~The Master’s Sun Broadcast period: 2013-Aug-07 to 2013-Sep-26

~Her Legend Broadcast period: 2013-Aug-05

~Good Doctor Broadcast period: 2013-Aug-05 to 2013-Oct-08

~Heirs Broadcast period: October 9, 2013 to December 12, 2013

Who are You

posterphoto325898.jpg

Directed by Jo Hyeon-tak (조현탁)

Screenplay by Moon Ji-yeong (문지영)

A ghost mellow drama about Si-on who is a woman who sees things others don't and Gun-woo who only believes things he sees.How will these two opposites attract and what will come out of their meeting.

The Master's Sun

The-Master%E2%80%99s-Sun-02.jpg

Production Company: Bon Factory

Director: Jin Hyuk

Screenwriter: Hong Mi Ran, Hong Jung Eun

The story revolves around a woman who can see ghosts and a man who tries to protect her, and is described as a drama with horror and romantic elements infused together.

Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) is a miserly, greedy and conceited CEO, who measures all human relationships through money. Meanwhile, Tae Gong Sil (Gong Hyo Jin) is a melancholy and tearful assistant, who is able to see ghosts after an accident and thus suffers from insomnia. She lives a very reclusive and closed-off life due to her ability.

The story is being touted as “soul healing” drama that brings together very different types of people: one who can see and hear things that no one else in the world can and another who only hears and see things he wants too. As Joo Joong Won starts to believe in Tae Gong Shil’s claim of being able to see ghosts, these two people will grow together in faith and in character.

Her Legend

Her-Legend-02.jpg

Director: Lee Seung Ryul

A drama about two women who have different fates and a man who has everything.

Do Jin Hoo is the successor to the top Korean fashion brand. The fate of two women change as their lives cross paths with the man who has everything.

Official Trailer

Good Doctor

Good-Doctor-02.jpg

Director: Ki Min Soo

Screenwriter: Park Jae Bum

A medical drama based in the pediatrics department.

This drama will draw the story of a young man, Park Shi on with Idiot Savant Syndrome who overcomes obstacles to become a pediatric surgeon. He is a pediatrician who despite his developmental disabilities is a medical genius. He is a gifted doctor but has trouble with other areas of his life, such as relating to people socially.

Meanwhile, Cha Yoon Seo is a pediatric surgical fellow and Kim Do Han is the best pediatric surgeons in Korea. He will finds himself frequently in confrontation with Park Shi On.

Official Trailer

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Heirs

298492499169982086_9c0956cf_c.jpg

The drama will be a mix in style between 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'Gossip Girl', with the plot centered around the love and friendship between wealthy college students. See what crazy things the future holds for these in love teens.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• EvilStewie

• Marygrace94

• pan1999

Good job little sis

on compiling these awesome k-dramas (:

I just want to comment on the banner. My Lee Min Ho is so handsome ne? LOL

yes i do think he is quite handsome xD

I'll start a new thread later on with come dramas that are coming out so keep watch for that.

Looking forward to "Who are You"

Kim Jae Wook will be in that! Its his comeback role after army service. It looks good in you like psychic/supernatural/paranormal stuff. He will be ex boyfriend ghost hottie. A lot of people are comparing it to "Ghost Whisper" But who knows, right?

Yeah i heard they are comparing it to "Ghost Whisper" because it has some similarity, but i think there is quite some difference too

I think there are some similarities from what I read of the plot, But I think it will be different, Its a different culture, with different beliefs on the supernatural... I'm just excited to see KJW on screen again, Its been a long two years! I love this kind of genre too...

Interesting post! I'm waiting for Heirs (because of Lee Min Ho :p) and for Who are You (because of Kim Jae Wook :D)

• 1 month later...