''Anger during the Day''(Anic&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ginger was normal 16 years old boy so was student in S.T. Pure all boy school, So was very popular school since it many club plus it was summer school so you can spend your summer holiday, Ginger live with his mother Sana Halima, his father Akira Halima and his older brother Tai Halima, He really liked his school, self at he didn't have many friend, Reason for at he didn't have friends is because at when he get angry he have habit to use violence and have hurt many people because of that, So many is afraid to be friends of him, Ginger don't like to use violence when he is angry but something get him to use violence. He think reason for at he use violence when he is angry is because of his right eye so turn black during the day, but he is not sure.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Anic

Nero Tailswift was young neko attending a magical school that not that many people knew about. The students there was everything between humans and nekos and they all possessed some kind of magical powers. Nero didn't have anything special such as fire conjuring nor the ability to fly. His magic powers was that he predict/foretell anything he wanted to know about. But he still trained his "gift" as everyone called it. He didn't want to know everything about a pencil just because he looked at it. Object was not a problem to know about. But when it came to foretelling about other people he hardly could make sense of what he seen about them.

Other then that Nero was a happy going and social outcast. The others at the school found him weird. Not because of his magics but because of the way he dressed and acted. He always came to class in fancy medieval cloths that had a hint of sorcerer in them and he always carries around a long staff with him. Everyone called him Nero the Neko, but behind his back he was called Nero the weird - he knew about this, but he still didn't pay much attention to it.

Sketch of his clothes :p

996819_10201516175174239_1867347854_n.jpg

His only living family was his dad Nick Tailswift. They had a good relationship even if Nick only was a neko and nothing more, beside that he was the one that more or less insisted that Nero should wear the cloths he had, so that they could match each other. For how many nekos was dressed in fancy cloths like this and matched father and son?

Nero didn't know much about his mother, and Nick refused to tell him more then her name was Monica and for some reason Nick had hide all the photos of his late wife.

---

Nero sat once again alone on one of the benches outside the school and tried to read a book without getting distracted by the knowledge about how it was made. The sun was up and Nero knew that it was dumb of him to forget his lunch today. But he still did a good job to not care about the students that was whispering close by.

Ginger was walking from his school, since his school was finish, He was close to his home when some older boys walked towards him, He tried to walk past the guys but one of the guys took I Ginger shoulder and punched Ginger in the face so Ginger fall down on the ground. Ginger felt something weird and took his right arm over his right eyes, raise himself up from ground and took away his right arm from his right eye so was blue but now was black, he walked torwards the guy and punched the guy on the stomach hard, the guy feel on the ground and fainted, he so angry on the two guys and the guys run away in fast speed, Ginger feel something again and his right eye was now blue again, he so on the guy so la down on the ground and was shocked

Trying to read a book and at the same time not getting distracted by how it was made and at the same time have to listen to classmates that whispers about some weird happening going on in the "normal" world. With a sigh Nero put down the book and glared at his unaware classmates. Just as he thought, nothing happened when he did so. Without a word or any kind of a reaction from the others he left the book on the bench, picked up his staff standing beside him and went for a little walk around the school.

I wonder how it would be like if I was attending a normal school... Would it be fun? Or would people be this judgemental there too? He turned around a corner and was really surprised when he bumped into Angela from his class. She was one of the most beautiful female nekos at school and her skills at summoning smaller demons was flawless.

"Ehm.. Hi?" was all that Nero could come up with as he sat on the ground in front of Angela that looked a bit pissed.

"Hi?!?" she answered back in an angry tone. "That's all you have to say?" she asked as she got up from the ground.

"I'm sorry for your loss." he then said, not really sure if it was the right time. But for a moment he had the feeling that she lost her hamster this morning. Angela stopped her movements and glared down on Nero without a word. She turned around and then just left him there.

Nero was struck by the though, that maybe she will hate me now? But he soon forgot that thought when he looked away at nothing special, as if he could feel that somehow there was someone that needed answers.

"Do I need answers?" he asked himself out loud.

Ginger was still shocked, he tried to wake up the guy, the guy wake up and so on Ginger, he raise himself up, so scared on Ginger and run away in fast speed, Ginger start crying and fall down on ground

"Naa... Can't be me." he said and tried to wave the feeling away. He got up from the ground, picked up his staff that had ended up beside him when he bumped into Angela. He swept the dust of him and corrected the red cloak he had on his shoulders. For a moment it felt as if someone wanted to knows things that he, Nero should be able to tell. He tilted his head and noticed that once again he was looking the same way as before. There have to be something over there... he thought and corrected his wizard hat while playing with the thought of going to the place it felt as he was needed.

"No! I think I better ask Miss Myers in this matter instead." he said out loud before he turned back to the bench to get the book he left there. Miss Myers was one of the many teachers at the school. But she was the only one who would know anything about something like this. And Nero liked her because she was the only teacher that dressed almost the same as him. All the other teachers and student all had the modern way of dressing.

Nero got to her office door and knocked it loudly, she should be in at the moment. At least the other teachers spent their lunch break at their offices. But Miss Myers wasn't like the other. Nero had the luck on his side and a female voice stated that the door was unlocked and that he was welcome in. Carefully he opened the door and peered in to see the teacher at her desk.

"Ah, Mr Tailswift. Welcome in boy. What is it you want guidance in this time?" she asked in friendly voice and gave him a smile as she sat in her chair in a neatly arranged witch outfit.

"Ehm... Well you see Miss Myers... There is this uneasy feeling of something that could need my help." he said insecure as he stepped in to the small office that had is wall decorated with bookshelf and more books then the shelf could store.

"Then why are you here?" she asked and turned around on her chair so that her back was was facing Nero.

"Because I need your help..." he said and looked down on his feet.

"Wasn't there someone else that needed your help just a moment ago?" she countered him with an other question as she wrote something on a paper.

"Well I-" was all Nero said before Miss Myers turned around with the paper in her hand, showing it to him.

"Take this with you and go and look for the person that needs you." she said with a bit of a sinister smile.

Carefully Nero took the paper from Miss Myers and read it:

I here by give Nero Tailswift the permission to leave the school ground

if needed in his quest of helping a stranger.

Signed

Teacher Miss Marie Myers

"Now go." she said in a unusual short tone to him before she once again turned her back to him. Nero only nodded as an answer as he backed out from her office and closed the door after himself.

"Leave the school grounds?" he asked the paper before he rolled it up to a tube and began his journey to the next class that should start soon. This would have to wait until after class.

Ginger raise himself up from the ground still crying, he didnt whant to go home yet since his parents whould Ask him what he did today, and he didnt like to Lie to his parents, he walked torwards beanch and sat himself down on beanch tired Of what happend today

Nero didn't even get to class before he could feel that strange feeling again. What the? I'm that hungry? he thought before he turned around in the schools corridor and went straight for the main entrance. When outside he looked up toward the sky and sighed. Maybe this is a part of my destiny? he thought before he began to run with swift steps. It wasn't for nothing that his family was named Tailswift.

He kept up a pretty good speed as he ran. He passed the bus station after only 5 minutes and that station was the end of the line. The only way to get to the school if you didn't had a car, bike or the endurance to use you feet. It took him another 15 minutes before he got closer to town with all the other people in it. He stopped for a second to take a breather and leaned against his staff while breathing heavy.

"All I need to do is find the origin to the feeling I've been having..." he said out loud for himself as he noticed that there actually was people around this parts too. And most of them stared at him. He really had to keep himself from be noticed to much, so he corrected his cloak and took his break on the closest bench beside a red headed stranger.

Ginger so a strange guy sat himself down beside of him and start talking''who are you? I have never seen you before here and what is the clothes you is wearing?''

Nero was still catching his breath hen he heard that someone actually was talking to him. "Who and what?" he replied completely puzzled that anyone even would care about him. He turned to the stranger on the bench beside him and couldn't help the feeling of that the one he was searching for was close by.

"I'm Nero Tailswift..." he said slowly as he gave the other a bit of a stare. So my cloths are strange are they? he thought and had a bit of a closer look of the stranger. He almost looks like everyone else in this world.

"Who may you be?" he then asked and once again corrected his cloak just to have something else to look at.

"It might be nice to meet you too... I think." Nero said insecure and stared at Ginger beside him. He held his staff as if he was hugging it while thinking. He then turned his whole body towards Ginger with a serious look on his face.

"May I touch you?" he asked completely serious.

Nero put his right hand on Gingers shoulder and closed his eyes as he focused for a short while. For that short moment all he could see was a black right eye.

"Do you have any problems with your sight?" he asked confused. "There something about a blackness in your right eye?"

He grabbed his staff with both hands again and looked a bit worried at Ginger.

Ginger so suprized on Nero"well i dont have bad eye sight but sometime douring the day, my eye turn black and i start to Get angry and use violence to hurt people and after sometime my eye goes back to blue and When i see the hurt person, i dont understand what happend"

"Sounds like it can be something inconvenient..." he said thoughtfully as he looked at Ginger and stroke his own chin as if he was an old man with a beard. "Maybe it is some kind of curse you got going there..." Nero looked the way he came from. "I wonder if any of the teachers knows anything..." he said mostly to himself, as if he forgotten that he had company. He was more involved in thinking at the moment.

Ginger sigh"my big wish are to know Why i suddenly turn angry and use violence When my right eye turn black, i whould do anything to know Why my right eye turn black"

Nero turned back his attention to Ginger when he heard what he said. "Anything?" he asked a bit greedy. His eyes looked really happy but his smile turned out a bit unsettling in a sinister smile.

"If you would do Anything for knowing it. Maybe I could borrow you for a school project of mine?" he said as he looked away into the distance on nothing special while doing that mindless thinking of his.

Ginger dont understand what Nero meant but answer back"sure i whould hjelp with your school project, but whish school project are you talking about?"

"Well you see. there is this project there we have to find any kind of subject really. But if I used you in it would be for finding out what that eye of yours is. If it's cursed, an illness or just possessed." Nero explained with a bright smile as he at the same time looked like it was a dream come true for him. He didn't pay much attention to Ginger if his words scared the stranger or not. For him it was more or less normal things he talked about. But for a normal human it could be a bit frightening.

Ginger"sure i can help you with your school project and find the thing, so When do we start" he asked raise himself up from the beanch

When Ginger got up from the bench, Nero did the same. And with a smile he looked at Ginger as if he couldn't believe what he just heard. "You really want to help my with my school project? Oh this is going to be a really good thing. Mr Sundell might even give me an A if we can figure out that right eye of yours!" he said as he started to back away from Ginger, but not in fear, but in eagerness to get the thing started. Whit small jumpy steps he backed away towards the direction he first came from, and at the same time he held out a hand towards Ginger, as a motivation to follow him.

Nero stopped and looked confused at Ginger. "Where too? To my school of course." he replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world. But then the fact hit him - Ginger was a normal human, and Nero's school wasn't known that good in the "normal" world.

"Ah- No... Wait... Ehm-" he stuttered some useless words, as he tried to find the right ones. "Ah! I got it. First we will have to go to my school. Its over there." he said ans pointed towards the way he had came from, and every single "normal" person would know that that way led to the wilderness. But Nero always forgot those facts. "And when we are there I'll have to find Mr Sundell to approve of you as my project and-" he stopped what he was saying and gave Ginger an other confused look. "But wait. Wouldn't that be like kidnapping if we didn't ask you parents or something first? I don't know how long the project will take. And I don't know what people here would say if you just disappeared."

Once again he stroke his chin while watching Ginger whit a thoughtful gaze. It was if he was thinking if he should stop talking or go on whit his gibberish. "I guess we will have to ask your parents first..."

Ginger sigh''no need, I can just call them on phone now, so just wait'' he said, Took up his phone and after some minute his mother took the phone, after 16 minute with talking, Ginger la on the phone and so on Nero''my mother said it was alright, so lets go then Nero''