bartender talking about??--

he walk in the side walks to reach the hotel that the bartender was talking about

--is that the hotel? maybe it is, well I must say it looks normal, but I guess that snake got a taste--

he was stop in the crossing road, since the street lights just lit from red to green, so that the busy cars could come through and head on to which ever destination they would go

--that bartender was weird... aren't we supposed to take advantage people to become number one in the industry.....but I guess he looks powerful enough but I do not know him..., I need to polish my understanding to the other marketing sides..-- he was having this thoughts when the street light had turn red, and the lights for allowing the pedestrians to cross is now green,

Yamato finally crossed the road to reach the hotel along with the other people who are crossing, and he was relieved that no one is recognizing him yet, maybe because they are so busy or they just doesn't care.

Arriving in there he used the VIP entrance just like what Mr. Lee told him to do, well it does lessen the pain of dealing with annoying people in front of the hotel's entrance,

anyway since the room was on the last floor, he didn't have to roam around farther into the building, but the last floor looks quiet, anyhow he still got to the room's entrance door where the snake was staying,

Then he stood there for a moment --should I open the door?...., but isn't that called trespassing, well the bartender gave me the keys, so I'll just put all the blame to him, if I we're accused of trespass...., or maybe I should knock...--

Yamato had decided that knocking first would be nicer then barging in without a notice, so he knocked for a few times, but nobody is answering, but he knock again and the results was still the same

"I guess I have to use this then" He used the keys to open up the door to that room, and the door cricked as he opened it slowly

"hello..." he looked around, and yes the snake was definitely in here, his scent lingers everywhere in the room "why is it the room was so dark?, is he sleeping?" he whispered while he entered in slowly closing the door behind him, then he walk deeper into the room, until he found, CY.CY, sleeping in his bedroom.

--his asleep...-- he came in closer for a bit slowly, making sure not to wake him up --what the hell?? I came here just to see a sleeping director of 'SCA LTD'?.... should i leave already and just come back sometime-- he thought of this while still being so uneasy about his surrounding, well because basically the scent everywhere is covered with that snake's fragrance, but he couldn't help it but to stare at the sleeping snake in the bed,

"who would have thought that the same man that we are chasing after and the annoying man in the party was him" Yamato said that out loud without noticing that he did.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Are you sure, it's my husband's request to have Cenq sent to that place, Chong?", Cenq's beautiful mother was walking by the teenaged Yong's shoulder. The young master of Hebi-ya was wearing a typical Chinese kimono, his dark hair going well with the redness of the silk pattern.

"Of course, Mrs. Yong. It's about getting our Young Master mark engraved on his chest, else our boss won't accept him for the heir."

"But still, I haven't heard from Wei about that. And this place looks pretty...creepy.", the woman shivered as looked around, squeezing onto her own kimono, while Cenq seemed careless about the event. He was strongly against being tattoeed with some stupid snake mark, but all he did was because of his mother.

"Cenq, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I-...", Yong turned his head to his mother's direction to see their secretary Chong, taking out a gun,"MOTHER!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

As he reached for his mother in his dream, he grabbed Shinia for the shoulder, tackling him down on bed. The snake's eyes wide open as his pupils went slit. Cenq was pretty much breathing heavily, his head spinning. Not even knowing what he was doing.

A brief of moment, he realized that the tiger was at his place. A frown appeared, as he lifted his torso up. Head titled to side, his slightly open shirt exposing some of his firm body underneath. Oh,how fun. Of all people, he saw the annoying brat from earlier, not only that but he had some bad timing.

- May I know, what the heck are you doing here, Shinia?

The snake's voice was husky, just like when after a male has woken up. His jade, green eyes glowing slightly in the dark with their natural snake,yellow color.

Yamato was planning to leave, since he doesn't have anything to do in here, except stare along to the annoying snake, and surely he doesn't want to waste his time in here waiting for the guy snoring in bed, to wake up, but he glanced at the man before him one more time, noticing that the way he breaths was now different from earlier

--hmm?...-- he step in more closer to the sleeping male, checking up on him --I was right, his breathing heavier then usual, is he having a nightmare?... maybe his dreaming about all the people he fired and crushed... heh serves him right, repent for your sins bastard!-- he couldn't help it but smile a little from the very thought,

but he was surely letting his guard down too much, by having this kind of thoughts running about in his head,

Then suddenly a strong force just tackled him down in the bed, he was shocked, since he didn't over view that this will happen

"!?....." his eyes went wide open, then seconds later the very thought that the snake has woken up just sink in moment's later, he was looking at him for a second, entranced by his eyes, he saw this eyes already in the party, but his eyes from now felt different from earlier, but he finally snap out from staring.

"ugh! get off me, what the hell are you doing!?" he was rampaging a bit, but his exterior still looks calm and shock at the same time.

"May I know, what the heck are you doing here, Shinia?"

he paused and stayed quiet for a while, He got pissed off by that statement, he was enrage --what?! does he mean by that?!--

"what am I doing here?......What the hell! fucking retard! your shitty secretary said that I should come in the bar where you are! and then I meet your crappy friend he said you just left and he made me drink something that I do not like, just to get a information where you are and he said your in here!, he just fucking gave your keys in your hotel room to a stranger such as my self!, and I went here cause he said I should! then you'll fucking tell me what the heck am I doing in here??! ask your bitching secretary and friend for the answer!"

He was panting a bit after he said that, catching his breath a little, He just let all of his feelings out, even he himself is shocked about it, but maybe it's also from business work, he haven't got any much freedom to burst out like that, because he was highly trained to kept everything inside by his father, that's right he was taught to hide personal emotions, because it will hinder his own work performance,

never the less, he still tried struggling to the other male, completely forgetting that he burst like that

"anyway forget what I said just get off of me!" Yamato was pushing the other with his strength, he looks thin but the true blood of a tiger, should never be underestimated.

and then finally he immediately sit up from the bed, by pushing in more with all of his strength, but as he pushed with force, he have accidentally hit the snake in the face, and that move is enough to make the corner of the other man's lips bleeding,

Yamato immediately retreated his hand back to himself "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that...., well mostly it's your fault, I told you to get off of me, gezz... I'm leaving since it looks like you do not want to discuss anything as of the moment" he felt guilty by ruining the snakes perfect face but he wanted to get out of this room and go back to the tatami flooring of his house, while wearing a kimono holding about a tea in his hand,

because the aura was changing a bit, his tiger instinct was telling him to go already.

Seemed that the other lost it , he snapped back at Cenq. The snake male just kept his posture firm, listening to all the angry words coming out of these beautiful lip corners. Truth was that Yong was still a bit dizzy to even react at the sudden push.

Just when he was pushed, his frown deepened. Why he had to be yelled at, not only that but then a hit with elbow came his way.

It was too quick and from his swung to one side because dizzy, he couldn't dodge it. Ah, what a mess. His head lowered down, one hand set on the mattress to support him up. The other hand was holding onto his jaw, a few drops felt the skin on his palm.

Seriously, what an awful evening.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that...

The tiger was making his way slowly, but surely to the door. Yet, he kept talking and talking. As if he was both nervous and guilty. That aside, Cenq was angry about something different this time. Probably the nightmare had some lingering effect on him,still.

Cenq just got off bed, walking as slow as the other.

...well mostly it's your fault...

How well darted. Yeah, his mother died because he couldn't do a shit, but watch. The blood ran down his jaw, but he couldn't give a care about it.

I told you to get off of me, gezz...

As the other reached the door, having its knob by side, he seemed to have noticed the dangerous aura around the snake who was surprisingly, dead silent.

I'm leaving since it looks like you do not want to discuss anything as of the moment.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

His father words from memory long pushed down inside snapped in brain cells,

"Well, Cenq. I don't have time for that now, will be leaving since it looks like you don't want to even say a word at me either."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A kick was made against the door, to stop the tiger from opening it fully. The slam made some noise, yet the foot still was beside Shinia's shoulder. Could speak for excellent balance on one leg, but that aside, the snake just gasped out a sarcastic grin.

-Heh.

He pushed himself closer, making his own knee bend as leg went a bit down beside the tiger's side.

- What a misbehaving cat.

Cenq rose his chin up, hand coming up to slide thumb against the bruised lip and wipe the blood off.

- And since I got hit for no reason at all, let me return the favor, Mr. Second-Leading-Company.

The snake male grabbed the other by the arm with force, not even caring where he threw him to. Gladly the bed was that way.

When Yamato landed on the bed, Yong made sure to make his way to there, before the other could sit up. Not like it was a long distance.

Not even waiting for any complaint to be made, Cenq grabbed with index and thumb Yamato's jaw, tilting the male's head up to crash lips with his. His teeth scrapped the corner of Shinia's own lip.

He knew well that he made such a bad impression to the awoken snake, so for a moment, his gut’s was really telling him to go now as quick as possible, so he slowly headed for the door, in a normal manner, he is trying to hide the fact that he can sense the other’s enormous dark presence, well he did wake him up, and he also did hit him, straight in the face, anyone would be irritated if ever that’s the first thing that will happen to you when you woke up.

But it's not his fault, that accident happened, he did told him to get off immediately, and it was clearly, that move was not done intentionally, even so he continued going by the door

But before he could even turn the knob, and make his way outside, the other male just slammed his foot into the door preventing Yamato to do what he would have wanted, to get leave his hotel room

he turned around a bit to face the other with a frown

“what the hell is your problem?! Let me through!”

But the snake just smirked at him, and it looks like he got no intention whatsoever to let him out this instant, he just felt that he have hit the worse spot on the other’s nerve, even though he didn't know what he did or said to make the snake acted out like this, he was sure it was not only the mare hit in the face that made him crack,

He knew that it is something more deeper, more or less, he couldn't care about that now

“I’m a busy man, I have no time to fool round and have a silly chit chat with you_”

Then suddenly in mere seconds, he was thrown off in bed without further notice, making him lost his balance off, but he was glad that the bed was soft enough, that he didn't get that hurt but he did managed to support himself with his elbows on the bed, shuffling the already furrowed bed sheets more.

He uses his elbows more to support his weight in the bed, so that he won’t be able to stumble any farther.

“ugh…. Hey what wrong wi_” then before he could get back to his own balance and sit back up, the snake grabbed his jaws and force his lips against his own, scrapping the skin near his lips,

he was shocked by the sudden move, he sure wasn't expecting that to happen.

He furrowed up his eyebrows and widens his eyes, his used his hand to push the snake away again, but he’s body was too pinned down, so the attempt to push the snake and release him from the lock of the snake he just made, had failed

“nnnhhouchnh!”

Since the snake wouldn't budge at all, Yamato moved his hand instead, immediately he swing his right hand and slapped the other so that he could get him out from the kiss

“What kind of an insolent thing are you doing?! You wouldn't get away for disrespecting me like this?!” he warned trying to ward him off.

The tiger glared at the mocking man before him, while wiping off his mouth, in disgust.

The struggles were ineffective against the firm body that was hovering over the tiger, it was true in nature tigers were strong. But the difference was when they acted like predators, going after their prey and such, they leaned on the speed. As for the snakes though, they had their sneaky ways and muscles to wrap around their victim.

Another hit, but this time was a slap. Cenq had his nerves cracked, for real. Come on, are you for real? The other had some guts which made Yong take interest in the tiger.

What kind of an insolent thing are you doing?! You wouldn't get away for disrespecting me like this?!

- Heh, and you are one to speak. - the snake male averted his head, having his cheek lightly scratched. What a feisty kitten he found, the glitters in eyes showed enjoyment. Yong loosened completely his tie, forcefully capturing the wrist of the male.

Not like he planned it, he actually acted without thinking and ended up with tying the hands of the male.

Merciless eyes glared upon the other, while the cracked lip corners went for a sending-you-shivers smirk.

- Yamato, do speak now - Cycy leaned down, having one arm by the side of the tiger; his body bent as knee nudged between the legs of the tiger, so he completely had the other wriggle underneath, - Do you know what kind of snake I am?

Among of Hebi-ya clan there were many different species, not to mention some of them were categorized as poisonous, but the leader of Hebi-ya, Wei Yong was Eunestes. Which meant 'good swimmer', that species could tackle down even other animals, it wasn't a question of simple snake-mouse run. They were known for their monstrous power.

But not like it mattered now, the snake just mocked on the tiger. One hand reached for Shinia's shirt under the coat that was spread. He tore apart the buttons, letting the male's firm torso exposed - what a fine formed abdomen. Cenq grinned, his palm slid up to reach for the tiger's silky hair and pull it,so he tilted Yamato's head backwards. That delicious neck exposed before Cenq's eyes, couldn't resist to bite it not.