Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

Angel smiled and cupped Jack's chin before leaning over and tracing his tongue up the brunette's neck. "Mmm... It's only fair to give what I take." He nipped the immortal man's ear and grazed a fang over the lobe of his ear before pulling back. "I have a habit of cooking for those I take to bed with me. Consider it my old fashioned nature. I was born in a time where a gentleman held doors for their ladies." The vampire smirked and draped an arm behind Jack's back as he lounged in his seat. "I am but a lowly man just serving his betters."

"Don't listen to him. He likes to talk nonsense when he's been ego-boosted." Buffy scoffed as she brought her cup to her lips. She knew what tune the other was playing. He played it for her once upon a time. If a little discreeter of a tune, but she remembered the tune. "But he does like to cook and he's good at it cause he's been doing it for so many years."

Spike frowned and scooped the doctor up as he led him into the bedroom. "Thank you, girl." He walked down to the far bed and laid the doctor down on it before shutting the curtain. "Theta, we can take the brace of f for now. It'll make resting easier." He turned to face another and moved towards him. Crawling on the bed and moving over the Time Lord. "Why don't we get you free of this brace and gather the energy? Then I'll make you comfortable so you can rest."

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Jack shivered as he sat next to Angel, "well then I won't mind being your woman." He gave the other a cheeky grin. "Where I came from anyone could be the woman so we all simply respected each other and held the door open for all. Although, automatic doors were a thing." The immortal smiled to Angel and leaned his head against his shoulder.

"You would think Jack would be better at this point," Martha giggled as she looked from the boys back to Buffy. "At least one of them learned so he won't starve and revive."

"Ugh... don't remind me," Jack made a face and shivered a little. "That was one of the worst ways to go."

The Doctor rested his head against Spike's shoulder for the short journey into the room, "hmm..." Resting back on the bed wasn't overly comfortable with the brace so he was more than willing to remove it. Clicking the button on the side the straps released. He shifted over a little so Spike could pull it off the bed. His hand reached up and touched his cheek as a memory of Spike's face before flashed through his mind but he shook his head to try to forget it. Although through the bond he was sure the other knew he thought about it.

• 1 month later...

Angel chuckled as he looked down at Jack. "Automatic doors? How lazy indeed. I suppose anyone could be a gentleman in such a situation." The vampire shook his head and rested his head on the immortal's. He was okay with this. He was anxious in the beginning, but now he feels like this could be something he could get used to. It almost seemed like-

" Almost like this is what was meant to happen all along."

" Wait! What?" Angel quickly swiveled his head around to look at the Slayer. He felt like she had just read his thoughts aloud.

" Jeez don't you ever listen? I said... The situation between you and Jack, Its the same thing you've been looking for in every relationship you've been in since you've become A vampire. It's almost like... This was supposed to happen from the beginning. Jack was who you were looking for from the beginning." Buffy frowned as she watched the others reaction.

"I was just thinking that very thing." He found as he looked down at the table. He wasn't used to being thrown off guard.

Spike slowly started to undo Thetas pants. He was careful as he undressed the other. Once that was taken care of, the blonde hesitated to touch him. He hated this. He knew what the other was feeling. What was going through his mind. He didn't want this. Speaking in a low voice, Spike looked away. "I'm sorry. I... won't touch you anymore unless it's necessary."

• 3 weeks later...

Jack smirked a bit, "same goes for me too I suppose. It's been a while since I've met someone who could possibly keep up with my age. I'm over two thousand now. At one point you stop counting, then all my time travel coming into play... it makes it complicated." He looked up at Angel. "Want to rest in my room? The Doc will need a nap then we can fly off to Cardiff."

Martha smiled to them, "yeah Buffy I can show you to the shower room. There's one attached to each bedroom but theres a big one with like... a spa set up to it."

"William... if this continues it'll only get worse," reaching up the Doctor touched his cheek. "I need you to hold me. Tell me how you feel and we'll fix this." He smiled softly not wanting him to go anywhere.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.