• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FirstLife

• Arekushisu

• shio

• Veil

C-Ciel!! *embarresssed*

*laughs nevusly* T-T-There is no reason to be embarresed Leo..

*blush darkens and stares at ciel* W-W-What have you told him?!

nothing to embarrassed Leo *smiles gently* *bows and kisses ur backhand* i just want to more about my little bro's best friend. *smirks*

*turns at Ciel and careless his hairs* nee-san hope, nee-san will got more interesting information from u *chuckles*

nothing to embarrassed Leo *smiles gently* *bows and kisses ur backhand* i just want to more about my little bro's best friend. *smirks*

*turns at Ciel and careless his hairs* nee-san hope, nee-san will got more interesting information from u *chuckles*

*blushes madly and turns around with a huffs to hide my embarressment* I-I-Im not embarressed b-b-baka!!

*blushes madly and turns around with a huffs to hide my embarressment* I-I-Im not embarressed b-b-baka!!

*giggles and pats Leo's head* there~ there~ no need to go all tsundere~

Welcome to YO,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! *shivers* I can't seem to feel energetic welcoming you with that username... =_="

Will U-san be alright? (U for initial and san since you used 3 U's)

Oh, and, Have fun! ^^

*wispers in your ear* nice collection nee-san~ *leans back with a innocent smile* I also know how he likes to take it.. *grins* He tells me everyting~

= I was off for afew hours and i miss you talking about our time together. Ciel you talk to much! *laughs* As long as he doesnt get mad at me over it i'm fine. *looks at Leo* How much do you know??

= I was off for afew hours and i miss you talking about our time together. Ciel you talk to much! *laughs* As long as he doesnt get mad at me over it i'm fine. *looks at Leo* How much do you know??

*sighs* Too much..

Welcome to YO,
! *shivers* I can't seem to feel energetic welcoming you with that username... =_="

Will U-san be alright? (U for initial and san since you used 3 U's)

Oh, and, Have fun! ^^

it's OK *smiles brightly and kisses ur forehead* this will help u stop shiver *winks*

lol i bet Ciel will Leo talk about u treat him like meal, u always do as u want to eat him up all the time *chuckles*

it's OK *smiles brightly and kisses ur forehead* this will help u stop shiver *winks*

lol i bet Ciel will Leo talk about u treat him like meal, u always do as u want to eat him up all the time *chuckles*

*rolls my eyes* Like you have any right to say anything..

Thank you

-kun !
I don't treat him like a meal. I haven't...never mind I'm not having this conversation with you.

Thank you
-kun !
I don't treat him like a meal. I haven't...never mind I'm not having this conversation with you.

*laugh* Ok ok my bad *chuckles*

2hgg67d.jpg

Oh my... Just ignore them both. :3 Those two are just being silly.

But welcome indeed, you'll love it here! I'm sure, I think. :'DDD

Just relax and enjoy~!

• 3 weeks later...