BL Visual Novel 'NO,THANK YOU' will be getting OVA adaptation

Saga

29zy23t.png

|| NO, THANK YOU ||

[developer Parade]

NO, THANK YOU!! tells the story of a 22-year-old man who saves a guy from being run over by a car. He gets hit instead and loses his memories. With all his memories gone and with nowhere to go, the man he saved takes pity on him and brings him to work in a shady bar called "Sotano" as an apprentice bartender. The people there name him as "Haru". However, "Sotano" has another side to it as a place that grants shady requests that can't be taken to the police...

It was announced on Parade's official twitter that 'NO,THANK YOU' will be getting an OVA adaptation!

Only a few weeks ago the BL Visual Novel was released, but so far

that is the information available about the OVA.

Stay tuned!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rokkojok

• juugatsuni

• SamuraiSx

• Befaid

Cant wait...actually I dont know this novel at all but I saw some pics rabbit16 ...and totally loved thank you

-sama for the information about the ova :)

• 6 months later...

I saw on the Internet a strange attitude on this release because they saw the owner of the bar and things like this and it's categorized as bara immediately. I consider this release a great idea and for the director of the game is an opportunity. I'm waiting to watch it and after that we can have a chat about it. *Runs to read some manga*

• 4 weeks later...

this is most definitely a Yaoi news i'm looking forward to.

GAWD i feel so gigiddy and excited. lol

since it's been a long time i'm gonna see an anime adaptation of Yaoi;

a BL/Yaoi VN i knew, at best.

I saw on the Internet a strange attitude on this release because they saw the owner of the bar and things like this and it's categorized as bara immediately. I consider this release a great idea and for the director of the game is an opportunity. I'm waiting to watch it and after that we can have a chat about it. *Runs to read some manga*

:

LOL yeah i saw a one or two mockery reactions from it saying it's casts with Bears (Bara).

i certainly agree with you for being it's a great idea this to be released.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, my first reaction was a quick one because the graphic attracted me and as a comparation between other ova the guys seems to look more ,,manly,, and mature somehow' but we will see.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I saw the game website. They have options for hairs and censors.... It's awesome \*^*/

The storyline seems interesting too, and there's a pairing that i have my eyes on hehe...

can't wait for the OVA!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...